PlayStation Vita General 2833 - Cladun Returns Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>>Twin Star Exorcists Trailer Showing Battles and Touch Scenes
youtu.be/ijNh8fKxX-o

>New Danganronpa V3 Japanese limited edition soundtrack and cast comment CD sample video
youtu.be/2LAohtSjXEk

>Wanted Corp. Headed to Vita in Just a Few Days
thevitalounge.net/2016/11/16/wanted-corp-headed-t

>Fate/EXTELLA Gets New Trailers Showing the Dudes: Gawain, Nameless and More
dualshockers.com/2016/11/15/ps4-ps-vita-fate-exte

>PlayStation Store 10th Anniversary Sale
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/15/playstation-store-10th-ann

>Princess is Money Hungry Gameplay Stream
youtu.be/ZVTJJlwcLLI

>Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku! coming west in spring 2017
gematsu.com/2016/11/cladun-returns-sengoku-coming-wes

>Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds ‘Frau Koujiro’ DLC launches November 18 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/11/phantom-breaker-battle-grounds-frau-koujiro-dlc-la

>Akiba’s Beat details “Case 2” scenario
gematsu.com/2016/11/akibas-beat-details-case-2-

>SD Gundam G Generation Genesis free DLC
gematsu.com/2016/11/sd-gundam-g-generation-genesis-free-dlc-ad

>Vita Commercial "Children's teacher"
youtu.be/66tKL_u1E7w

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/x2VqP
imgur.com/a/TKuwo
gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-japanese-limited-edition-detailed-screenshots#5u2k6lQvCw0kT82E.99
amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B01N63QY1I/10-0105-20/
amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B01MTNFPVN/81-521-20/
store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/ofc-mag/fclra922es01.html
store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/ofc-mag/frose914es01.html
store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/ofc-mag/fhtol902es01.html
famitsu.com/news/201611/17120579.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post your latest Vita plat!
Post your latest Vita screenshot!
Post your favorite Vita wallpaper!
Post your waifu before you get KEKED
Post your latest Vita purchase!
Post what Vita games you're currently playing!
Post what Vita games you're currently looking forward to!
Post skittles!

wallpaper

imgur.com/a/x2VqP
imgur.com/a/TKuwo

Last.

New Danganronpa V3, 6 pages.

What do you guys think today's NISA announcement is going to be?

I'm hoping for Coven. And if it's not for today, I'm hoping for it for any of the following days.

Good morning.

I think I'll just play all GE2RB character episodes till the end and be done with the game for the most part at the moment.

I hope so too.

I don't give a fuck about NISA anymore after they backstab us and gave the Touhou rougelike to PS4.

I'm only expecting the worst. That way I can't get disappointed.

My handsome muscular bug catching husbando

We can only hope.
For Luka's sake.

I have a terrible memory when it comes to who makes what or who produces which games and such.

My wishlist is:

Coven
Crystal
English version of Yuri Moon Sluts and it's sequel bundled together

Two new elements.

Left, bottom: The Scrum Debates thing. Seems like the class is split into two and they converse in order.

Right, top: Logic Arming (?). Seems to be some kind of rhythm minigame. Used when the other side doesn't listen to you, so I guess it's similar to the previous one.

Roze would be cool too. Those are two of my favorites this year.

Only Coven is from NIS in that list. With Crystal you probably mean Moero Crystal, it's from Compile Heart which is an Idea factory subsidiary. Will not happen for reasons, there was supposed to be asian english release but it got cancelled because reasons no one actually knows. Pretty safe to say that it will not happen since it's old and Idea Factory International doesn't want to do it.

Nights Of Azure will probably never get here for Vita, and besides it's on KT anyway if they want to make that happen. NISA only does LEs for KT and that's pretty much it.

>Fanta dictator-kun on opposite side from Kaede
Called it, he's going to constantly try to be a leader but since Kaede also takes charge he'll always be the leader of the opposite team.

The LE bonus anime:
Super Danganronpa 2.5: Nagito Komaeda and the Destroyer of the World

Read more at gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-japanese-limited-edition-detailed-screenshots#5u2k6lQvCw0kT82E.99

Right, top: The two pics beside the LE are the PS4 and Vita themes.

What if....what if....NISA localizes Amagami?

the 2 iffy games they announced the other day are up on amazon for pre-order
mary skelter: nightmares amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B01N63QY1I/10-0105-20/
hakuoki: kyoto winds amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B01MTNFPVN/81-521-20/

I didn't even know they were going to announce anything today. All I want is Roze to be localized, I love me my reindeer loli so it'd be nice to hear her cousin game get announced already.

Minecraft STILL outsells everything holy fuck.

Well yeah, I can't say I wouldn't still be salty about that. I wanted the game so bad, but when they decided to go digital-only, it went down to buy-it-when-on-big-sale list.

It's really fascinating how much the retail version's existence affects my personal will to buy the game at launch. I only bought Totori Plus near launch because of the early adopter costumes, and Cyber Sleuth because I sold my soul to Scamco and took it right in the ass, but besides those, digital only games have never been Day One stuff for me, just because of the fact they aren't physical.

