/svg/ Shadowverse

New players need to read the cards

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin hearthston /hsg/.
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:

mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:

corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:

seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Last thread boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/160274238#top

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/4?hash=2.4.61O4A.62sZ2.5_394.61NLI.5_2Q2.5_2Q2.62xS0.66giC.65CDA.5_2Qg.62sZM.62sZM.62saS.62sam.62sam.62u_I.62u_I.62u_c.61KvC.66j8S.66j8S.66j8m.66hRE.66gig.62xhA.61SDo.62saw.5_5bA.5_5bA.66lqK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to lick Luna all over!

Erika is a bian!

>hearthstone has 4 more hours to fill a thread
>still failed
DEAD GAME

Xth for you people should stream your terrible arena runs I'd watch and laugh at you and yell at you to help you improve

>200 points to get to A3
>keep losing

REEEE, it always happens

feel so good smite elfs

I want to ding dong ding dong!

Xth for look at this sheep.

So what the FUCK is Cygames doing? dont these incompetent Japs update their fucking game??

Because when the fuck is Vengeance getting a buff? or at least a fucking rework?

Xth for if you can't consistently get 3-2 MINIMUM in Arena you should just fucking quit because this game isn't for you.

Oh no he didn't draw his other ones too bad.

get fucked

>you have to be good to have fun.
Ohok

Wait till the next expac you silly billy, DE hasn't even been out that long.

STOoOOOOP BUAHHHH AHHHHH

Fuck Fairies and Knife ears

Play Shadowstone ;)

I can't imagine losing all the time to be fun.

I did it one time don't know if anyone would like to watch me.

It was really fun but the thread was bitching about the tripcode thing all day

some faggot with a leonidas and a bannermeme spamming 1 cost 5/4 minions

this next one's going to be a win bros I can feel it I CAN FEEL IT

>dat face
Blizz lmao

>100 away from A3
>suddenly a 13 game losing streak out of fucking nowhere
>back to 400 away from A3
I should just shoot myself and end my suffering.

Any anons here recently hit AA? How many games did it take? I'm wondering how long will be the grind since I think there's no winstreak bonus anymore.
Also, this took me around 210 games at 169 wins. I'm hoping I can get out of A with 50 matches or so. How delusional am I?

>tfw shitposted on the wrong general

Arena isn't about winning
It's about making your opponent lose with style
This deck went 4-1 and was one turn away from 5-0

post 0/5

my first ever arena was 1-4
my second ever arena was 0-5

shut the fuck up I'll win this next one

this sword faggot seems to be having connection issues

"I'm leaving!" *explodes*

You really need to show us your list

I'd watch user what's your twitch so I can follow you

I'm tired of being an ass and playing Control sword.
I want to play good Forest deck now. Recommend me some good deck!

Bro too many patches spoils the meta. We're over a month in and things still haven't completely settled.

>have 25k vials
>none of the T1 decks interest me, probably because I don't want to be haven/forest cancer
>neither want to make a meme deck

What do? I already have banner, aggro bat and face dragon. Also have satan dragon and midrange for suffering.

I DID IT FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!
I always do really shit in arena, I never look at the card lists or whatever, I just try to get a good curve with a balanced deck

Quality shitpost, user.

It took fucking forever because I stalled out RIGHT at the end of AA3. I kept getting really close to beginning trials then I'd go on a loss streak, then I'd win streak back up, and then I'd go back down. It was hell and it lasted for more than a week.

Is elana just fucking broken as fuck or what?
It can kill every other deck type.
Out-heal aggro, out value mid-range and burst down combo.

When I pay midrange dragon versus them and go first I want to just slit my wrists.

well he reconnected but I don't know man he seems pretty bad

I'll do it this time!

What legendaries do I need for Rogue's Creed aside of Tsubaki? Looks like a way I can play sword without feeling a horrible sense of shame.

Good job m8

Focus on getting 3 copies of multiple legendaries or something.

chaos decklist pt. 1

>he seems pretty bad

user, you're 0-4 right now. Watch where you throw those stones.

Don't say that. Im getting close

no you're just shit

I think I got 1-4 once.
If I ever get 0-5 I think I would just kill myself.

Look for Katari_n in the weekend the stream will be up

I can't really use the microphone my voice is weak because i'm weakmore than a month with flu

>Arthurian Light and Leonidas' Spear in Take 2
Infinite value dream win condition for slow build up, you can't do much about that short of befriend the shit out of the Maid first.

>13 game lose streak and only lose 300 points

What?

Good luck, hope you don't get shunted back into A2 just as you make it into A3.

>two five drops in hand
>floating a play point on turn 5

chaos winner decklist pt. 2
I'm really glad I got the 1 pack + 280 gold because I was just thinking about buying mordecai

tahnks!!

Damn user, go see a doctor

SPITROASTED BY LUNA AND VANIA!
Forte can join too

>thinks that combo is styling on the opponent
come back when you win with seraph

>Burst down combo
Elana loses HARD to combo. It just gets completely fucked.
>Out-heal aggro
Elana loses to Banner Sword and isn't that favored against bats.
>Out value midrange
This one is true.
You're also forgetting how it loses hard to control as well, except Control Shadow. Because fuck Luna.

m8 Ambush sword is in the meme phase just like banner sword was everyone is lapidating the deck until everyone start netdecking

I got memed on hardcore by it today.

