How did Jeffrey Epstein get so fucking rich to be able to keep buying islands around?

How did Jeffrey Epstein get so fucking rich to be able to keep buying islands around?

stjohnnewspapermon.com/03-30-16-great-st-jeff

All I can find is the usual "investor, owner" bullshit. What did he actually do? How much did he started with? Fucking hell. How do those demons get so rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits
ancient.eu/article/658/
scribd.com/document/326057027/Amended-Complaint-Filed-9-30-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=G1rz_fsLH7I
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5_LxyhCJpsM
google.com.au/search?q=madeleine mccann wanted&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhnbP7vpjQAhWIk5QKHeGeCcEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1280&bih=642
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I swear if you haven't even googled it or read the wiki then I will make it my duty in life to find you and eliminate you.

>All I can find is the usual "investor, owner" bullshit.

There's no conclusive data to be found on the internet besides generic explanations.

>"My belief is that Jeff maintains some sort of money-management firm, though you won't get a straight answer from him," says one well-known investor. "He once told me he had 300 people working for him, and I've also heard that he manages Rockefeller money. But one never knows. It's like looking at the Wizard of Oz -- there may be less there than meets the eye."

>Says another prominent Wall Streeter: "He is this mysterious, Gatsbyesque figure. He likes people to think that he is very rich, and he cultivates this air of aloofness. The whole thing is weird."

literally nobody knows. most likely he was born already rich.

im reading an article about him, found this:

>Given the huge sums he has to invest, he focuses on assets with extremely high liquidity, like currencies -- though he dabbles in commodities and real estate as well. Those who know him say he is an impulsive, quick-to-change-his-mind trader, still governed by Ace Greenberg's trader's maxim: If the stock is down 10 percent, sell it.

Is this legit?
if I sold my bitcoin when it was down 10%, I would have lost gains for 500%+...

Are those bondage pics from your personal collection? Kind of hypocritical to scold Epstein for being a degenerate while you yourself are a degenerate.

thats a pic someone posted in /pol/
those girls are obviously 18+ so perfectly legal, we are talking about minor sex island here

so apparently he was some random brooklyn guy and he managed to have a fund for only 1+ billion dollar people out of fucking nowhere? makes no sense

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

This is the guy that procured 13- and 14-year old women for Donald to rape, right?

>nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
It was Bill Clinton that went to the island with Epstein, 26 times

Hillary went 6 times

Donald went 1 time

Wow that's not even "human trafficking" kind of gains, that's some /x/-tier selling souls stuff. And it doesn't help covering it when you have an island with weird temple-like houses with Moloch/Minerva/Illuminati owls on top of it.

Someone please say that it's just billionaire roleplaying bullshit or tell me how many virgins I need to sacrifice for a few million dollars.

Only one lawsuit filed, right? Naming Trump and this guy. So as far as the legal system is concerned, Trump is a pedo.

That's disgusting. Thanks for bringing this everyone's attention. America should know that Trump rapes kids.

Not to my knowledge no. Bill Clinton being there 26 times is what's concerning.

The answer is Satan.

What's concerning is that Trump and this guy are charged in court pleadings with raping children. We need FACTS, not /x/ level conspiracy bullshit.

Thanks for bumping this. People need to know that Trump raped a 13-year-old girl.

Lol he's in court over a civil case that jezebel said was most likely bullshit

This is serious stuff. He's going to jail for raping a child.

So good of you to bump this so more people see it. Trump is a sub-human.

The case was dismissed for a third time you Ctr cuck

This whole Satan stuff is a bit confusing. Satanists are basically atheists who like to upset Christians with their symbolism. Luciferians are worshipping a deity that brings the knowledge of gods but in the Bible it's possibly just a misinterpretation and actually "Lucifer" is just an another name for Christ.
Moloch might be interesting but his symbol is a bull and not an owl. The Owl (Bohemian Grove) is a symbol of Minerva/Athena and of course it's on the original insignia of the Bavarian Illuminati too.
Hey what about Baphomet, the horned god? Which one are they really worship?

