Have i made it when my car costs more than one of mcgregors cars? If so, what should i do with my life?

have i made it when my car costs more than one of mcgregors cars? If so, what should i do with my life?

I am a very private person and ill answer any questions but will withold and necessary details

i own a mercedes S class, but i drive a nissan around to keep a low profile in my town

Proof/ what did you do to earn it?

Also what Mercedes? 'Most are 80k or less and i8 costs 145k

why don't you move to a place where you don't have to keep low profile?

>mfw the small mercedes s-class costs 300k

mercedes s550 4matic coupe with the best package, night vision, auto driving, designo seat package

i dont have to keep a low profile but my car attracts alot of unwanted attention even from coworkers

>mine only costs 160k tho, 2016 s550

Smart. Last thing u need is haters. And envy from coworkers because they will backstab you.
If you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living?

i shitpost on Veeky Forums and lurk on Veeky Forums while i get told by the same guy to buy waves all day.

but i actually did IT for years, upper management for the past few years

>neighbor has a mercedes s550 4matic coupe
>walks to neighbors house takes pic with time stamp real quick
>goes back into house
>post on Veeky Forums

no i actually went into my garage and took pictures before i made this shit thread

sorry to burst your bubble, just came on here to brag for a quick second but really i just want some ways to invest my money, no crypto currency or shit stocks and waves

Uber/Lyft > Any Car.

>10% of portfolio in a bond ETF
>5% of portfolio in gold, preferably physical bullion
>10% in oil & gas senior equities
>5% in cash equivalents
>10% in high yield dividend fund
>50% in index funds (NASDAQ, S&P 500, DOWJIA, etc)
>5% in oil & gas junior equities
>5% in mining companies

You will all always be small time.

t. Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan

If I was you, I would put a big amount of BTC. But then again, you don't seem to be money hungry enough and want to hear boring, soft investments.

Anyway, what's your portfolio and how did you get your money?

Those are the hands of a trust fund kid.

Why theses numbers?

Not really. I know people who spend 20-40 a day on Uber/lyft. Having a modest car would cost them half of that easily.

Why not get at least an AMG S63 then?

Interesting... That's the question we never ask. Because, as you know (you are smart), showing off the wealth through nice material things will only draw in "fake" people and bad attention. So, what do you do? I would say, try to make (or keep) solid friends, and do the things you would regret not doing otherwise... Good Luck.

>AMG S63
because he's not a 14 year old schoolkid anymore

I don't consider "made it" with any car less than 500k$

Nobody cares what you think, user.

god damn this thread is just another reminder of how superior new yorkers are

>caring about cars

kek

Why would you spend so much money on a depreciating asset, when you could be using it to retire early instead?

It's an example of a diversified growth portfolio

Yep, I bought a 20 year old s500 for 4k a while ago, it was 120 new kek

your car will be worth maybe 20k in just 3 years

Hey I'm not the other guy but I would recommend you get waves too desu