calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
---
Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/
-----------------
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Yes
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance [yahoo is actually shit now] for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
or watch martin shkreli finance lessons youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Previous thread:

Earnings Report for dis week
RIP VOLATILITY TODAY

WE GREEN SENPAI

Trump leading Ohio, Michigan, Florida, New Hampshire
I'm fucking going all in on the dip for UVXY tomorrow

Buy nxtd faggots

HTBX I never doubted you

Yeah I heard he's leading on mars and Venus too, the moon is a fucking toss up though

How's everyone's one month graph looking?

Good day huh?

>tfw 3 day trades

Three month?

Why are people shilling tvix?

xD

because it's going to the moon if trump is elected (which he wont)

not bad at all ;)

GALXF my loser of the year thanks biz

How much of one's portfolio should be exposed to tvix?

Get in HTBX ma niggas, it's going to 2.50 today.

100%

>today
>6:26 PST
You wat?

I'm trying to find stocks that recently had a huge plummet after earnings reports. Over 10% in not more than 2-3 days. Finviz will show me companies that recently had earnings reports but I'd have to scan through thousands of companies and that is too much work. Is there some way I can find the companies that may have had an overreaction recently?

Earthlink is merging with Windstream, ELNK owners get 0.818 shares of Windstream ea, should I buy ELNK?

BUY AND HOLD CMT FOR 1 MONTH. It oversold over 1 bad earnings report. It should be back at 18 by the end of the month.

>earth and wind are merging
Not Veeky Forums but I found that funny.

#yolo

Check out HCKT. It will possibly dip low on open and go back up by close after the good report tonight.

What did you invest in, user?

I fucked up gambling on ADPT

You do realize biotech is a fucking meme, right?

It gives a good adrenaline rush. But really check out $HCKT tomorrow if it opens low.

>no nothing about investing
>been browsing these threads with the idea that ill research and learn over time to do sound long term investments
>maybe play around with some disposable cash to day or swing trade with

>got caught up in the AMRS meme, created an account and bought high before it crashed

Sucky
At what point should I baghold vs cut my losses?

Best advice is don't buy anything mentioned here. If it's being mentioned, it's probably already at it's high and is about to crash.

Trump is a retard. But Clinton is also a retard. Wat do?

Putin

Penny stocks shouldn't be bagheld, especially Biotech.

Only hold if there is something to gain from long term investment, and the company is stable in the long term.

Is the user that found HTBX here? I respect no one here except him.

I also like to think pimple still lurks from time to time. You glorious autistic bastard

OK grandpa

I am not gramps

Why am I gramps?

>these chubby loser 4channers actually believe they'd survive an anti-humanitarian dictatorship
The delusion on Veeky Forums is strong as fuck.

POOT

who going /DUST/ tomorrow here

I am. The logic is sound and Hillary is going to win no doubt.

AMRS, and it ain't a meme either.

All in on DUST and XIV today

Bruh

All in on Gold and UVXY
I win

Can't wait to see dust and jdst deep red. It will be glorious

how many of you are gonna get in on MCIG with me before the hype all unfolds?

Not on RH

I have it on Td Ameritrade. Ill pay the commission, this shit is going to the moon anyway

Equity research here. Hillary is highly favored by the financial services industry. Historically there is a 1% market movement the day after an election, either +1 if the market's (S&P500) favored candidate wins, or -1 if it goes the other way. However considering the serious consequences and overall massive attention of this election cycle, it is likely that we may see a 3% or more market movement either way wednesday. I personally feel that Hillary will win based on the evidence, but don't forget what happened with Brexit back in June. The analysts were saying the same thing then as they are now, and the widespread populist energy that Trump has tapped into in America is not unlike that which won the Brexit vote for leave. Therefore, if Trump were somehow to surprise us all and win - i.e the "great silent majority" of the disaffected middle class americans (that aren't always represented in polling) "stood up", I think the market would fall as much as 5% or more over the coming days and weeks. Safe bet is to sit out the equity volatility in the short term, or if you have balls, buy big tomorrow and hope Clinton wins tomorrow night.

INSY up fucking %15 after hours

You got me. Imma fall for the shill.

vrx got nuked lol

take advantage of LABD today analysts thinking Hillary is gonna win, they're wrong though

>hold jnug on october third
>crashes premarket before I can react in any way

>hold ugaz yesterday
>crashes premarket before I can react in any way

hmmm

it's almost as if holding 3x etfs overnight are a bad idea

WHO WOULDA THUNK

Do you guys have software that you guys to predict movement or just looking at graphs yourself?

>DUST/JDST
you fuckers who bought might see -15% today

So history shows us HCKT hoes down after a good earnings report and then completely recovers the next day. Buy it tomorrow on open and sell the next day. Gamble on Trump today.

ALL LOADED UP ON UVXY AND JNUG

IM READY FOR TRUMP

ALSO NO MORE CASH IN MY ACCOUNT
I TURNED THEM ALL INTO GBP

and by cash I mean USD of course

>(which he wont)
nice try shill

all of it

you know what to buy

ZYNE CARA GWPH Marijuana plays still holding ground from yesterday's surge. If states pass hello moon tomorrow

Move along

Of hill bitch wins amrs is going into the deep depths of earth fyi

Should of went all on on jnug yesterday

Got a pretty shitty entry in INSY, but Im with you on these. Just opened positions this morning.

>dust/jdst -7.32%
almost there

Golds going to hold strong and solid now ya idiot

>VRX

wew

buy the dip

only a deluded hillshill thinks trump will lose tonight. only a deluded hillshill would hold inverese miners today. i hope their pain is great. i hope they lose -15%+ for being such traitorous rats

that's cute

>implying trump will win

Lol. Trumptards gon git JUSTed tonight.

>HTZ

>JDST

What happened to all of the tripfags? Not that I'm complaining, this general is way better without them.

They all lost thousands of dollars and committed suicide, much like 60% of our regulars.

They couldn't handle he banter

Me while thinking of jnug gains

>SGY up 30%
The fuck is happening.

SGY

wow dust/jdst are being pumped to some ridiculous overbought territory. the fall from this cliff will be insane

wrong stock bby, its JDST

today's market reaction is crazy. i'm sitting here shocked

people are covering their shorts

Lol, pay attention to the polls next time retard. Stop spending so much time in the /pol/ echo chamber.

Hope you all are buying the HTZ dip

just like brexit right

am I too late?

>Muh Brexit = US POTUS

Yea sure, just keep telling yourself that.

let's not forget hillary lost to bernie in michigan when she was supposed to win by double digits. bernies domestic policies are closer to trumps than hillarys . ohio, flordia, new hampshire are leaning trump right now

the void beneath everyones feet gets deeper and deeper with each positive move up

I took a position at $18, aiming for $22-23 by EOD.

I'm so pumped for tonight.