It might be that he become a billionaire being a pimp that provided underage girls/boys for the elite and they want him to be near and not questioned... but that's just boring.

You're right -- Trump keeps trying to get rid of the case, but it hasn't worked yet. Justice will prevail.

Trump is not only a rapist, but a cheat and a liar. This needs to stop.

Thanks for the bump. We need to keep spreading the word. Trump must lose.

Obvious paid poster.

I don't really care about the occult stuff, I just want to know how he landed a place in Bear Stearns as a college dropout if im reading correctly, to then become a guy that manages billionaire portfolios...

The pimp theory is indeed interesting. Pic related. Bill Clinton is in the logs, it reads "4 secret service, 2 males, 1 female"

Creepy shit. How the fuck this wasn't all over the media for weeks? How can they let this guy into the white house?
If they have kept this thing hidden from the spotlight, im sure Hillary will win.

it's simple really. Just look at how many NEETS keep worshipping a fucking cartoon frog so much that from being ironical it actually becomes serious. All those sects, all those animals and manifestations are all satan roleplaying and making fun of useful idiots who fall for his deception.
>Luciferians are worshipping a deity that brings the knowledge of gods but in the Bible it's possibly just a misinterpretation and actually "Lucifer" is just an another name for Christ.
That's wrong. "The morning star" is a title that is used both for Lucifer and Christ in the Bible, but it's just a title. It's like calling both "the president". When it refers to Satan, it refers to his state in heaven before rebelling against God. He was the highest of angels, and let his pride get the best of him when God told him he had to serve humans. That's why he hates humans so much and tries to bring their souls to eternal damnation with him. To let you understand how butthurt he is, traditionally he gets BTFO by the Archangel Michael. The archangel is the second lowest class of angels, whereas satan belonged to the most powerful class. A complete humiliation for him. Of course the Archangel can do that because his power derives from God, everyone's power ultimately does. There's also the other greatest humiliation. Satan has to roam and crawl on the earth and he can only do as much damage as God allows him to. He is basically like a child throwing his fists at an adult that keeps him far away by stretching his arm and grabbing his forehead.

tl;dr satan is a loser

God and Satan are bullshit, we are here to make some money as rational skeptiks.

How does someone get paid to post the truth? I'm not a reporter, if that's what you mean. I do feel the truth is important, but not I'm a journalist. Just a patriot.

But thanks for the bump. People need to learn the truth about Trump.

>all those buzzwords
whatever you say user, whatever you say

>How the fuck this wasn't all over the media for weeks?
lol

she literally dropped the charges, there's literally no case and you are grasping at straws.

>That's why he hates humans so much
So much that he makes billionaires out of average assholes for worshiping him (??)

Don't get me wrong I understand what you say, I've used to think the same spiritually but countless unanswered prayers change your thinking in the long run.

This is SUPER important. So many people don;t know that Trump is a child rapist. We've all heard the "grope" tape, and we know about the adult sexual assaults.

But Trump is accused -- in Court -- of raping a 13 year old child. This sick bastard and his "rape island" friends need to be locked up.

Trump for Prison 2016.

Thanks for the continued bumps, fellow patriots. Let's keep this on Page 1. The world needs to know: Trump rapes children. For fucks sake, how can this happen?

>So much that he makes billionaires out of average assholes for worshiping him (??)
So you would rather be a billionaire for the length of your life but spend an eternity of torture in hell? Because that's what you get by trusting the prince of lies
>praying to receive something back
You are doing it wrong

he is not accused of anything. Literally nobody believes that woman, because the has 0 evidence, the only thing she gave was her word. Completely pointless in court. She dropped the accusations! So he is not even accused at the moment. The world needs to know the truth, which is the complete opposite of what you are spouting

she dropped the accusation because she was being threatened, she claims. This means it can be brought again at any time. Not exactly dropped.

She has at least one witness that corroborates her story, and apparently that witness has settled with Epstein on her own claims.

I don't have an opinion on the case, but both of you aren't giving the whole pic here.

