Wacky hairstyles and tattoos. Any thoughts on these?

Wacky hairstyles and tattoos. Any thoughts on these?

I've seen zero of them in my field.

[spoiler]what do they do???[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6gqlZJQ15Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Serve food at mcdonalds and sometimes starbucks.

Live off of their parent's trust fund. Sauce: used to live in Brooklyn.

Yeah, I would probably not hire someone who looked totally crazy. Looks aren't everything, but they do says a lot about someone. Usually they are trying to say "Look at me, I'm special" and that's not someone I want to work with.

>hair looks like marijuana
>this person probably acts like marijuana
>would not hire / 10

I work in the trades, literally everyone has tattoos.

do they go overboard like sleeve tats? or here and there..

desu where I live in Serbia piercings and tattoos are just not fashionable.

I do know in Canada they are fucking everywhere with young folk.

This,100%. We don't need special snowflakes in any workplace.

Unemployable and shows signs of mental illness

I work at a call center and a lot of people have tattoos and gauges. A lot of middle management has tats too but none of the higher ups do

Did you live in Canada or you just came here on vocations? Or are you a Canadian living in Serbia?

Finished college there didnt stay

Wacky hairstyles are fine for many fields. I was a businessman and buzzed my head a lot and often had a beard.

Tattoos not so much.

Gonna just go on a rant about tattoos here: One of the dumbest things you could do. Regardless of what you tell yourself about your chinese symbols and barbed wire, It's 100% about attention whoring and nothing else. If it's about the message, then live out the message. And if it's about the art, the just make art, like paint a painting or something.

Some are okay I guess, it's just that you're wasting money, accomplishing nothing, and at the same time limiting what you can do with your life. All cause you want a pretty picture on your skin.

I work in a trade too, and you can "sell yourself" a little better if you do not have tattoos. I can tell you for a fact that I get more contracts and make more money because I am well spoken, clean cut, and no tattoos.

Agreed. When I was younger my grandma agreed to give me $1000 when I was 21 if I didn't have any tats or piercings. I don't think I ever actually got the money, but still it was a great idea.

To me, as soon as I see a tattoo or male having a piercing it says to me: manchild, and never management material.

If I talk to anyone who is considering a tattoo, I'll tell them "go get a henna of the tattoo you want, wait for that tattoo to eventually wash away. After all that time has passed and you see the henna vanish, if you still want the tattoo then go get it"

90% of people will not get a tattoo after that.

A look like this also screams irresponsibility. Why would I hire someone who spends hundreds or even thousands of dollars on piercings and tattoos? Don't you have other things to spend that money on?

what always kills me is when people get a tattoo of their kid, or the kids name.

It's like dude, the time you spent getting that tattoo you could have been reading your kid a book or something.

It's a form of cognitive disonance. ie: "If I have this tattoo I'll act _____ way, think _____ way" but they weren't thinking or acting that way to begin with.

youtube.com/watch?v=s6gqlZJQ15Q

Well do you prefer someone spending 10 dollars for their tattoo? Screams: i dont respect myself. It's even worse tbqh

Yeah you are exactly right. It's like getting "Think things through first" tattoed on your forehead.

What gets me is this stuff isn't cheap... A really nice tattoo will cost hundreds of dollars. I know a couple people with literally thousands of dollars in ink on their skin. And those are usually the ones who complain about money.

Same goes for haircuts. When I see a guy who's totally, flawlessly shaped up, my first thought is "Damn, do you really spend $20 and an hour per week on haircuts?"

Why did you go back to Serbia?

Did you get scholarships to study in Canada?
In which province were you?

Exactly. The stereotype of tradesmen as uneducated neanderthals did not come out of nowhere, but that just creates more opportunity for those of us who actually are well-spoken, clean-cut, intelligent, etc.

>The stereotype of tradesmen as uneducated neanderthals did not come out of nowhere

Uneducated niggers being handed "feel good" degrees from affirmative action and labor union quotas are fucking up the blue collar workplace.

These guys always take up 2 or 3 months of additional training and need the rest of the team to pick up their slack for their shitty work.

dont really care about it if you dont face my client by yourself and are doing some desk work. But havent seen a single one like this in my industry, work in asset management in Switzerland

I have tattoos, I'm a welder. I get shit from everyone for reading on break.

I used to jump from factory job to factory job, and literally everyone I worked with had at least one tattoo, some had entire sleeves

Lots of people call me stupid for coming back. But I would have been left to live by myself which I'd want to avoid. Here I will inherit some land, have my mother cook delicious food every day of the week.