/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Bricked trying to downgrade: /vp/-lite edition

/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.01 (Kernel)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: plailect.github.io/Guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Banwave hits people who played Pokemon Sun/Moon online, presumably only those who used Wonder Trade. Unban method is being researched.
-Nintendo released 11.2. Updating is safe for RedNAND/a9lh users.
-New exploits that allow to downgrade from 11.1 are going to be released soon. If you still haven't got a cfw, DON'T UPDATE: you can use httpwn to play online and access the eShop.
-You can downgrade from 11.0, 11.1 and 11.2 with a hardmod or hacked system transfer. Check Plailect's guide.

>Wii U
-Preview version of hexFW released.
-haxci has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/447688/
-Stable CFW with RedNAND released. gbatemp.net/threads/446819/
-You can run games from USB without IOSU.

>Vita
-taiHENkaku released along with source. tai.henkaku.xyz/
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-More details on the 4.01 jailbreak. wololo.net/2016/10/26/details-surface-ps4-4-01-jailbreak-potentially-enough-public-release-soon/
-Rumor from a reputable warez group that hacks are coming soon. wololo.net/2016/11/02/ps4-xbox-one-hacks-trsi-announces-warez-getting-close/

>PS3
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

plailect.github.io/Guide/move-emunand
youtube.com/watch?v=B2_mlYbKGoo&t=0s
gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-sun-and-moon-players-getting-permanently-banned-by-nintendo.449118/page-3#post-6842133
youtube.com/watch?v=OQJDjWYfiyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a 10.7 emuNAND. I plan on getting Pokemon SM. I know the game is going to ask me to update. How do I bypass it without installing a9lh? I use 2 SD cards for O3DS emuNAND.

Have a cute girl.

>not 15 days
Almost 10/10 image.

>YFW you're not banned

>How do I bypass it without installing a9lh?
You bypass it by installing a9lh

My old 3ds wont turn on literally just flashes the power light blue and turns off. I was messing transferring a sysnand to emunand. Am I stuck with a paperweight?

I can't play smash bros or monster hunter generations, they're just a black screen.

I think pic is related but these steps aren't descriptive enough I don't know what to do.

Is there a nice guide for Wii U hacking like in 3ds?
Also, is it possible to convert loadiine format games to whatever format is needed to install them to USB/Internal memory?

All you fags still on Rxtools do this and you can be on something not shit.

Just so I understand, do these bans from the S&M banwave effect your entire NNID?

Like if you have a wii U does it do something to that profile as well?

That would be extra sad.

So I should be good on using the online on the Pokemon Moon leak once the game has come out?

HOW CAN THEY BAN

>Be a third world poorfag
>Used to buy all my games like a good boy
>Piracy for my console comes out
>Stop buying and start pirating.

Does anyone buy games they like to support the developers or do you just pirate everything without remorse or guilt?

They cry hard enough and the server bans you

Nintendo is magic, but also incompetent

Can I still use 2 SD cards like in emuNAND?

>OH SHIT

Got S&M early, works great. Wonder Traded yesterday. However, now I get this message.

Did I fuck up? I'm kinda scared. Or does this just mean that Nintendo shut down online till friday?

>do this
>get my entire console banned from online by playing the very first game I pirate

true suffering

The download I got didn't have a 3DS folder though. Nor did the tutorial mention it.

Banned.

Temp ban

It lasts 15 days give or take

DO NOT try to go on Miiverse or eShop

I buy games I like on steam, but only because I think they are fairly priced in my country. Nintendo and their full price games five years after launch with once a year sales can go fuck themselves.

permaban

God damnit. I have the US undub of SMT IV installed on my EU 3DS and FreeShop can only download the US DLC for it apparently and that doesn't work.

Join the suicide watch, there's thousands of us.

Are the leaked Sun/Moon roms US versions?

Nigga, how hard is it to understand the simple concept of " Do not go online before the release date"

>DO NOT try to go on Miiverse or eShop
Why?

congratulation, you get yourself banned
what next in your master plane

That's getting people permanent bans

To update my Luma version as a filthy emunand/sysnand user..I only need to copy over the newest version of Boot.3dsx ? that's it ?

When I first installed Luma I had to add files as well to the luma folder and 3ds folder as well, those don't need to be updated?

>DO NOT try to go on Miiverse or eShop

This literally doesn't matter. Out of sight out of mind doesn't work when it's computer code, if you are banned you are already banned.

You are one of us now lad.
C'me here for a hug, no need to be shy.

What does accessing the shop have to do with it? The ban is there either way, isn't it?

No, the banwave has already happened. Either you are banned or you are not. Going to the eshop is not going to ban you (lol) but it will verify if you are banned.

Was getting caught a part of your plan?

It's nonsense. They are getting banned either way.

