tons of shit, check RSI

>Latest ATV:
youtube.com/watch?v=vY_NkFtAAPY
>RTV:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ad_9IXL00PQ
>Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy:
youtube.com/watch?v=heIm1-VsZeU
>Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1-rpqu70wunuwc4CS9oqXwh1TnFS73f8HJAtAgKWeU/htmlview
>Citizencon Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCFTF8j7yI
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0

>Gamescom info:
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Latest videos
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15601-Intergalactic-Aerospace-Expo-Day-One-The-Prowler
youtu.be/3v98CPXNiSk
i.imgur.com/001pofo.mp4
youtu.be/8XIKR77DKZc
robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Standalone-Ships/Aegis-Gladius-Valiant-LTI
robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Standalone-Ships/Aegis-Gladius-Valiant-LTI-UEE-Warbond-Version
youtu.be/QW-f4ourFEc
youtube.com/watch?v=6-MF7xYMB0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best ship

300 interior revamp when

xth for star marine looks like hot garbage and 2.6 will be a disappointment

Jesus I fucked that one up.

Oh well I'll leave that for future generations to decide.

Holy shit, where is that from?

My dick is fucking diamonds for the new Cutlass.

I wouldn't say hot garbage, but considering the amount of hype people were giving it there's going to be a giant shitstorm when it comes out. I think I'll just exit the community now and come back when 3.0 comes out.

see you in 5 years

So did I miss this thing's sale? How do I get it

I wanna trade my standard sabre for it, that blue is beautiful.

That's a pretty Sabre. I suppose I'll have to wait for that skin
...to a next special-skin-edition sale?
...to the custom skin mechanism in a 3.* update?

Sale is coming all next week. Right now only the Gladiator Valiant is on sale for 110$.

robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15601-Intergalactic-Aerospace-Expo-Day-One-The-Prowler

SALE SCHEDULE

Day Two – SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19th – RSI & GLADIUS VALIANT

Day Three – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20th – DRAKE INTERPLANETARY & GLADIUS VALIANT

Day Four – MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21st – MISC & HORNET WILDFIRE

Day Five – TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 22nd – ANVIL AEROSPACE & HORNET WILDFIRE

Day Six – WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd – ORIGIN JUMPWORKS & AVENGER TITAN RENEGADE

Day Seven – THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 24th – EXOTIC MANUFACTURERS & AVENGER TITAN RENEGADE

Day Eight – FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25th – AEGIS DYNAMICS & SABRE COMET

Day Nine – SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26TH – GRAND FINALE

>tfw no FREELANCER BANANA

I wonder if CIG will have the balls to sell that for $190. For that matter will the Hornet be $130 or will they price it at $150 just because they could get away with it.

>Day Four – MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21st – MISC & HORNET WILDFIRE

MISC includes Freelancers (hopefully)

It feels real scummy how these variants are being handled. Just repaint existing ships add a unique hook to make them just different enough from existing ships to warrant their sale. Literally just selling the crap CIG already has on hand only a different color of shit.

Don't get me wrong, they want to sells skins? I don't fucking care about skins! Let the COD Dudebros paint their shit ugly; I get plenty of fan mail using default skins while slaying those idiots. Pic unrelated, helped me calm down.

I'm new to SC and on my phone so I'm a bit limited right now.

I don't see any reason for buying the ships with real money unless they have LTI.

I want to get a Herald and the Terrapin, if I buy two 85x I can CCU the two 85x's to them during the sale? Or do I need to wait for them to all be flight ready in AC which is what some sources said.

have to agree, this shit is literally paying for the same ship with better guns and more missiles than the base can equip, how is that anything but pay to win?

>I can CCU the two 85x's to them during the sale?
Yes. Use the LTI tokens to upgrade. Next Sat/Sun will be the last chance and all the ships will be available. This week is 1 allotted day for each manufacturer.

Best ship in a while.

>billed as a stealth boarding craft
>revealed as an alien assault Redeemer

That's one fine spacebutt. You got any more?

It's got a small target profile from the front and flat surfaces, and shielding over the cockpit.

Also the current variant the Valiant has LTI baked in; so I guess everyone can have an LTI ship now? Variants should of had some little unique geometry or just sell skins for ships like every other game with micro-transactions

yes. pic related.

>425 dollars for a fucking dropship

Unf, also nice. Keep em coming?

>paying for the same ship with better guns

Can't you equip the same guns on the default model? They are just trying to get people to buy ships, it seems.

Haven't seen the Arurora-Chan in a while.

That's why I haven't bought one. But I can't deny how nice it looks. A much better option than MPUV and refailiator dropship module.

THICC

i feel like the cutlass can do the same job, just cheaper and without the future circles.

>They are just trying to get people to buy ships, it seems.

With all the discounted cash-only sales, yes that appears to be the case. Either they're starting to feel the hurt financially or they're planning on expanding their team to work faster.

Space butt is a great way to cleanse the palette of hype and/or disappointment

Am I just autistic?

>i feel like the cutlass can do the same job, just cheaper
More reason to keep a cutlass.

>be croberts
>decide to con people with fake game idea and run with the cash before it get's big
>oh shit i'm raking in more money than I planned
>all eyes on me
>fuck, guess I better make a real game now
>he says three years into the whole thing
>chris's face when

its their fault for making every new ship costs over 200 dollars. the people who are dropping that much flow on space ships have already done it, and have been doing it for the past 4 years. the only people left are the 'mildly intrigued' people who just want a foot in the door package so they can try the game out. CIG should have been expecting ship sales to peter out.

