calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
---
Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/
-----------------
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Yes
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance [yahoo is actually shit now] for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
or watch martin shkreli finance lessons youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

NO FIGHTING. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER TO MAKE GAINS

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ARrNYyJEnFI
cnbc.com/2016/11/04/david-stockman-warns-both-trump-and-clinton-could-lead-to-25-sell-off.html
youtu.be/3JIkgW4pz_g
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37892138
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When to sell $TVIX?

Tuesday before close...unless you're a degenerate gambler

oh shit i didn't realize NVDA was on there

I'm holding pic related and plan to sell Tuesday before close assuming they decent value

Holding 1000 shares of AMRS avg cost of. 81

post your portfolio

Sold off all my positions Friday. VIX calls are my only holdings

Anyone else planning on buying $NVDA if it dips anymore? If they have another day or two of red I'll probably be buying on hopes of an earnings beat. I can see it shooting back up to $71 on any decent news.

Let me know why this would be a dumb idea, Veeky Forums

The markets are going to keep bleeding until the uncertainty over the next president is resolved.

I can tell you that much at least.

How do I search for stocks that fit into specific data and chart metrics? Is there a site that lets you input parameters and lists the stocks that fit them? I don't have the time to do it all manually

Amyris moon mission????

I just realized it's only been a penny stock for 6 months, not really even a penny stock....

Can I expect AMD to start going back up anytime soon?

Also it bounced off the 50 day MA like a trampoline and is completing some crazy deals by the EOY as well as teaming up with some longer-term deals with DARPA, Sephora, etc.

I would wait until after Tuesday to buy, volatility from the election might make it drop even lower.

Google search for "stock screeners". I use a decent app called stockpro it also links to twitter and StockTwits so you can follow the social media buzz on a stock

Also check out finviz, it has real nice visuals.

I've tried the ones listed in the OP and they aren't selective enough.

I'm thinking at this point I just need to write my own program

Same, my average is .84 though because i'm an idiot that bought in the middle of the day.

So are you a long term holder or are you just going to take profits and run when it reaches back up to a dollar? Personally, I plan on holding until EOY deals are closed.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, CANUCKS NEVER GET ANY COOL SHIT.

What do you guys think of CBAK?

Just looking at its 5 year it seems extremely resilient. Its currently at a 3 year low after falling 15% on Friday. I wouldn't buy it until after the election but I think it could moon.

I don't know anything.

>MGT BTFO
Dear lord I have been gone for awhile, how was the fallout lads?

It's a chinese company so investors will always be weary of it.

Looking at it's MA without any actual look into it's finances I would not buy it.

It's also not making a profit though.

Revenue and earnings have been steadily dropping for the past 3 years straight.

If you are looking for a solid company that is in a downtrend and currently undervalued, try reading up on SSW to see if its good for you. 12% dividend, currently in a slump, solid revenue, undervalued.

>Let me know why this would be a dumb idea, Veeky Forums
because those gainz aren't enough

No.

It's been mooning and beating earnings for a long time now. It's due for a crash.

If you're looking for a good Chinese company that's undervalued, look at KGJI, it's only increasing in revenue and earnings, the only slight issue is a large amount of short term debt with little cash on hand to repay it.

I'm just looking for a potential short term moon mission.

As far as safer long bets go I think UA is undervalued. I work at a hotel and absolutely all of the sports teams that stay here use Underarmour. They have a large part of the market cornered and now they've even got Steph Curry wearing their shoe.

Also, I wouldn't invest in a Chinese shipping company on the cusp of a very possible Trump presidency.

KGJI has earnings on the 14th, and it's a gold company so there's a possibility of moon mission.

Thanks I'll look into it.

Can someone recommend a good stock trading book to read?

i dont read just watch this

youtu.be/ARrNYyJEnFI

Yeah, if anything get a book on security analysis.

Martin was a nice enough guy to make lessons, and non-bullshit lessons at that too.

>mfw i haven't read anything longer than 20 pages since 2008

fuck reading, i am glad i am american

$COOL

Invest heavily in GUNS N AMMO.

If Hildawg gets elected, 300% returns gtd

LOL what makes you think THIS earnings report is the one that crashes it? It's a top performing stock and nothing has affected. It could continue for another few years easily.

There's more downside than upside. Everyone's expecting them to beat, so if the slightest bit of news during the call can be perceived as negative, it will go down.

Not to mention, it's been a weird earnings season.

Look at AMD for example.

Lel hillary want to restrict gin access why would that ever raise the price of gun stocks?

Unless you mean pic related i don't think your talking about the same type of investment.

There is an irrefutable correlation between anything that makes people go >muh guns and a drastic increase in GnA sales. Then when it peaks, sell sell sell.

This will be the largest spike on record, I guaran-fucking-tee it

someone should probably tell you that when individual stocks within an index are underperforming, they are removed and replaced with a better performing stock

That's not what I argued. Do you have the reading comprehension of a 10 year old?