Nice
Although my prime savings isn't kicking in for some reason.

Will there be a LE?

Waiting for the inevitable LE for Mary Skelter

prime saving will probably come later and it's iffy so there's probably gonna be a LE

I'm so damn hyped for Mary Skelter. This time I'm going to be on the Day One bandwagon full force, unlike with Trillion since I had to skip it due to money problems. Man, I would have really wanted to be there, that game was fantastic.

>Thinking seriously on pre ordering Hakuouki since I liked the PS3 version
Am I beyond gay at this point, right?

That depends

Do you:
Like the artwork, story, music, or characters?

or

Having a dick in and around your mouth at all times

I really hope we're getting something similar to the Japanese LE, especially with the same outer box. That art is so gorgeous.

I bet the drama CD would be replaced by a basic OST, but that special book (which is short stories, I guess), that one would be awesome if translated.

Jannu fan art is becoming a slutty girl lately.

i miss you guys

I hope the drama CD is replaced with a comic of the same story

but I doubt that will happen

I would really love for IFI to give us the novel, the ost is pretty much a given. Let's hope the le box will be just as nice as the jp one.

The only time I have ever seen a drama-CD localised by a publisher was Final Fantasy X-2 on Vita.

And that was because it was in software inside the Vita game's start menu itself.

I was really surprised when I discovered this. It's a lot of effort for the translators.

Danganronpa UDR (best danganrona) had an entire LN localized within the game too

I read the entire thing and it was pretty based

This isn't anywhere near the effort of that, but Root Letter had some voice actor commentaries that were actually subbed. Atelier games also have those but they never sub them. I listen them anyway, you can make something out of them most of the time anyway.

this

That reminds me. The game this time round is kinda special, since it has the first part of the light novel as a bonus.

Like, you can pick up scraps in the dungeon which will unlock the first few pages of the light novel. Hopefully they'll keep it there.

Yeah that was great.

Malcolm in the Middle action JPRG when?

that's a cute book

>Like, you can pick up scraps in the dungeon which will unlock the first few pages of the light novel. Hopefully they'll keep it there.

Holy shit that sounds really damn cool.

Also, wasn't there the what-if-scenario thing included in Danganronpa 2 about Mukuro? Wouldn't that count, as well? Hella cool.

It's a girl, not a boy.

Oh you can tell the book's gender?

How is DT2? I'm thinking of buying it soon now that im almost done with SAO and also MeIQ (great game btw). Is it very grindy?

I've played the demo and Im wondering how long it is.

Rem is such a titty whore.

I want to do so many things to her.

If you liked MeiQ, then you gonna love DT2

all books are girls

It's great but do you like getting sequels that toss out the first game's end and just say that you lost against the final boss and you're party's been turned into demonic sluts?

It's a great game in my opinion, most people who like DRPGs think the same. One of the better games at Vita. The main story doesn't really take any grinding, but the post game is a whole different beast. Postgame will double your playtime if you go that route, some nice dungeons there. Though some people can get frustrated with it, and I do understand that. And it has lots of nice CG. Lots of. I would recommend it.

tfw i remember i still have a sealed copy of dokuro to play that my friend brought back for me

Actually, in this case, the book is (You).

store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/ofc-mag/fclra922es01.html

store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/ofc-mag/frose914es01.html

store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/ofc-mag/fhtol902es01.html

We're all little girls here user.

Librom then?

Will MakixKaede be a thing?

Anyone have some nice qt IA s for me. I'm starting a collection.

>Geoffrey
>girl's name

Huge thanks for replying! I'm currently contemplating on if to buy the game or not, since it really looks like something I would enjoy, and I'm a sucker for physical copies with something cool like the mini-poster inside them.

I think I would need a game like SAO with cute animu girls circling around my player character begging for his dick in my life right now. I just want to be able to feel like I felt when I was in high school, when all hope wasn't lost.

kirito is the most sugoi boy in japan and not indicative of the common high school experience

a good chunk of his waifus are fake computer ladies though, so there's a common point of interest for most players

>chunk of his waifus are fake computer ladies though
Aren't we all like that?

Oh, I didn't mean it that way. I meant how I used to be able to enjoy harem anime and manga without feeling guilty about the kissless virgin aura that I think I radiate nowadays. It was great when you could think "it's okay, I still have my chances with real girls" without it being self-deceptive.

>YNNK2 Famitsu Theme
>Download it, 2 wallpapers only

>YNNK2 Dengeki Theme
>Also 2 wallpapers only

>Beautiful girls campaign: Free Firis theme
>Surely this one must be better
>1 lockscreen, 1 wallpaper

>Firis LE Theme
>Surely this one must be perfect.
>1 lockscreen, 1 wallpaper, 1 bgm

A little lacking perhaps.

It's like the publishers don't give two fucks anymore, and just does minimal effort.

if you can get past the weird guilt then many waifus await you

No problem. HR also has a pretty decent character creator (watch the videos made by Havian to see for yourself what the game is like).
There’s also Lost Song and Hollow Fragment but if you want actual dating then go straight to HR.

Pic related is the back of the poster. The white marks around the noses are part of the artwork (I still don't know why they added those).

