Should I bet 6 BTC on Hillary winning? I would make 1.776 BTC profits in return

Should I bet 6 BTC on Hillary winning? I would make 1.776 BTC profits in return.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3904816/Julian-Assange-says-Trump-won-t-allowed-win-accuses-Clinton-donors-backing-rise-ISIS.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends, are you positive the election is close enough that the globalists can successfully rig it in her favor? I'd say it's not worth the risk.

Polls say she is going to win, Assagne says it's rigged...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3904816/Julian-Assange-says-Trump-won-t-allowed-win-accuses-Clinton-donors-backing-rise-ISIS.html

I need to decide soon or else the polls will close.

bump

It is rigged, including the polls, but you see they can only rig it so much. Trump needs to be up a good 10% or more in the battleground states to expose the rigging, that's the only way the exit polls will not be able to be manipulated in favor of the polls.

Also, Did you bet on "remain" on Brexit for a 20% potential payout?

No lol, I didnt not gamble with Brexit.

But do you really think US is going to let Trump step in the wh? im not sure they will allow a brexit scenario.

bump

Yes you should.

Yeah you should because she will win.
Even if it's contested (I expect it to be) and she ends up losing you'll still win because on nov. 9th she's gonna win.
Just watch florida. If she wins FL it's a wrap.
The stars have to align just right for a Trump victory. Just look at the markets past 10 days. Wall st loves Hillary, Obama & the establishment love Hillary, even foreign governments.
It's rigged.

>Also, Did you bet on "remain" on Brexit for a 20% potential payout?
20%? Odds on most 'betting sites' were much less than that...Thankfully I 'bet' for brexit on GBP/USD with leverage..Nearly got stopped out when it surged above 1.54 but then it fell..And I made a pretty hefty profit..Much more than bookies were offering ;)

What do you mean on the 9th? im not from the usa so i dont know how it works

also the establishment hated brexit but brexit won... thats what makes me doubt.

> bet on Hillary
> she wins
> OP wins 30% in shitcoin
> shitcoin's value falls 30%
> OP's face when

There's no value in that price so I'd say steer clear of it.

Trump is favored by the primary model, a supercomputer that's never wrong, and a magical monkey.
How can Hillary compete?

I wouldn't recommend it

Feel awkward now eh?

FUNNY ISN'T IT

Go ahead. Sounds like a good bet