Admittedly it was my own fault for using DoD on Leonidas but it dropped him to 1 and I did NOT see the Arthurian coming since he dropped it after the Resolve came down.

WOWWWWWWWWWW the rousing step out of fucking nowhere gg lads yet another super exciting 0-5

The uninstall wizard. Only reason that worked was because it was arena.

POST LIST

lmao

>didn't clear
>still has evolves left

Swordcraft take two is easy mode you never stood a chance.

Damn user I have never gone 0-5
how does it feel

Jesus

yeah let's clear the two ambush minions XDXDXDXDX

well shit happens let's try ag-

Banner sword is the only aggro that can fuck it because it takes the board aggressively.
Other aggro gets fucked by it.

Combo can kill it but also can just fucking die when a elana or two go on the field an it's like playing versus turbo ramp. Plus they can tech in seraph into there and win on turn 9 versus combo.

Same for control.

so how does the t2 matchmaking algorithm work?

do you get matched with people with the same amount of wins/losses as you or is it pure randomness?

go dragon

>there are people in /svg/ right now that think forest is bad in T2

Jesus Christ. I will foolishly hope I don't get a defeat streak.
Best of luck user, may good curves and nice topdecks be with you.

Dragon is really good in arena.

>yeah let's clear the two ambush minions
As a bare minimum you should have cleared one of the other two.
You can't let the enemy have board control and expect not to get raped.
Would have saved your life and let you do a lethal next turn.
You are fucking stupid is what you are.

>losing to someone who drafted rousing step

I have no words user. Only pity.

You can't lose with dragon, I got 5-0 with him this morning and I suck, just pick minions that can trade 1 for 2 and have scary late.

my first was 4-1 due to a disconnect/crash on my phone. my second was 5-0. bloodcraft both times, this game's arena is so much easier than hearthstone's. It is also MILES easier than Mtg drafts.

GANBARIZOI!!!

After around 480 I recently hit AA but I'm really fuckin' bad and probably a bad example of how many wins you need.

Most of my loss streaks were around A2-A3 and I kind of cruised into AA on Storm Havencraft after using midrange swords to climb.

ok let's go dragon even though I've never played it because what could be worse than that shitshow just now right?

pick dragon you noob.
You don't have the mental capacity to draft a proper forest deck.

And god help you if you pick rune

>Combo can kill it but also can just fucking die when a elana or two go on the field an it's like playing versus turbo ramp.
Not even fucking close.
The reason Elana is so awful against control/combo is because they're packing a ton of removal. They don't give two shits how big Elana's minions get because it doesn't matter at all, they'll die all the same. And the combo decks will usually win before the leana train really starts rolling anyway. The thing about Elana is it is just fucking awful against any deck that runs good board clears and hard removal.
And yes, Elana does tech in Seraph as a wincon against control. But Elana itself isn't even close to broken.

It's just fucking weird because all of the cards usually work together on more than one level that's hard to plan around in a draft. It also doesn't help that I rarely play them and just don't know what cards do.

The two times I've tried them in arena I've gone 3-2 but didn't really know what I was doing.

purgatory forest.

fuckin' called it now let's see you fail dragon

>Name
>(embed)(embed)(embed)

One job, user. Slow down!

>Got 5-0 with forest today
Tia and Cynthia are already bad in constructed, in arena they're absolutely disgusting.

>implying the game will ever give me ancient elf or tia when I draft forest

I can physically feel my hope shrivel up and die when I see Cynthia drop in T2.

What if having a higher rank gave you better daily quests? Would that make ranked better?

Okay I'm playing in the B ranks right now so maybe it was just a shitty deck that got lucky but I've seen storm/elana and that shit can burst you down like fucking nothing.
Once the storm drops pop out they land a heal or two and go face and you're almost dead in one turn already.

So much for him being "pretty bad", huh? Dumbass.

Left, fuck Wyrm Spire.

h-here I go

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/4?hash=2.4.61O4A.62sZ2.5_394.61NLI.5_2Q2.5_2Q2.62xS0.66giC.65CDA.5_2Qg.62sZM.62sZM.62saS.62sam.62sam.62u_I.62u_I.62u_c.61KvC.66j8S.66j8S.66j8m.66hRE.66gig.62xhA.61SDo.62saw.5_5bA.5_5bA.66lqK

>relying on legends in arena

I'm lucky to draft golds that don't suck half the time.
This is why sword is tier 1. You can win with just bronze/silver.

Just to rebuke that T2 statement a pro tweeted

>Sword > Forest > Blood > Rune > Others

That is his personal priority pick. It has nothing to do with tiers.

t. Shadowfag who got a couple of 5-0s

Even better, I had 2 elven princess mages to go along with her.
You already feel filthy dropping Tia in Take Two, I honestly felt like a fucking degenerate doing it on turn 5. And then I followed with Cynthia.

Blood has been rising in popularity though. Midrange and Control Blood are seeing more play now.

Only idiots constantly balance something. That's why everyone hates NRS with how they handle Mortal Kombat with patches. You need to wait and let the meta develop, get stale, and then redevelop when everyone tries to be experimental. Only then can you actually see what needs tweaks.

In tournaments Blood has a good showing. Outside of the Haven matchup Shadow does really well right now too. Sword dominates ladder at literally every rank from Beginner through Master.

2 conflagrations is really janky when you have minions that can't be attacked and gabriel to use on them, I wouldn't recommend taking more than one