/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1174 - Bluebear edition
Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-november/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
16th - Daisy
17th - Mallary
18th - Tia
19th - Amelia

>Events
Mushroom season (November)
Harvest furniture (November)
19th - Fishing Tourney

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

You haven't turned your mayor into a trap, right /acg/?

>tfw you've hit the peak of nothing to do except wait until you can catch bugs on the island

My mayor? No.

You havn't turned your mayor into a waluigi, right /acg/?

5th for best uchi

yeah sure, might be a while tho, i posted on leddit and a bunch of people are coming

alright, thanks

Looking for

>buffet server
>steam bun case
>24-hour-shop uniform
>clerks shirt

name a price

I guess I'll jump in the queue. Let us know when you're clear, thank you

Any of you guys buying/bought this game? Is it worth the $10?

I have a buffet server that you can have for free.

the only animal crossing games that are worth playing is gamecube and new leaf
stop burning a hole in your pocket

I bought it off eBay as an actual cartridge and I regret it every day, it runs at like 9 FPS and looks like pixellated shit. GCN is a hundred times better and NL is incomparable.

It was my first AC. Nowadays its outdated, and since the big drive of the game was going online or visiting towns of people in real life its probably got a void that'll be hard to fill. Its also the only game that has all four characters sharing one house which I don't think it was that great an idea. You can play around and have fun with it but I'd take new leaf nowadays

Daily reminder that i have a spare WiiU lucky ticket lying around.

anyone else really tired of the new leaf dialogue? it's not as bad as city folk, but i really miss the gamecube villagers, they had so much more personality

>there are people who don't redeem their fortune cookie fortunes before they walk out the store
for what purpose?

I uh...kinda forgot. It was 11:55 and i forgot to get my morning price for prediction purposes. Rush over to Re-Tail, get the price, goof off to do other nonsense (i'd recall the coupon tasks, can't say for sure) and forgot the slip into my pocket.

That's not even real dialogue in that pic.

shit, i had no idea

I've been tired of it since 2015. I think the day I broke was when two snooties said the same thing to me within five minutes of each other

Anyone with a retail that's buying any fruit, or mind if I raid their stores to fill out my catalog? My town is buying Lemons and Famous Mushrooms if you want to come to mine.

So I would love to visit someone's town if you have Gracie and don't care about Card furniture. I'll buy the shit out of it. Love that stuff. Sale season baby.

You can get Clerk's shirt from Timmy/Tommy's RV, fyi.

Dialouge is great. Message boards have a lot more life. Pretty hard to make bells though. Just get a ds emulator on you phone and dl it

I can open up my town if you want. I've already completed the Card furniture series, so you can take anything you want.

Are we posting old screenshots now?

The weird thing about New Leaf is I've been playing for like over three years, and I still rarely randomly run into a piece of dialogue I've never heard in all that time. There's like rare dialogue and common dialogue.

Sure, and I can also remember my fuckin' FC in the name field this time.

if you have donated a lot of money to a PWP, can you still cancel it? do you get the money back if so?

anyone here have gems on special at re-tail? i'd like to offload most of mine.

Plan early so you don't have to scramble to find these things on Turkey Day

Is that a Death Note reference?

thanks user

Yes. No.

And opened

The mushrooms are the biggest pain, and the diving is also kind of annoying. Thonky has more accurate numbers in terms of "maximum of a thing I'll need" by the way, and since you have to fish to get sugar and shit from villagers, you probably want to save the fishing for the day of.

WW was fun back in the day but don't get it it's not worth it. It runs and looks like shit. Just get City Folk.

Pretty sure it's a Jojo reference.

Anyone here have a spare harvest table they have
and/or have in their shop? I've been looking for one for about a week.

I looked at thonky after seeing that image and it seems like it's missing some stuff.
At least it doesn't list cherries in the list at the top but there are two recipes that need a cherry.
But I'm too lazy to recount all ingredients.

