>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/dskosv.xwb
files.catbox.moe/eaqvu7.xwb
mega.nz/#!yYIgEA7B!stWGFjTJg7Nnm-XVlCqyibPFh9aW96A1RatjNtLkGyQ
files.catbox.moe/8p81aq.xwb
youtube.com/watch?v=CavZm2M0OR0
youtu.be/OTDMpDfQwuE
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-4-is-live.51316/
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/experimental-features-texture-pack-support-and-world-seeds.51452/
youtube.com/watch?v=_KXf3kwjKQ0
terraria.gamepedia.com/Ale_Tosser
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The worst part is that this is a functional house, because I can see items placed inside it

Does anyone know if this guy and Jungle Sac damage increases with summon damage boosts?

Unrelated, but it makes me mad that the mount is blue and not green. The green one the little Martians ride looks so much better.

If only texture editing worked right now. Everything edited has a white box around it.

I don't know about the scutlix but the slime does I think, so it might. The jungle sac I have doubts about.

Build one of these, I generally get at least 1 probe a minute.

See already got one within the post time

Wow, why did I never think to apply jungle spawn rates to that?

No idea, the Wyverns make building it a pain though

After a little testing, emphasis on a little, it looks like the spore sac might be melee damage.

You did also apply them to your arena as well for the solar eclipse right?

files.catbox.moe/dskosv.xwb
Lapfox Trax wavebank updated, changed some songs around, editted some others.
But, for some asinine fucking reason, Terraria keeps setting the music volume to zero every few seconds, and I have no clue why. It works fine, you just have to keep it held at 100% like a retard.

I didn't, but why would I? I get way more solar eclipses than I would ever want to deal with.

More kills = More money and loot?

Jungle in space? Someone dial M for Monkey.

I'm going to make one of these in every world I ever make now. Thanks for the pro tip.

No problem, thankfully no jungle mobs spawn with it in space as well also doubles up as a good way to get souls of flight if you need them for something like a wings collection

I mean sure, but expert mode already leaves my bank flooded with money, and I only ever need 2 copies of each drop at most. And with how often I get solar eclipses even outside the ability start one yourself, I just don't see the need to optimize spawning for it.

On top of that, wouldn't it being a solar eclipse cap out the spawn rate anyway?

Is there a way to trigger a sandstorm? Or is it just random

I finally found him, now I can enter hardmode

>wouldn't it being a solar eclipse cap out the spawn rate anyway?
Does it? I didn't know that. Guess I'll stop chugging those battle potions during it then. Thanks

I looked up right right after I posted, and I was mistaken. Solar Eclipse does not quite set it to cap by itself, bit it is very close. Honestly, just a battle potion or candle should do the trick.

files.catbox.moe/eaqvu7.xwb
Fixed it.
The 1.3.4 One Drop Yoyos 2: Drop it Harderâ„¢ updated also added another music track. It works just fine now that I added another (probably temporary) track.

>Defender?
The track is called the Old One's Army

Appears so. Is there an updated track list anywhere? Because it appears to me as if everything is out of whack now. Things're shifted by at least one track for some reason.

No idea, I only know the track name due to getting it's music box

A track got shifted into somewhere between 07 - Corruption and 14 - Snow, shifting everything after it forward by one and fucking up my life for another two hours.
I'll go find out which one it is.

Terraria 1.3.4.2 Steam rip

mega.nz/#!yYIgEA7B!stWGFjTJg7Nnm-XVlCqyibPFh9aW96A1RatjNtLkGyQ

This is not cracked or anything like that. You still need Steam to run it.

Or you could just simply shove in Smart Steam Emu, you big ninny.

Or you could hex edit it, or you could use a steamapi dll, or... That doesn't matter. You have a Steam rip there if you need it.

