PlayStation 4 General #378 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Pssht, hey kid

========================================

>Darksiders: Warmastered Edition supports 4K on PS4 Pro and PC, teaser trailer and screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/11/darksiders-warmastered-edition-supports-4k-ps4-pro-pc-teaser-trailer-screenshots

>Nioh special live stream set for November 20
gematsu.com/2016/11/nioh-special-live-stream-set-november-20

>Persona 5 ‘Game Mechanics’ trailer
gematsu.com/2016/11/persona-5-game-mechanics-trailer

>New Danganronpa V3 Japanese limited edition soundtrack and cast comment CD sample video
gematsu.com/2016/11/new-danganronpa-v3-japanese-limited-edition-soundtrack-cast-comment-cd-sample-video

>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone coming west on January 10
gematsu.com/2016/11/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-coming-west-january-10

>Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity now available in Europe
gematsu.com/2016/11/touhou-scarlet-curiosity-now-available-europe

>Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku! coming west for PS4, PS Vita, and PC in spring 2017
gematsu.com/2016/11/cladun-returns-sengoku-coming-west-ps4-ps-vita-pc-spring-2017

>Tales of Berseria ‘Grand Tour’ trailer
gematsu.com/2016/11/tales-berseria-grand-tour-trailer

>Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds ‘Frau Koujiro’ DLC launches November 18 in Japan [Update]
gematsu.com/2016/11/phantom-breaker-battle-grounds-frau-koujiro-dlc-launches-november-18-japan

>Akiba’s Beat details “Case 2” scenario
gematsu.com/2016/11/akibas-beat-details-case-2-scenario

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/nyonmyan
gematsu.com/2016/11/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-coming-west-january-10
youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/avatars/persona-5-ryuji-sakamoto-special-theme-avatar-set/cid=UP2611-CUSA05877_00-THEMEBUNDLE00002
youtube.com/watch?v=gs7RNzEqOe4
gematsu.com/2016/11/firewatch-ps4-limited-run-physical-edition-announced
store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/games/avatars/persona-5-ryuji-sakamoto-special-theme-avatar-set/cid=UP2611-CUSA05877_00-THEMEBUNDLE00002
youtube.com/watch?v=TR5Y8uRtWxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gay secks is the best

Death to YNA, 40 and all the other attention whores.

Write down your PSN profile.

Submit the post.

Friend/bully each other.

psnprofiles.com/nyonmyan

I hope new Persona rumor is true.

psnprofiles.com/nyonmyan

>I hope new Persona rumor is true.
It has to be
the latest trailer sounds so god damn awful it hurts
even atlus usa, as out of touch as they are, cannot release a game with a dub that awful and no dual audio

Ateiler Sophie is pretty fun. Never played an atelier game before but Its really different from the standard RPGs I have played. When does the story pick up? I currently just recruited Julio and is the combat meant to be grindy/hard? My party is only level 5 and I dont know how im suppossed to play this game.

wew lad

Delete my life please

>even atlus usa, as out of touch as they are, cannot release a game with a dub that awful and no dual audio

Ateliers are like slice of life anime, they don't have a grand story, they usually tell you the story of a girl becoming an alchemist. You're not supposed to grind, you're supposed to use alchemy. You literally make items yourself and depending on how you make them a simple bomb can become a fucking nuke that wipes out whole groups of monsters.

it's their biggest game, the dub sounds awful and even they have to be aware of that

>is the combat meant to be grindy/hard?
No, not exactly. If combat is hard for you then try to make better bombs.

>You're not supposed to grind, you're supposed to use alchemy.

true, except for Atelier Shallie, where you grind and ignore alchemy. Fuck that game.

Remember when they praised the shit out of the dub and how great it would be? Shit's hilarious.

Buy Lukas game!

I will probably buy it, it isn't even that expensive and has a lot of songs too.

So, I'm playing an anime pretty much? How long does the game go on for? Until I complete the alchemy book?
So I meant to be making tons of bombs and using them in combat? This whole time i've been spamming attack and using my parties default skills. As I said before, I never played an atelier game so it's very different to the standard rpgs.

Thanks for your patronage.

And they will do it again.

>So I meant to be making tons of bombs and using them in combat?
You're supposed to use bombs on hard enemies and regular attacks on trash/low hp mobs.

>How long does the game go on for? Until I complete the alchemy book?
That's pretty much the story behind sophie. There's also friendship levels with your party members which unlock new events and such. Sophie doesn't have a time limit so you can basically go at your own pace.
>So I meant to be making tons of bombs and using them in combat?
Making many bombs isn't as efficient as making good ones. The alchemy system is actually the core element of the game, items can have traits and other stuff that changes alot of stuff. For example you can change the area of effect of an item, the amount of uses it has, sometimes even put traits on that allow the item to trigger when you're at a certain health. Later on you also get the ability to craft your own gear and such. Later you also unlock the ability to duplicate items that you crafted, so for example you make a decent bomb with very rare traits and have it duplicated so you don't have to find the same traits again.

Ok, idiot question. I'm finally moving from PS3 to PS4. Is having the PS+ the only way to transfer my saves or am I fucked?

Does Purse Owner 5 have Pro enhancements?

usb stick duh

So, I am playing Watch Dogs 2 and I am enjoying it for the most part.
It's very pandering and meme-y but looks pretty nice and is a fun little collect-athon.

I don't know any black people in real life, so forgive my ignorance, but do all black people need to do flips and shit when they step off the curb?
This fucking guy doing cartwheels everywhere.

Follow-up, would ps3 saves work for a ps4 version of the game?

