How much money do you need to buy happiness? Because I have a lot of money, but I'm not happy :(

How much money do you need to buy happiness? Because I have a lot of money, but I'm not happy :(

About 8 million I think.

for me? 6-7 million

5 million goes towards securing and renovating a private island where i can grow my own produce, chop my own trees, and live a nice secluded life away from things.

the other 1-2 million is to pay off the government every now and then (taxes, shit like that) so they dont bother me

Im sorry user. I dont belive it has a price.

Fucking jeb

>green tie
>uses a sharpie to write on paper
>has a tard face
>chinkpad
>pda
>a walk in the woods

jeeeesus

am I a pleb for thinking enough to own a middle class house?

yeah, but it's ok. Once you have your house you'll start to think bigger. At least after your two kids, one divorce, second wife, third house, and first corvette.

as you get older these milestones are easier to achieve and less impressive once you reach them.

money can't buy happiness :^)

do you know what makes you happy?

For me, money is just an end to means, but it sure does make me happy, because: money = unlimited free time

free time makes me happy

you can be unemployed and have free time

money = free time + the means to do whatever the fuck you want with it

like lottery winners in shows after they won

>when i won the lottery i thought it would make me happy

id like to be the interviewer

>them:when i won the lottery i thought it would make me happy
>me: so now you have the money to secure your childrens future, if they are sick you can get them the best of care/medication. if your stressed out you can take a break and go on vacation. if you are exhausted at work you can quit your job and not worry about a job to make ends meat. You no longer have to worry about paying bills, living paycheck to paycheck. The threat of being mugged in your low-mid income home aint there anymore since you can now live in secure communities. The world is now open to you. You can go anywhere. Be anyone you want to be. Hell theres countries out there that will sell you citizenship for cash. You can do ANYTHING. give ME YOUR MONEY THEN IF IT DOESNT MAKE YOU FUCKING HAPPY!

un-creative assholes.

being uneployed without money sucks though.. its boring.. no good food to eat, no comfy existence.

being unemployed with alot of money to spend though, is something else

give it to me then XD

Only $6 million
/thread

Helping a poorfag might make you feel good.

I once had to research this for school. Long story short, the AVERAGE person feels that their hapiness is increasing when their paycheck rises. This caps at around 75k (idk currency and inflation) annualy. When you go past this amount, the average person starts to feel less happy due to increasing stress and greed.

>the average person starts to feel less happy due to increasing stress and greed.
no, the happiness just caps out. Wealthy people aren't less happy than the average. They're just not a lot more happy.

the stress of having money is exaggerated greatly.
greed I wouldn't know about.

Im not necessarily saying they are less happy. But think about all the pressure and shit that comea with being wealthy. You have to work hard and a lot, you might be an investor or entrepeneur (both pretty stressfull), then you have to worry about taxes aswell. Greed just ensures youre never quite happy enough so you keep adding the pressure to yourself to make more money which leaves less time to actually enjoy your money.

Not much, 1k euros. I would did everything i wanted

I can vouch for this. After $80k your employer feels they can ask for anything at any time and you have to do it immediately.

3 million

Spoken like a true broke man

Well. "A lot" is perspective. Out of curiosity how much is a lot.

I suggest u get online or see a shrink and learn the methods of beating depression. Shit like diet change, exercise, etc... all of thet meme shit helps.

I picked up a few hobbies. Calmed down ond quit my second job. I force myself to go hang out with friends even if i wanna stay in and watch tv. I never regret it.

Gotta grab life by the haunches and h-HUMP it into submission OP.

I spent 10 years chasing that number until i realised the people and things i avoided it so i could get that money were what would make me happy.

Sounds like you been living wrong my nigga.

Life is about people. And experience things with those people.

It really is that simple.

Autism

> Because I have a lot of money

How much is "a lot of money"?

3 Million
2 Million into a relatively aggressive fund, something 80/20

1 Million into a House + D2D spending
I just want to leave the rat race that is a daily job

>have money
>not happy

you haven't indulge yourself with dank memez

achievements, can buy happiness, even small ones...