How the fuck do you ever expect to get rich if you are not taking any risks...

How the fuck do you ever expect to get rich if you are not taking any risks? All of this wagecucking to put it in grandpa tier investments while being scared of Bitcoin... guys, are you fucking kidding me?

Other urls found in this thread:

primedice.com/?c=adb4dz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The first step of accumulating wealth is
DON'T LOSE MONEY

It's better to earn a steady 5% on average every year without losing anything than to gain 12% one year and lose 10% the next.

Where the fuck am I supposed to start user?

You are not "accumulating wealth" you dumb cuck, you are accumulating peanuts.

It's about taking risks for high rewards.
Example: You buy bitcoin instead of gold and forget about "diversifying in both crypto and metals".

Forget about index funds and invest in bitcoin and something else that has chances of going to the moon.

It's all about beating time. No one cares about being an old, bald grandpa with accumulated peanuts throught the years. The only way to beat time is to take risks.

I am balls deep in btc, might put my toes in a altcoin but still evaluating the next "most safe" bet

The altcoin world is a fucking mess, and I love it. Literally the wild wild west.

Fucking this desu

>investing in someone else's enterprise
>not investing in your wholly owned business venture
>complaining about the risk-averse
it's like you want to be great but don't quite get there.

tell us about your great idea for your business venture

t. $514 crypto investor

>bitcoin is the only potential investment in the world
do you realize how immensely shit-tarded this is

>The first step of accumulating wealth is
>DON'T LOSE MONEY

What if you don't have any money to start off with?

bitcoin isnt even risky.. its stable as can be.. can only go up.. meanwhile the real risk lies in the shitcoins

Helps teach me how to sniff out scams I dig it

>what is inflation?

True!
And if you play on god tier you will double your bitcoin in minutes on a dice game like this: primedice.com/?c=adb4dz
Risks = Road to Wealth

>are you saying bitcoin is a legit investment.

Sigh.

WHERE IS THE CONTROL FAGGOT. U have 0 control with shillcoin.

Also, risk yes. But u need to mitigate it by doing something as a hedge against it or just learn enough where the risk is worth the try.

Its not bad advise tho.

Im wagecucking and renting a few houses out until i can get a sucessful business and quit my job. As the real estate and business grow i'm hoping to get more of both and then look into retiring or semi-retire while concentrating on american oil investments with some guys i know that are largely successful in the biz. Once im confident in this and have cash to throw around i may look into options trading or investing in pre ipo shit. Maybe some angel investing or start a financial education business where the proffits are funneled into my local school so the kids their arent mindless wagecuck zombies.

Hopefully those with some initiative will become successful and potential business partners. Or at least make this shithole town great again.

True. But at 5% your still geting taxed and inflated into a loss.

Just confused. OP is a twat but hes on the right path. After he learns his lesson in shillcoins maybe he will get gud. At least he's doing something tho

Get online and study all u can. Try and get used personal finance books off the internet. Some audiobooks are free on youtube.

Get a job also.

>that guy went to prison
>reduced to doing infomercials and seminars for poor dipshits

I'd say don't do what he did might be key. I know, it was an entertaining movie. Doesn't change reality though. He lost hard in the end. He was never more than a fucking nobody with delusions of grandeur. Even when he thought he was on top of the guys who were really on top of the world looked down on him and saw nothing but complete shit and failure. So yea, do stick with your bitcoins and pretend like you aren't really the punchline of one of the Universe's big cosmic jokes.

>lost $0.02 worth of DIEM

waves

>get a job
this goes against doing anything else but wagecucking. once you are back from your soul crushing job, all you want to do is rest so your brain doesn't explode.

he is rich and gets paid a lot, fucks blonde sluts, probably makes more money than you do just by the passive income from his website. are you fucking kidding me? your cope is showing.

yeah post an updated graph

this is nothing, we are going 2000+ soon

eeh

most ipos are scams

everything is is a scam and to get in early you need luck and to take big risks

you need luck, and the best risk you can take nowadays is bitcoin, and making as much bitcoin as possible

gamble, pump and dump icos, whatever it takes

i dont understand how you are picturing self funding your own projects as a walk in the park with no risks

its just all the same at the end of the day

just find a way to make money, i dont have any ideas that would attract investors and i dont want to risk my reputation if shit goes wrong.

>posting a month old screenshot that could have been made by anyone

Nice bait mate

cope

we know it's not his because the user that posted it wasn't shilling any of the same trash this user is spewing.

Might as well play roulette

I've never read something so retarded like this. Kid, please go home and study financial markets, economy, finance, statistics and... probability. The real world is not so funny and easy like Wolf of WallSt. kiddo.

Risk/reward you nincompoop

Not the same.

Playing roulette = random

Betting 10k on Hillary winning today = reasonable risk

I may drop a couple BTCs myself. There's no way Trump can win.

You are a pussy cuck. I already have more money than you will ever make by not being a faggot. Stay mad.