>because the has 0 evidence, the only thing she gave was her word. Completely pointless in court
Actually, witness testimony is perfectly legal and admissible and constitutes valid evidence sufficient for conviction, in both a criminal and civil case. Also, the complaint is further supported by at least one additional sworn affidavit from an eye-witness, which is also evidence admission is sufficient for conviction or judgment.

scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits

The facts are there: 100% legal and valid. Trump is going to jail, regardless of the election.

I'm way beyond that "eternity of torture in hell"-scary story. I bet you even think that astral projection and lucid dreaming are all evil things. Next time when some kind of negative energy attacks you try to fight it off by yourself first before you call out for God. That's how I learned to trust my powers.

>praying to receive something back
>You are doing it wrong
I wasn't, I was asking for material wealth. I know it's not something you usually ask for in prayers but if He (God) made me and my desires then I think I have the right for asking at least signs and guidance.

>Luciferians are worshipping a deity that brings the knowledge of gods

That would also be Sumerian Enki/EA.

>she dropped the accusation because she was being threatened, she claims
nobody even knows what her name is. Who could threaten somebody they don't even know the identity of?
>She has at least one witness that corroborates her story, and apparently that witness has settled with Epstein on her own claims.
lmao, "apparently". Grasping at straws again
>I don't have an opinion on the case, but both of you aren't giving the whole pic here.
you are full of shit user

>Actually, witness testimony is perfectly legal and admissible and constitutes valid evidence sufficient for conviction, in both a criminal and civil case
Not unless there is some evidene to corroborate the story. Otherwise I can claim that Obama raped me and send him to jail just on my word
>Also, the complaint is further supported by at least one additional sworn affidavit from an eye-witness, which is also evidence admission is sufficient for conviction or judgme
It really isn't. The witness has to be proved to be on the crime scene, which clearly there isn't any evidence for. I can just call in a favour from a friend and tell them "say this stuff" and throw someone to jail? That's not how it works user.
>The facts are there: 100% legal and valid. Trump is going to jail, regardless of the election.
Again, CTR, the case has been dropped for a reason, which is: 0 evidence to back it up

As for the owl...
ancient.eu/article/658/

>Not unless there is some evidene to corroborate the story.
Wrong. Evidence is evidence. It's up to the jury to decide the weight. The accuser's testimony is always considered, 100% of the time.

Also, there's the original witness. And a second witness added the the amended complaint.

Thanks for the bump. Let's keep these links up top where everyone can see them. Even if you vote from Trump is doesn't matter because he can't serve under the law. It's literally a wasted vote, thank God.

Yes and Prometheus and actually any deity who helps mankind by bringing them knowledge.

>I'm way beyond that "eternity of torture in hell"-scary story
So you don't believe in hell because it's a "scary story"??? Very immature and literally not an argument.
youtube.com/watch?v=G1rz_fsLH7I
Hell has to exist because justice exists and is enforced by God. Without hell there could be no heaven, as it is unfair to give eternal bliss to the pious without eternal punishment to those who reject the eternal gift of salvation.
>I know it's not something you usually ask for in prayers but if He (God) made me and my desires then I think I have the right for asking at least signs and guidance.
If you pray to receive material wealth, then you do not desire God, you only desire material wealth. You don't pray out of your love for God, you pray out of your love for what God can do for you. That's not love user. God doesn't influence our lives in the ways that we want him to, but in the way that he knows are what we need. For example material wealth might bring you further away from God and therefore he doesn't allow it because he loves you, or he doesn't want you to love him for the material things he gives to you, instead of loving him gratuitiously. Also you should never pray to God for more, but only thank him for what you already have, which considering you have a computer is a lot more than many people around the world have.

Oh yes of course, The Queen of the Night! Thank you, interesting article!

All other Gods just have different names, but are the same as the Sumerians. Gods live eternal lives, but throughout history acquire different names for different purposes. According to the Sumerians/Hebrews they can also have children.