I can give you mine. Could always order a new one if I want one.
Would be happy about a basket of peaches and/or apples if you happen to have some.

left:
panel 1 : woof ;)
panel 2 : WOOF ?!
panel 3 : woof woof :(

Right:
panel 1: *muffled woof*
panel 2: *coy woof*
panel 3: *boisterous woof*

I could give you a bunch of perfect apples. Let me register you first.

Could I come over to someone's town and shake some fruit trees? I'm missing pears, peaches, cherries and durians. I can bring over some perfect apples in return if you'd like.

alright. opening my gate.

Alright, gate is opening.

Yeah sure, Im not doing much with them anyway.
4511-0457-1518

anybody with good turnip prices?

thank

hey, this guy's still here! i'm still lookin', so i figure i'd say it again. if any gems are being bought for extra at your re-tail today, i'd really appreciate being able to offload my gems!

If you've got gracie and don't need card furniture, I'm still looking to buy the Bed, Dresser, Sofa, and Screen from someone's town. Dem sales.

>villagers have fleas
What is this and how do I purge it?

Pick it off and eat it. You have to be precise or they will get mad.

swing a net at them

A quick count of the recipe ingredients (including secret ingredients) got me this. Would be good if someone could double check.

If only asks for one dish from each category, the total you could possibly need is sometimes smaller than the total of ingredients listed.

So is there a way to organize The island to get more stags, i tried planting all banana trees but it seems like it got worse, any advice?

shit you still here?

Remove hibiscus, flowers, stumps and regular trees

Run around and make sure to scare away hermit crabs and those regular jumping bugs

I personally keep two palm trees on the left, two on the right

There may be a better set up though. Would appreciate it if others chimed in.

I haven't seen a new piece of dialogue in years.

I'm here. FC?

3239-2733-5258

What do you guys have your villagers call you?

I added you. Your town or mine? I have 9 villagers and may have Charlise floating around

Big D

protip: cut down a tree with a silver axe in the center of your island until you get one of the rare stumps that spawns bugs faster

Meant to reply to

nigger

Whatever they come up with.
One wanted to call me Mr. B and now that has spread around like a wildfire.
Except for Chrissy, she calls me Stylo.

You can come to my town. My void is clear and I have 10 villagers

At the moment they're calling me Pop Star.

I'm at my wit's end and can't find any coconuts on Tortimer Island.

Does anyone have 3 coconut trees that I can come shake and take? I'll be quick.

Does anyone have Digby's RV? I'd like to order his HHA raincoat and 3DS.

Thanks so much man!

Your town is sick also

G-Bot and Shmoopy reporting in

please help my family is dying

I have some palms that you can shake.

Does anyone have a spare in-game wii u and/or 3ds? How do you even get them?

Great! I'll come right over then, thank you!

>How do you even get them?
Certain characters have them in their RV's when they stay at the little RV campsite thing.

Gate's open

I think you can order stuff from RV's in other player's campgrounds, so if you want furniature from someone's RV you just need to know someone who has the card/figure and summons them before opening the gate.

You get them from RV's and fortune cookies. I've got one spare of each.

anyone have pics of "modern" looking towns? most of the stuff i see just look like a rainbow vomited flowers fucking everywhere, which isn't what I want

also is there a way to get hedges as a PWP or do i just have to settle for topiaries?

if people want to order WiiUs/3DSs, i can scan digby in and open up

Hey, can I get in there? Adding you.

variations on mom

Isabelle has her own custom pattern 3DS which is v cute

it can't be that cute if it has Isabelle's ugly mug on it

It was the first nickname I got. After every villager called me that I accommodated with it and kept it.

Can I visit twice to get all his items?

I see.

Chevre just made up name T-guy for me, but I said no before staying on a new nickname screen and asking about names here. I ended up making it T-Guy because I didn't like the lowercase g and Chevre deserves to be a bit selfish on requests every now and then.

added you two, opening soon

Thanks senpai.

thank you

>Playing Puzzle Legae
>can't even beat the first villager after tortimer

fuck this update

open now, sorry for the delay!