>got banned like a retard
>can unban myself with LocalFriendCode shit

:v)

>only played Sun with wifi off
>No ban

well

>mfw went to eshop to check
>not banned but lost all the dlc

YAMETE

Just overwrite boot.3dsx

I'm playing online right now :^)

>you are already banned

Explain

So nothing that can be done with the ban? Not even with a donor?

>Busy jacking it to li li stormstout
>get 3 texts in a row and my phone won't shut up
>literally fap ruined
>check phone, friend is in a panic telling me he got banned
>check my 3ds
>banned as well
>my friend was the one that asked me to trade with him in the first place

OH MY FUCKING GOD AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO CUM

yes

>3.63 NEVER EVER

>replying to shitposter with :v)

Is this a legit cartridge you got? If so you could try contacting them. If not you fucked up and all you can do is pray it's temporary.

Do we have a ballpark for how many motherfuckers got banned?

It has to be hundreds right? Those S&M was begged for for weeks, and not just here.

Question to people who got banned: if you remove you NNID, can you go into eShop? I know you still can't play online, but just curious.

No

>hundreds
man i think there are way more

Thousands.

>Nintendo """Leaks""" Sun/Moon
>Everyone that goes online is auto-banned for life.

Genius.

>too lazy to update
>emunand still on 11.0

>haven't touched my 3ds in a month

3ds display really looks like somehing from the early mid '00
>nintendrones will defend this

Thanks anons

The... panda? Stop breathing my air and stop playing on my servers.

Oh wait. Just stop breathing my air.

>People that got banned saying they're just going to buy a new 3DS
>They pirated Sun/Moon to play it for free
>Now they're going to be paying essentially for 2-3 copies of the game

OH MY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

How can you tell if this ban is temporary or permanent?

>YFW you're banned

Please respond. Is there anything I can do to make this work?

>mfw the sale chart of 3ds after pokemon come out and especially black friday going to chirstmas

you wait 15 days

>tfw paranoid fucker that never leaves wifi on
My friend got banned as well. I'm real glad I didn't listen to him when he asked me to trade him some exclusives.

most of the time the dlcs are just unlocker for shit that already in the game
but some time it won't compatible because your version is undub

So I have two games on my vita SD card that I bought but am unable to start them out because I changed accounts. Every time I start them, the game tells me I'm ineligible for trophies and that I need to redownload it from the PSN store.

Is there a way to fix this so it starts again or do I really have to download a dump and install them so they work again?

>implying you can't find 3DSes for cheap, especially on Black Friday

I know a pawn shop that has 3DSes from like 2 years ago, never been touched. they cost about 40 to 50 bucks, depending on whether it's an XL or not.

>mfw i'm not an impatient pokefag

So how do these bans work?

Obviously you cant play on 3DS online anymore but does this effect your profile on other nintendo consoles as well?

depend on which kind of bans do you got

plailect.github.io/Guide/move-emunand

After I finished this, I get a black screen. If I try to boot without the SD card, the 3DS turns off by itself. What's happening, and what can I do?

FREESHOP DOESN'T HAVE SHIT

FUCK YOU FOR MEMEING ME

Wonder if I should post this. Should I? Meh, I guess so....

youtube.com/watch?v=B2_mlYbKGoo&t=0s

Some people are supposedly having problems with the WiiU, and others aren't.

You can sign into Miiverse on the site and it says NOTHING about being banned.

Anyone?

>Temp ban
Is this true tho?

crashing this game

Is there a nice guide for Wii U hacking like in 3ds?
Also, is it possible to convert loadiine format games to whatever format is needed to install them to USB/Internal memory?

it's permanent

gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-sun-and-moon-players-getting-permanently-banned-by-nintendo.449118/page-3#post-6842133

They're banning people with legit carts so probably.

So let me get this straight, as long as I don't give a shit about pokeymans and keep going online on any other 3ds game, I'm safe from bans?

>has most of the library
>doesn't have two games
WOW IT TOTALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING I SURE AM ONE MASSIVE DILDO

yes, don't let anyone tell you different.

No.

THEME FOR BANNED 3DS's!
youtube.com/watch?v=OQJDjWYfiyI

>didn't go online on SM
>got banned
huh?

If I choose to create a save backup within the 3ds will the save automatically apply to the version I'll download from the eshop on Friday?

ye

BUT PEOPLE SAID A9LH IS INVINCIBLE AND I CAN EASILY UNBAN MYSELF IF I GOT BANNED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>-New exploits that allow to downgrade from 11.1 are going to be released soon.
Really?

It's a matter of you going online with sun/moon before release, reviewers were told before hand not to go online so if you did you have no excuse
>B-but my early retail sale
Tell that to nintendo with a proof of purchase

he must be lying