>Wrong. Evidence is evidence. It's up to the jury to decide the weight.
Except, as I already told you, there is literally no evidence.
> The accuser's testimony is always considered, 100% of the time.
It's considered, but only if there is evidence to back it up, whereas there isn't.
>Thanks for the bump. Let's keep these links up top where everyone can see the
CTR please, you are being pathetic now. An Epstein's employee even admitted that Trump always refused to take part in Epstein's "massages" because he said he had a "personal massag room". Trump also kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago because he tried to pick up an underage girl. This same employee also said that when Trump was a guest of Epstein, he literally ate in the kitchen together with him instead of taking part in Epstein's feasts. Stay mad.

Explaining upon this:

Sumerians had the first major religion and developed advanced writing etc etc

Other religions came afterwards.

I personally think its representing Inanna.

>there is literally no evidence.
Accuser's testimony.
Eye-witness #1.
Eye-witness #2.

It's all right here, in black and white. Please go ahead and vote for Trump. He can't take the oath of office and you just wasted your vote.

Let's keep this one page 1, patriots. Thanks for the bump.

He's said to handle Rockefeller money.

When he was managing other's money, he apparently made em' sign over power of attorney and only managed those whom made 1 bill annually.

>I say he raped me so he did
>oh, my friend agrees with me that he raped me
wow such damning evidence. Again grasping at straws.

I've heard it all, don't waste your herd mentality on me. I'm not saying it as an offense, I'm happy for you if that works for you to live a fulfilling life but it was never enough for me.

I'll just drop this here.

Apparently the Molech dude they worship is said to give wealth with the sacrifice of a child.

Majority of that group are Republicans.

Republicans don't want abortion legal, cause it's basically a sacrifice to Molech.

Having a kid today is financially retarded.

The system is setup to PUNISH those that have children and lock people into poverty, with the inability to move up.

Well?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html
She admitted that she was lying.

>don't waste your herd mentality on me
if there's one thing I was blessed with, it is independent thought. I don't follow any herd

If all you want is material wealth, then I think you might want to enrich yourself as a person first, you clearly need it.

>I'm happy for you if that works for you to live a fulfilling life but it was never enough for me.
There's no "fulfillment" in this life. That's just bullshit created to convince women to leave their household and work service jobs so the natural family can be destroyed. You will always feel some kind of void. That void is the result of our corrupted nature that is partly disconnected from God. That's why God doesn't promise us to fill that void completely on earth, but only in heaven. Although by aligning ourselves to the logos we can get as close to it as we can. There's literally two kinds of people in the world: the ones who accept reality and the ones who run from it. People like Epstein end up raping children because they can't accept that they will never be fulfilled and have the means to look for more and more ways to search for what doesn't exist. The ones who accept reality start a family, try to provide for it as best as they can but are content and grateful for what they already have and what they can achieve, even if little. I could write a lot more but I am kind of tired of writing so I hope you understood.

The Entire thing is fabricated.

It was fabricated so people would stop talking about Bill Clinton go on Lolita Express and making his Secret service agents stay behind.

You're a fucking scumbag and you are fighting for literal pedophiles

So poor Moloch has to be satisfied with fetuses instead of babies.

I think part of the point is the grave sin the parents commit in destroying an innocent life that cannot defend itself. The kid will never enjoy life how it was meant for him/her by God, and the parents will commit an almost unforgivable sin. Even worse the fact that people are convinced abortions are "totally fine" and "the moral thing to do". By eliminating regret and therefore repentance, every chance they have to save their soul goes away. Also remember that the more we sin, the more angry we make God, and therefore more inclined he is to let chastisements upon us, thus indirectly making us more vulnerable to attacks from satan.

The answer is Satan.

I never got the deal with the owl in place of Moloch.

Someone explain this to me? I don't get it.

Right now I'm at a point in my life where I think that material wealth would bring security and fulfillment in my life. I might be wrong though but I want to try it first.

I agree that every living thing feels a void deep inside their soul and that's the result of a disconnection but I don't think that it's because of our corrupted nature, it's just a homesickness for something we can't describe and rarely remember... something you call God and I call Home. I am tired too so I won't write more but thank you for not being rude because of my different views like so many religious people.