>People still think themes are worth anything

The free ones are nice but I never use them. At most I just have the too hoo one for the skittles

So is the twin stars game going to be a dungeon crawler?

Valkyrie Drive theme is the nicest one I have. But most themes aren't really anything special.

The thing is adding a BGM does so much for a theme. And a series like Ateliers has such a vast catalog of BGMs, it's really no effort to pick out a random one an shove it into the theme.

If we want them to take the themes seriously, we as a collective need to give feedback about this.

I think Koei Europe still has the Atelier Sophie Feedback page form active.
If we give feedback on that game, and point out it's very little effort to add BGM to the themes, and will improve them vastly, chances are they will make the themes better for the next Atelier game.

And here is the front. Good poster but they pushed Philia all the way to the back for Asuna-shit and it triggers me.

In Atelier's case, I think that's moreso to do with the fact that they sell their music most of the time.
Unless the Firis theme was paid for. Then that's just lazy.

asuna has basically no role in this story so it's kind of hilarious she has top billing while premiere, fucking heroine, is shunted so far in the background she actually loses detail

Have you ever thought about fapping to Asuna and pretend you rape her a lot?

I sort of do that sometimes to whores I hate. And it can be pretty satisfying.

>they sell their music most of the time.
1 BGM in a theme isn't a threat to their OST sales.

It would just make sense to add the fucking thing so your fans don't go elsewhere to other games which offer better themes.

famitsu.com/news/201611/17120579.html

かまいたちの夜 輪廻彩声 is coming to vita.

She's the author's waifu.

She will always have top billing no matter what and will always be his self insert's waifu as well. That aspect will never change.

Yeah the free ones are almost always terrible, but I thought the campaign or LE one might be a full version.
I guess the lockscreen for the campaign version is decent at least.
Previous was the LE's lockscreen.

Come to think of it, last year's Sophie was exactly the same thing. Four themes, all having 2-3 wallpapers. Looks like the same four they brought over to the West.

I quite like the wallpapers and bgms, but for some reason they don't seem to be interested in making full versions.

Doesn't really bother me much to be honestly, but it just strikes me as odd that none of the Atelier series has a full theme.

Fucking shit taste author.

I can't believe I'm going into the trap to give him money everytime Bamco release a fucking SAO game.

the very fact she calls it that tells me she isn't ready

So was that Disgaea 2 PC release date this days NISA news that they promised to do every day this week? Man, talk about filler.

The killer part of it all is that the games are all non-canon, but yet they always till take Asuna and Kirito's relationship as the fundamental core of the series in general's core. I mean, if she actually had a personality it wouldn't be that much of a problem, but when she's as vapid as Kirito and doesn't do really anything in the story, then what point does she have?

I can't even get hard when I think about her. Not when best girl Philia is watching me.

>Doesn't really bother me much to be honestly, but it just strikes me as odd that none of the Atelier series has a full theme.
The best thing you can do is give them feedback on this when Koei Tecmo Europe links to their feedback pages.

It's a win-win for the fans and the publisher. The fans get a good theme with BGM.
The publisher gets more exposure of their games.
The more Vitas / PS4s they can take over with their theme, the better it is for them.

Themes are literally only good for skittle reskins.
The BGM and wallpapers are whatever. I always have my own music playing anyway and I can't place lewds with official wallpaper

Meanwhile those misc low budget eroge port free themes have full 10 wallpapers, lockscreen, and music

Thank you so much for posting both sides, I didn't even know you could turn it around. I guess I'm going to place another order today.

One thing I've been thinking with LEs is that they should do a printed manual for every physical LE game. They fucking have them in digital format, so what's stopping them from putting that in physical form for the LEs? I think it would be nice little bonus.

Though this is mostly a western problem as Japanese do still include that stuff which is super nice. But would you like a physical manual with your physical game?

yuuki is a big girl, don't treat her like the child she is

There's a great manual with physical shovel knight.

is this a vn?

I would love to have them. Seeing how most Vita games have nothing but the cartridge inside the cases, seeing Scamco do stuff like mini-posters with God Eater 2 and SAO: HR is kind of heartwarming. And of course there are games like Shovel Knight and Skullgirls 2 that go the extra mile to include manuals in their physical copies.

I really hope we could still see more those kinds of games before the inevitable end.

Nice. I think a printed manual should be a standard with LEs, I don't think it would even cost them that much and it's something collectors even value. I would really love to see those colourful manuals in Atelier games.

>forgot to check Ciel nosurge on my birthday
dammit!

the edge

Yeah it's pretty cool I guess. I'll be hanging this poster soon. Do you happen to know any other games that come with posters cause I too am interested actually in getting some more posters. Plus I kind of hate myself for buying so many games digitally so Im glad I didnt repeat the same mistake with GE (which I`ll be buying soon) and SAO.

That's very pretty though.

Speaking of which, I'm learning tons of great words from Ciel that I'll never be able to use.

Like "行き当たりばったり." I've been trying to find an excuse to use this when talking to friends, but nothing ever comes up.

Ion still remembered your birthday user.
She asked me to give you this: