What's the deal with Chev fans...

What's the deal with Chev fans? I'm the type of guy who appreciates all manufactures and isn't xenophobic to models outside my personal bias, but they're literally the Aussies of the auto world. Every car group discussion IRL or online comes ripe with chauvinistic GM boiis.

Other urls found in this thread:

corvetteracing.com/results/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bandwagons jumpers. They never give other things a chance. (GM fangirls specifically)

Thid

how do ya mean?

pic related?

well let me put it this way. Unreasonable diehard GM fangirls being the worst kind of auto fans will always say their cars are better than.. lets say, Ford. They will trash talk Ford, but the thing is, they no nothing about Ford and will just pick up either false information off the internet somewhere, probably on a journalism website.

If you see some shitposter named "Taxi" here, she's one of those people.

the mustang memes are funny crowd?

5 replies
3 posters
This is a pathetic troll attempt

Found the gm fangirl

stay BTFO

RIP

Bump

>Aussies of the auto world.

implying you strayans don't know how to get hektik

rack off cunt

yep

I own two Fords and one Chevy, so I can honestly say I appreciate all cars for what they are.

Diehard GM fangirls are the most assmad, "it's my dumbass logic or its wrong" kind of thinking in the car world. It's actually very pathetic.

I own a Corvette and I hate most LS enthusiasts I come across

Bump

WE

D

This

Thanks

You're welcome

No problem

>GM fangirls specifically
The truer words that have never been spoken before. GM a shit.

Yea, I have yet to understand why it's cheby fans who are the most autistic

Bump

>be manlet relaxing in the hatch of my Fiesta ST
>lunch time at work
>coworker chugs up in lifted Chevy 1500000 Silverado
>immediately starts the whole GM vs Ferd debate
>he can't comprehend the fact that I did not want anything but a lifted truck with Yeti stickers

Bump

Whats the deal with being a fan of a specific car company in general? Why would you limit yourself to only like a specific car brand, when in reality every car brand makes good cars and shitty cars whether you can admit it or not. If you are a true car enthusiast you probably have some respect for every car company. At least I do, some company more then others but everyone has their one gem of a car.

>some car companys have only made 1 or 2 good cars

Thanks

Enjoying the thread?

It's like a parody of a cult?

>Chevy has literally NEVER won a single race at the 24hrs of Le Mans.
Post YFW.

Yee

Chevy fans aren't the ones spamming every thread with "U MAD" and making threads like this user.

You can't even talk about the C7 on this board without it being shitpost into oblivion.

Bump

corvetteracing.com/results/
>Le Mans class wins: 8

Unless you were talking an overall win, in which case Ford hasn't done it either in the last 50 or so years.

>class wins
Lmao, gm literally has NEVER won lemans

Bump

>class wins
KEK!!!!!
N...no, it doesn't count!

Bump

Lmao

This

Bumpo

Lmao

holy fuck this thread is still alive

Yep, gm fangirls can't stop getting btfo

This

Ikr

Good

Thanks

i would like to participate in this thread.

shitting on gm fangays is always a good time.

americans

They are a good litmus test for how toxic a person that wants to sound like they know about cars is.

Another good one is to ask what they think about Mazda.

I guess I'm one of these GM fanboys. Grew up in Oshawa, Ontario so everyone has always had GM, learned to wrench on them, almost exclusively driven them. K5 Blazers and other square bodies, F bodies, G bodies, B bodies, and the odd other thing is just what I'm in to. Over this time I've gotten used to and learned to love all the quirks of this shit, except for the interior fitment. I guess the reason a lot of us like these old GM cars so much is because they went so many decades without making major changes so everything just werks and is still cheap as fuck.

I also like 80's-90's Toyota trucks and sports cars, and every generation of the Ford Ranger along with the Bronco II.

Bump

Nice

Thx

Bump

Bumpg

Gm fangirls are a desperate bunch

This

gm makes good v8's
the rest a shit
ford is all ecoboost now

bump

thx

Ur welcome

No prob

Because Chevy is quality compared to Ford shit tier box with wheels with the most bland shit interior

See

Because people like to take sides and then defend their side like its their own child. It's nothing that's unique to the automotive world, just like at how people debate music, computer hardware, tools, tv shows, directors, clothes lines, art, etc.

>chevy
>quality

This. Do gm shills actually expect us to believe this?

Lol

Apparently

Bump

Lol

>Whats the deal with being a fan of a specific car company in general

Fucking this
Everyone just builds everyone else's cars under their own badge or hops the river to shitpostland or fucking China for their designs now anyway. Everything is literally the same car with a different engine and body kit now.

Absolutely, they try to sell nice looking shit on the outside but on the inside everything is cheap plastic and under the hood it's a piece of shit

Is there a worse company than gm?

isnt fiat bad too. i mean gm is shit but compared to fiat are they just as equally bad

Pretty much. They're both shit

This

They're assmad