I haven't had a chance to look at AMD's earnings but their stock is doing wonderfully nothing weird about the chart. Their more powerful competitor NVDA is also performing wonderful and their earnings reports have consistently been positive when compared to their expected earnings. Their eps has been consistent as well. I really don't see how this ER will be different considering that others in the same industry have been over performing as well.

If you plan on buying and holding long term you'll be fine. But if you're expecting a spike on good earnings, I think you'll be disappointed.

>last three shares i bought have all gone to shit

What are they?

Nxtd at 4, irg at 0.35, amd at 7.00

Amd will return just hold, other 2 are memes

I don't understand why NXTD sunk so hard, but it's climbing again now slowly.

Can I ask what made you purchase NXTD and IRG? I feel like i'm missing something with these 2 companies.

Nxtd looks like a undervalued stock, hope earnings in two weeks will make it breakout.

Irg is such a cheap stock that I want to make some cash with once it's a few cents over my starting price. Then came out the earnings and they were dogshit.

Mostly silence and "I told you so".
It didn't completely crash considering it was omg delisted bail! Luckily rh users couldn't panic sell when it reopened.

>VRX ER on tuesday

blood for the blood god

>ODP

>buying manila folder and fax machine stocks

>not knowing what B2B accounts are.

>post it notes and ball point pen stocks

Better than a biotech that dilutes, r/s dilutes, r/s

I don't speculate buddy, ODP is extremely undervalued, itll be back up to $4.50-$5.00 soon

i dont really care about the fucking company, im in this to make money, what are you in it for?

>JDST

Markets open up in 19.5 hours

bump

What caused ODP to drop off around may 10th of this year?

Indiad toliet industry bound to boom get in while you can
>HSIL (NSE)
>CERA (NSE)

cnbc.com/2016/11/04/david-stockman-warns-both-trump-and-clinton-could-lead-to-25-sell-off.html
Sale incoming?

youtu.be/3JIkgW4pz_g
From Feb 2014 to Feb 2015 after poo in loo vid came out both companies saw some mad gainz
Many indians still defacate in the streets. It has to change soon.
Get in now #1 SUPER POWER BY 2020

>No criminality in Clinton emails - FBI
>bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37892138
MARKET RALLY MONDAY

>tfw holding TVIX

I'll be picking up more auph Monday when it dips. It had a worse than expected earnings per share. Hopefully there is a sell off and I can get some for under 2 dollerydoos.

Notice they didn't say anything about the Clinton foundation.
Plus NYPD will leak everything anyways. Comey just signed his death warrant when pedo stuff comes out.

It's going to be my first trading experience

>gold futures
I'm ready to buy that rebound in the morning

well my dgaz is fucking worthless

last time im ever holding a 3x over the weekend (probably isn't)

Selling my TVIX

you're already too late unless it dips overnight.

>It had a worse than expected earnings per share
>I'll be picking up more auph
at this point im convinced you are all trying to lose money

How am I too late? Markets are closed.

/UVXY/
>/UVXY/
/UVXY/
>/UVXY/
/UVXY/
>/UVXY/
/UVXY/
>/UVXY/
/UVXY/
>/UVXY/

Should I hold my $UVXY?

TVIX shills are going to be BTFO tomorrow.

failed merger with spls
ODP was valued at 6.3 bill before merger, the market cap is under 2 bill, the failed merger caused an oversell and left it undervalued.
It's going to hit its 200 SMA

The company is solid. Do i think it will be a forever hold? no, i think it's a dieing breed of business, but its about making money. This thing will climb back up to try and fill the gap.

>SPX futures +1.26%

Some of you may commit suicide tomorrow

Live by the James Comey, die by the James Comey

>Some of you may commit suicide tomorrow
already did

very interesting, thanks for the info.

Is it possible to put money into my Robinhood acc using a credit card, and then withdraw to pay it off? Can you raise credit that way?

>when you have pre market and after market trading

lets hope i can dump TVIX before it all falls apart

no chance futures are already down 12% for vix lul

lets hope this closes

captcha
>close berbenno

meme magic on my side

>tfw $400 in TVIX and no AH access

Its Ok, I don't actually like making money anyway

There is probably a fee

>Holding volatility indices over the weekend

Who actually does this? It's like one of the tips you get in stock trading 101, not to hold volatility indices over the weekend unless you feel like losing money most of the time.

blah blah blah blah
yeah man youre a genius

it'll go back up in the same day, i'm trying to sell quickly and buy the bottom of it before market end, if i miss it and cant sell then i'll still sell on Wednesday for 40% gains

There isn't though.

My banking account sees it as a transaction like any other. Maybe I could even deposit into RH with my Credit Card, then withdraw into my debit and pay it off.

Hold AMD, it'll come back up

Alright friends, what are the meme stocks for tomorrow morning?

AMRS and CEMP

A non-meme stock that seems on sale is CETX.

Also why can't we buy Arconic on RH?

Is it not trade-able on the open market yet?

Put $5000 on BNE. Don't fail me now Saudis.