Wow, so many patriots here willing to spread the information. Trump rapes kids.

Keep bumping friends! Let's make sure everyone knows about these court documents.

or maybe they rape kids cause they are evil?

Maybe they are super powerful because they are evil?

Maybe Satan is the God of this reality?

also

-----> /x/

>it's just a homesickness for something we can't describe and rarely remember... something you call God and I call Home.
Your "home" is nothing but God, except you don't want to follow what believing in God entails therefore you create a comfortable, special snowflake version of God what you egoistically believe to be your needs.

see
CTR BTFO

>or maybe they rape kids cause they are evil?
Did I ever say that raping kids is not evil?
>Maybe they are super powerful because they are evil?
I guess being evil can help to be "powerful", but it's not the kind of power one should seek
>Maybe Satan is the God of this reality?
ahahahahahahhaahahahah nope. There is no "this reality" and there is no "god of this reality". There is only one reality and one God. Stop falling for satan's deception

He sells children on the black market. Seriously OP, how is this not obvious to you?

Really Interested. Anyone?

if you want the money just play along.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_LxyhCJpsM

Ok whatevs. I guess we will just have to find it out on different paths.

>its a pol thread on biz

it's an /x/ thread

>He sells children on the black market
This seems like the story. He was the seller, and Trump was the buyer.

Trump literally bought and paid for a child for the purpose of raping and sexually abusing her. Sick.

I don't think they have much todo with each other. The owl probably represents some night ritual of enlightenment or something. People worship things, animals, other people, this is normal behavior for the ape. Taken to extremes you have things like Moloch or the Papacy.

Bill Clinton is on record soliciting a "secret service" with 1 female and 2 males

Went there 26 times.

WTF I hate Bill Clinton now. I refuse to vote for him.

As for the people actually running for president, only one of them is going to jail for raping children.

He's a Zionist Jew they look out for each other

>all those pathetic strawmen
>smart
pick none
atheists are truly delusional

CTR please, literally not one person is falling for your pathetic propaganda. Just give it up

Thanks for the bump, patriot. It's important that everyone read these court pleadings before they cast this important vote.

>Also, my initials aren't CTR. I don't think you know me.

>not even trying to hide it
I am happy to bump so everyone can see how retarded you are

Very high energy! It's great that you're fighting the good fight all the way to the finish line.

The world needs to know that Trump not only abuses adult women, but rapes kids too. Actually rapes, not just statutory rape.

And -- THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT -- there is NO controverting evidence. Trump has NEVER filed a pleading denying ANY of these charges.

Trump voters are wasting their time and effort. You can't be president from a jail cell. But they're all dummies anyway, so who cares, amirite?

Christcucks and /x/fags need to fuck off

fuck off CTR.

podesta is wanted for abducting madeline Mccann.

>google.com.au/search?q=madeleine mccann wanted&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhnbP7vpjQAhWIk5QKHeGeCcEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1280&bih=642
OH. WHO DOES THAT LOOK LIKE?

Friendly reminder that Trump has NEVER filed a single pleading denying ANY of these charges. (It would be perjury for him to do so, of course.)

Holy fucking shit!

Ctr is time to stp please

>>> 9gag

Thanks for the bump, patriot. People need these last-minute reminders that Trump is not only a liar, a criminal, a sociopath, a narcissist, and a megalomaniac, he's also ...

... a child rapist.

Holy. fucking. shit.

Can you imagine anything more damaging to your country, your future, all that you hold dear, than electing a child rapist to the highest office in the land?

You are right, Hillary "Babyeating Occult spiritcooking child rapist, I let Lybia get destroyed because of my personal vendetta with gaddafi, WW3 with Russia" Clinton is truely the better option.

Jesus...

If you vote your Hillary you are putting a rapist in the wh (Bill Clinton)

Donald's cases got dropped.

Great energy guys! Like you, #imwithher.

Just read these pleadings:

and remember that Donald has NEVER filed a pleading denying ANY of this. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!

This might be the weirdest thread I've seen on Veeky Forums