If you log out with Pillars up is the Moon Lord meant to automatically trigger once you log back in?

files.catbox.moe/8p81aq.xwb
Third time's the charm.
XNA is a putrid piece of shit, and you can't even sort tracks in it. You have to delete all of them and add them again, one by one, manually.
Definitely works now (sic.)

first for commieblocks

For anyone who haven't done the event and may be interested, by defeat it go up to wave 5 and is stupidly easy with the final wave giving you the dark mage who if you don't focus on may cause you issues. Don't even need towers. Post mech bosses (can't recall if you only need to kill one or all of them, think it was just one) it will go up to wave 7 and spawning orges. Can get pretty nasty if you don't focus, their range attack will give you a slow debuff worst than walking into water on a snow biome. After you kill Plantera you will unlock more waves and all items in the shop but with a summoner build even the early waves was kicking my ass and I couldn't farm the 100 medals for the final tier turret wand that I want that would most likely help a lot. The monsters health must been increasing with every wave increase but I didn't notice until then. I highly recommend holding off on killing Plantera and farm 100 medals to get the turret of your choice. It would make your life much easier.

For commieblocks you gave them a shit ton of space. For ref I make my commieblocks one tile lower compare to yours and only 9 tiles wide not counting the walls between the rooms.

What the hell is up with all those wasted materials? I'm not an efficiency nut, but you've wasted too many resources in building that thing.

>not knowing what alpha channel is

>If only texture editing worked right now.
As of 1.3.4.2, you can create custom texture packs for terraria.

youtube.com/watch?v=CavZm2M0OR0
why the mmo ver. dryad is corrupted? Props for not wanting unicorn audience, but isn't she a hallow's bitch?

youtu.be/OTDMpDfQwuE

7777777 is kind of a tough world seed to start with.

Is killing Betsy strictly necessary. I've beaten the DD2 event a few times now and I swear I didn't actually kill her a couple of those times.

all the wall space to shit up with chests and such

Like, officially? Because I've got a set of old xnb replacements someone made a million years ago that still work just fine.

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-4-is-live.51316/
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/experimental-features-texture-pack-support-and-world-seeds.51452/

You need PNG images, not XNB

Oh, I missed that update. That's a pretty nice idea, but I hope they give us some way to adjust them in game. So is that what isn't working that that other user is complaining about?

I don't know, but there was some other user in the past thread or a few threads ago with that same problem, so it's prior to the 1.3.4.2 update.

why is the dryad such a bitch

why does the party girl have such a huge cock

genetics

I thought it was all the candy and health fruit

Is there a separate version of the multiple-world feature in that one atrocious "let's make Terraria into Starbound" RPG-wannabe "Super Terraria World" mod? Because I'd love to see something like that implemented generally.

Rate my work-in-progress invasion arena

Gonna pour lava in the pits

For the dungeon defender thing? Didn't someone say lava doesn't work on them.

>commieblocks
>luxurious space and comfort

You need to learn how to oppress your NPCs better.
Sure, it's all gold, but I stole that shit from jungles. Give them the IDEA of luxury and freedom without actually giving them either.

Yes, there are no external entrances/exits. Yes, that's because they fucking annoy me when they go roaming. Yes, it's to keep them all IN THEIR PLACE.

If you don't have a Rod of Discord, you're a pleb.

If it doesn't then this is wasted effort

It does work on them, BUT they phase through walls to get to the crystal

Needs more elaborate trap nonsense. 2/10

and now this

Lava only works the mobs if they can walk directly on it to the stone and they turn corporeal if the pathway isn't clear and float to the stone, it's better to use something like this

>they teleport up to the crystal, destroying it instantly
100% positive that's a bug

Tell me a really tiny build I can make in a few hours, don't want to get obsessed with something and fuck with it for a month again.

>spawn world
>change nothing

There you go, fastest ever.

Make a space station style house with only a few small rooms to it.
Too much? Make a fancy inside dirt shit shack.

FUCK YEAH

Make a house that looks like a banana.

>banner doesn't give damage bonus
that's horseshit

Did her mother fuck a horse or something? Because I don't see any other way 'genetics' could account for that.

gulagblocks, deconstruction of commieblockism

Is this update new char-new world worthy? or should i just keep on playing multiplayer? I think playing new solo would be a better expierience but at the same time thats allot of stuff to do on my own again and i have completed the game from fresh 3x solo and 3 times multiplayer so i guess it may become repetitive and boring? or is the horde event good enough to play fresh?