Yes, it aesthetic, not functional, similar to modern aircraft camo.

Camo's not worth much in space when all the ships detect eachother using radiation sensors.

>not flying below tree line and sneaking up on people in your fighter jet

>in space
I mean on the ground, powered down. Not detectable from flyovers. Except the huge strips of bright blue paint.

That's a good point. You could power down your ship and blend it in with the desert using camo theoretically.

Fuck those catsuits were boner inducing. Couldn't pay attention to shit when those girls were on screen! That. Fucking. Gap.

You have no idea how much this is appreciated

The hard points are completely unchanged from what they are on evocati. It's just a side-grade from the stock ship.

CIG is just quietly *letting* people think the gladius variant has better pylon mounts.

You can actually buy ships ingame, right, not only though a cash shop?

arena commander only

oh so they're doing their time honoured tradition of bilking retards without actually giving them an advantage worth the money. I am okay with this.

At some point you will. Right now you can only use REntal Credits (REC) to unlock ships and only for use in Arena Commander. The in game funny money, UEC, has no use at the moment. You think CIG would hurry up with maing it more useful so they can sell more of it instead of more ships. Pic related.

You can buy any ship in-game with money earned in-game. The cash shop is just part of the donation process. The ships are rewards for backing the game. They won't be sold when the game goes live.

those colours will really spoil any attempt to hide in the space snow!

It'd be cool if there were RS6: Siege mechanics.

You can breach turrets but enter through them, or breach/hack doors to get in through them. They said they don't think they can pull off breaching every single wall of a space station or hull though.

That'd be cool.
I hope they make a video without any voices because that shit was as hard to watch as the tactikool guys they had playing a few years ago. And fewer camera jumps.

What's with the variant butthurt? Varient's just a ship some guns and a custom paintjob.

I have $3,335 worth of ships. Should i melt everything to have a shot to getting the javelin?

Regarding the anniversary stream.
Does any one have a webm with sound of the moment the video mix fucked up, Sandy presented her angry smug profile on a green screen and the Mini-Lando whispered into libe mic : " She's so sexy when she's mad..... oh Oh we're live!" Then Lando and him were flabergasted.

She doesn't even look mad that is just her normal face. Ever heard of resting bitch face?

youtu.be/3v98CPXNiSk

you realize they were actually making fun of the last one? they were quoting it verbatim and laughing

>the Mini-Lando whispered into libe mic : " She's so sexy when she's mad..... oh Oh we're live!"
KEK did that really happen? I was watching but didn't hear that

It sounds like bullshit

every now and thne leddit makes a decent meme

i.imgur.com/001pofo.mp4

Irritating either way.

the camera jumping was annoying, as was frequently hearing about cool shit happening and then the camera switching to it after it was over

Holy shit that's me. Everyone thinks i'm angry or sad all the time.

i think ur hot if ur a girl

What's up daddios, time for the livestream TL;DR from Dan "The Man" Gheesling!

youtu.be/8XIKR77DKZc

>do you have le papers! XD
>ohhh... noooooo... book of cowards...
>come on boys let's go (he's alone)

I hate that reddit tier faggot.

t. paperless scrublord

Fuck off Regulas.

Fuck off, Confusion.

>camo
>in space
Seems legit.

Yep because there are no planets in the game and people aren't allowed to just like how camo looks

>have normal ship
>land on desert planet
>use special electronic camo changer to give the ship desert camo
>hidden from arial view.

i never heard dans until watching that just now. holy fuck does he sound like a gay freshman coming down from weed.
>no wonder confusion loves him so much

don't push your fetishes here

Hrrrrr. LTI LTI LTI.
2 buy or not 2 buy?

What is the difference?

robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Standalone-Ships/Aegis-Gladius-Valiant-LTI

robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Standalone-Ships/Aegis-Gladius-Valiant-LTI-UEE-Warbond-Version

who really cares about LTI?
besides the whales

Warbonds version is cheaper but you can't use store credit from previous purchases.

Hope it includes the exterior. The exterior panels don't even look like they fit together on the current model.

Ah, gotchya, thanks.

Why do the guns in the front look like someone took one of those long Lego Technic pins and stuck it on a Lego antenna piece?

>85X has a Qdrive according to Ben
Nice.

Funny things is Ive been doing exactly that to make sci-fi looking guns on lego builds for ~20 years.

It happened. I dont cuck myself into reddit. I am asking.

That's the neutron gun model, which a lot of the new variants seem to use despite being worthless for almost the entire existence of AC.

Star Marine footage no commentary.

youtu.be/QW-f4ourFEc

No, it's not. Looks like the mass driver that comes with the 325a. Not the APAR one, but the other.

Hmm. Grenades should be microrockets. Otherwise, throwing them would send you flying back.

>Otherwise, throwing them would send you flying back.

Dude, what?

Morning Gentlemen. did i miss anything good?

He's German. He wants the grenades to explode in confetti and when people die there's no blood and their bodies poof into a cloud.

Did you skim through SC anniversary live stream youtube.com/watch?v=6-MF7xYMB0A

which should be in the op for future threads.

camo still breaks the silhouette, look at modern day hunters. camo + florescent colors

>nobody uses lean ever
>no melee
>no deployables, nades only

hunters are less likely to get shot when someone sees them, not more. military don't do neon orange.

[PT belt intensifies]

I'm talking about zero G.

No, videos are terrible. I only ever read summaries. People always seem to want to present information in the slowest way possible rather than getting to the point.