How do i get rid of my wife without incurring alimony/divorce fees/her stealing half of my assets?

How do i get rid of my wife without incurring alimony/divorce fees/her stealing half of my assets?
Got moderately rich, got moderately fit, and she has done nothing but stay at a minimum wage job barely paying for anything but the fucking easymac she gulfs down like a trash compactor. Have not cheated on her yet, technically, but definitely considering my options.

dark web cleaning solutions

the cards are stacked against you in every other scenario

If you wanted to hide your money put it all into Bitcoin

Well first thing you have to consider is how much of your wealth does she know about, how much is logged

Lol good luck. Best case is you can hide some of the money and divorce.

Talk to a divorce lawyer. As soon as possible. You get a big leg-up by talking to one before she does. Think of it as the difference between life and death: if you get a consultation first you're going to live. She could have already done it or is planning a divorce right now.
Short of dark web cleaning solutions, which aren't in the realm of reality, you hide your assets. Talk to a divorce lawyer they are experts in this stuff. Don't take legal advice from strangers on Veeky Forums.

One of my clients is a lawyer who handles divorces and family law. Her advice to me: never get married.

Make her the one who wants to leave the relationship. Make her dislike you so much that she will just want to leave no matter the cost and wont want anything

Also, hiding the money is not easy.

When my dad got divorced an accountant reviewed all his financial info for a year.

> all bank statements
> credit cards
> taxes paid
> Income and expenses from his business
> Any property owned

I think he was able to hide some stuff in a secret bank account. Money that he had inherited.

>risk a life prison sentence
>for the chance of maybe keeping half your money
Yeah that's a stupid bet.

This, OP. Talk to a divorce lawyer TOMORROW. Make calls/send emails. You need legal support, right fucking now. That's it. And you have the money to pay for it so if you say anything like "yeah but lawyers are expensive" or some shit, you literally deserve to lose half of everything you own or more.

Do this the right way. Talk to a lawyer. Protect yourself.

>How do i get rid of my wife without incurring alimony/divorce fees/her stealing half of my assets?

Honest Answer?

Any divorce lawyer will tell you to start preparing a legal paper trail:
1) file a restraining order against her - for abuse, for drug use, for a risk to your house/property, especially "for your kids" protection

2) Start collecting a legal paper trail and social network of paper trails: is she talking to other guys? how often? when?

3) If you have children, admit to yourself now that they will become collateral damage. I a perfect world, children won't be used that way, but in all the cases I've seen, children are ALWAYS used as a tool, especially by women.

If you don't have a pre-nup, you need to start collecting a legal paperwork file immediately.

How do I know?

Because this is the exact tactics I give to women when they're consulting me about how to file for divorce against their husbands.

Make it her fault.

it's stacked against the man though isn't it. womens rules don't work for a man. the wife earns less money than OP, he is going to pay her money regardless, no?

what situations would he get to keep the house, or what situations could the house be sold and 50/50'd?

OP how long have you been married? sometimes this makes a difference. spill some info. like others said, we can't help, but it is interesting.

also, good luck

Don't get a divorce. Move money to bitcoin and move to Philippines. Just disappear one day.

keep feeding here until she will be not able to walk, one day take your kids some other stuff and run away.

>what situations would he get to keep the house, or what situations could the house be sold and 50/50'd?

Abusive relationships are actually pretty easy to establish once you have a retraining order going.

Keep in mind 'abuse' can also be mental or financial in nature. I.E. if she's using your non-joint account but lying about it.

>The American Method

Why don't you teach her how to make money? Doesn't she have any skills for learning a business?

I have an idea that isn't too sociopathic.

1: start a business
2: use the business as a front to launder money to several foreign bank accounts
3: claim you poured money into the business and it failed
4: tell your wife you're an idiot and a bad person, you got suckered by a get rich quick scheme etcetera... use some of the shills and perps here on Veeky Forums as examples
5: tell her it isn't working out, you're not happy any more and you're sorry and want to separate in good faith so you can sort your life out and not bother her
6: negotiate a small amount of alimony based on your new bankrupt status, talk to your lawyer about how to make it legally permanent so it cannot be changed
7: now start another business, possibly one based on the failed business, and use the laundered money

If you have a decent business idea and find ways to transfer money efficiently you might be able to save 90% of your money or so and avoid too much drama and legal issues

Divorce lawyer.

Don't even let her think that you might be talking to one. You want to hit her out of the blue with legal papers. Maybe fuck the slut one last time and serve her the paperwork.

It might take awhile to hide your money but it is worth it.

Is there any way to protect your assets first before you ever get married or even meet someone you'd like to marry? What I mean is lets say you want to meet the perfect person someday and get married etc, but are worried about how to best way protect yourself. I've tried to read stuff on this it seems that in most jurisdictions around the world the assets, property, etc that you had before you met wont be taken from you in a divorce unless you somehow mix them with assets that you acquired after you got married.

> shouldn't have gotten married

How does it feel? That a women can just take your belongings cause' you were in love?

this is why my wife is gonna make more than me.

You took a vow to love her for all of your days, maybe you should help and support her instead of shit positing on a Mongolian finger painting board.

I knew before I even hit puberty I wasn't going to get married, lived common law twice and got away with it. Shiat, it's a crazy world, good luck but you really have no good options. You will get raped in court if you go that route.

>You took a vow to love her for all of your days, maybe you should help and support her instead of shit positing on a Mongolian finger painting board.
This

Maybe next time, take marriage seriously OP

One of my friends and business partners is a multimillionaire. Here's how he keeps his assets out of his name and how he's kept it from day one: have an unmarried friend you'd trust with your life and keep shit titled/deeded in his name. His houses and cars are deeded to him, everything expensive is. You're probably fucked on straight money though unless you have that stashed somewhere impossible to find