Of fucking course not. Unless both version of the games have cross save feature you cant use ps3 saves on ps4

I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying this. It's no Rockstar game, but the world is colorful and fun to explore. I was already bored out of my mind this far into Mafia 3.

I could do without the dated memes plastered everywhere, though.

so do you recommend getting it? I really hated watch_dogs 1 so I waited before getting 2

I rented it, so I would say it is definitely worth a rent at least.

I hated WD1 and I stayed up past my bedtime playing it last night that's saying a lot.
It also has uncensored cunt and baps.
I got an erection beating up a woman who was wearing those skin tight leggings where you can see the girls underwear through them.

HA IT'S TRUE

>not loving the dated memes
The entire game is awful cringeworthy out of date internet culture, which is hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE

>Persona 5 delayed to April 4th
>Dual Audio confirmed
>Jap voices are DLC

Fuck yeah, I'm cool with waiting a little bit more when they include original audio. I guess I'll preorder it now, no reason not to.

Free DLC

Suckonmytoe is now optional

They should have just fucking left the jp audio and put subtitle in the fucking game and we would have already playing the game right fucking now but instead they delete the fucking original audio and put in the fucking dub and fucked it up and delayed the fucking game and put what essentially the original content as muh free dlc for everyone xddd fucking bitch ass cunt shit fuck

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

Normalfags wouldn't like that. Just reading comments at some other places and seeing the twitch chat dubfags are really the loudest. They can't shut up about how they hate weebs (kinda ironic when they're playing Persona desu) and shitting on Japanese voices.

Couldn't give less of a shit what whining dubfags do. Got dual audio.

>and through herculean effort from just about every division of Atlus, we managed to arrange this
>"Yo atlusJP, we need to fucking delay the game again. Can we use JP audio so those assholes don't flip their shit?"
>"yeah sure man, whatever"

You don't know why it was delayed idiot

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/avatars/persona-5-ryuji-sakamoto-special-theme-avatar-set/cid=UP2611-CUSA05877_00-THEMEBUNDLE00002

Free Ryuji theme and avatar that's only gonna be up for 24 hours.

SHUT THE FUCK UP HARDIN YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

>They can't shut up about how they hate weebs (kinda ironic when they're playing Persona desu) and shitting on Japanese voices.
That's funny. Oh well, I guess they have to take their frustration to somewhere. I'm just glad it's getting the original audio too, otherwise I would have just picked it later for cheaper price. Now Atlus gets more money from me at least.

>It also has uncensored cunt and baps.
That is getting patched out.

Just the cunt, not the baps.

Stop being dead you assholes. Nyonmyan was the only one who posted his PSN this thread. Twice.

youtube.com/watch?v=gs7RNzEqOe4

Dactyl_Terror is my psn. I don't play all that often, but I'm just now starting to actually get games for the system so I'll more than likely be on a lot.

>tfw thousands of dollars to get a decent capacity

gematsu.com/2016/11/firewatch-ps4-limited-run-physical-edition-announced

store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/games/avatars/persona-5-ryuji-sakamoto-special-theme-avatar-set/cid=UP2611-CUSA05877_00-THEMEBUNDLE00002

Limited time theme/avatar bundle, apparently only for 24 hours

Probably already posted but IDGAF

>tfw not on eu psn

Cool a theme of the worst character

>worst character
>Ryuji
shut the fuck up

>walk in
>see this

Wat do?

Thanks for the tits.

Her bum is about to get burgled.

walk in where?

Anywhere.

I'd cut the rope and ask her what happened

Atlus USA fucked up.
>Shitty dub (where VAs can't even pronounce their names)
>That fucking font
>CEO has to step up to save this pile of shit localization
>Even offers dual audio

the funny thing is how mad people are at people asking for dual audio, like it's their fault the game got delayed again.

Post office ladies

>bowl of eggs

hardin is jerking off with his tears as lube right now

Dubfags are already blaming subfags for the delay. Some of them are even saying that the CEO is just lying.

>where VAs can't even pronounce their names
Source

youtube.com/watch?v=TR5Y8uRtWxY

>Ryuji suckonmuhtoe

Yusuke fucked up the pronunciation of Kitagawa in his trailer too

How can anyone play this without cringing?

>How can anyone play this without fapping?
FTFY

Because this is what you see during gameplay.

>Watch Doge 2 mission where you find the Ubisoft marketing executive and hack him on the phone talking about a trailer for a new game and that it won't leak like all the Ass Creed trailers, and you have to go steal the trailer

Okay I laughed

dumb attention whore, forgot your trip

I want office ladies, not dykes

>only one person is playing WD2

This is how stupid you sound

Why not both?

Too bad.

>buying WD2
>buying ubishit games
there's no saving you

Stay mad.

>stay mad that you didn't spend $60 on a shit game
ok

>i-it's shit because I said so! I don't actually have to play it!

>keeps defending his shitty game
m8, I understand that you need to justify your spent money on that game, but I don't really care anymore

I don't need to defend it from anything, because you don't have shit

You're just parroting other people's opinions to try and fit in. Stop caring what people on Veeky Forums think of you.

Put back on your trip and kys, 40. No one cares about your normie SJW game, so no (You)s for you

>do I fit in yet? Pls like me Veeky Forums :(((((

>You're just parroting other people's opinions to try and fit in.
all of the gameplay videos I've seen were shit. Some dank memes here and there. Some liberal bullshit. Not my type of game.
>Stop caring what people on Veeky Forums think of you.
what? I don't.

Post an anime butt to stop the shitposting.

>normalfag getting triggered
When did we get invaded?

>game is shit and no one can like it because I watched a Youtube video

Goddamn you are just stupid as fuck, aren't you

>not being a retarded poser makes you a normie

Oh wow