Probably not worth starting a fresh character. Maybe just skip to late pre-hardmode gear. Save yourself some effort.

It's because she is a horse.

youtube.com/watch?v=_KXf3kwjKQ0

also to note i havent played the previous update before which is the sandstorm one, so would both this update+dessert update be new char worthy?

The desert stuff is basically an alternative to the Frost Armor except for mages/summoners so earlyish hardmode stuff. The new event progresses in difficulty as you progress through hardmode

Why is the latest lapfox trax wavebank called "misc" in the wavebank repository?

>THEY FUCKING BUFFED THE WALL OF FLESH WITH EVEN MORE SPEED
FUCKING WHY? IT WAS FINE BEFORE, IT DIDN'T NEED TO BE FASTER THAN THE FASTEST A PLAYER CAN MOVE PRE-HARDMODE

FUCKING CUNTS RELOGIC WHAT THE FUCK

pre hardmode
found a lizhard chest outside the temple. what happens if I try to use the solar eclipse thing without being in hardmode?

>mods will take a month to update
>can't build a village with 40 fucking npcs

I've played with that. I logged out after beating the cultists, logged in and the pillars were up. I beat two, logged out, logged in, beat the other two. Logged out, logged in, "Impending doom approaches"

wat
I thought it got slower since I beat it first try this time around instead of getting bumped into like an asshole.

>jungle and glowing mushroom
Is that nearly enough? I thought you needed 250 tiles of either for an artificial biome

You hold up the tablet and nothing happens

I can beat the cultist, log out and when I log back in I instantly get "impending doom approaches". No clue whats going on but it's making farming banners for them rather annoying`

Oh I did this around patch 1.3.1, not up to them yet. I'll try that when I get there.

What weapons do you guys recommend for the bee boss? Is it hard to fight inside the hive?

Bets on what badge I get?

>after managing to run a MILE ahead of it, I finally kill it a SECOND before it slams into me after running out of room
I fucking hate expert but I've put too much effort into it to stop now

Honestly, anything could probably work, though you'll probably want something with a wide attack to deal with the little bees she spits out. As for fighting her in the hive, I find she's similar to Brain in that you don't really need to move around too much. Just strafe back and forth when she shoots stingers and jump over or shield dash into her charges.

The one that is least useful to you.

Summoner, it's always summoner

Crimson Rod + Minishark / comparable range weapon.

>Is it hard to fight inside the hive?
Completely depends on the size of the hive but you can make the hive a box that prevents other mobs from interrupting. This is what I use for the 60+ kills I did pre-hardmode, the wood is to prevent man eaters from spawning close enough to attack

Always Warrior -> Summoner -> Mage -> Ranger

Mage is useful I guess

I fucking wish.

>do multiplayer
>start jumping while I type
>inventory opens and closes
w-wat
Is it not locking my controls when I type?

I did it for the background music change, which works for both, although jungle track is more dominant, and honestly don't know - it's a dedicated early mode stockpile world. There's no way to check.

Why not use a music box?

>my home has been corrupted
fuck

when's the new party girl general?

Life got a lot easier once I stopped worrying about saving every bit of money and started buying a stack of bombs when I go out to explore.
Don't have to pick every single block myself, can throw down a bomb or two to get down to the next cavern, throw a sticky bomb at a group of ore to get rid of most of it. made meteorites a lot more manageable too

>terraria.gamepedia.com/Ale_Tosser
I swear to god, Throwing is going to become a real class

it's so easy to become a dirty hoarder. There should be more money removers in the game, besides reforging so player is encouraged to sell all the clutter.

>purified crimson dungeon
This is blasphemy

MY HOUSE IS NO LONGER SAFE

If i build my house in mid-air, can it still be corrupeted after i enter hardmode?

If it's higher than 3 blocks off the ground. it can't I think