and she will

>we need hillary to win
>and she will
>she will
>shill

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/12/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/labor-force-participation-rate
advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/2016/09/15/u-s-household-incomes-a-49-year-perspective
bls.gov/lpc/prodybar.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you like money? If yes, vote Democrat.

wrong board sorry

i know wrong board i have 9 pol tabs open and biz was in them idk why pls ignore and no bully

"As soon as I get into office, I want the Iranians to know, we will go to war."

Enjoy

oh yes raising taxes on every american = more money.

>you're actually an idiot
>the bubble bursts no matter who's in office
>notice its a bubble
>tfw u think bubbles form overnight, not as the culmination of years failed economic policy

Interesting analysis, dumbass. Care to explain why Hillary's programs will cut the deficit by billions, while Dahnuld's will add billions to the yolk of American debt?

nytimes.com/2016/10/12/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

you just used new york times pandering as "evidence"

What's the matter, are you afraid of a little chaos and smoothing out?

I'm genuinely concerned for anyone you spread nonsense to.

Voting for Hilary for "muh economic strength"
is like praising an alcoholic for his mental and emotional strength. Just because you numb the pain, doesn't make it nonexistent.

here's your economic growth under obama.

seriously, open your heart and mind brother.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

>here's your economic growth under obama.
Every one of those charts was debunked months ago, shill.

Drink some water today. I'm thirsty for your neo-con tears.

well please provide evidence and enlighten me then, im willing to eat crow if you can debunk something without saying "oh oh this has been debunked"

unfortunately, you cant.

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/labor-force-participation-rate

advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/2016/09/15/u-s-household-incomes-a-49-year-perspective

bls.gov/lpc/prodybar.htm

trust in politicians: use your brain

the name calling is ironic at this point. may the universe look out for you

got 'em

As a reminder, I'm the only one who posted an objective chart of provable data. Stock market figures are public information.

Yes I did. But don't scare him away, I'd love for him to be here when results start getting announced.

what results, I agree that if donald gets elected the market dumps.

I'm saying, the bubble pops if clinton gets elected too. even if JEB! gets elected.

its very simple. all of that information is published.

have you even heard of business cycle indicators? sheesh.

Honestly I don't understand how Republicans can crow about MUH DEBT when they advocate for policies that cause this.

You want the cold hard truth? Conservative politicians have been dominating Congress for the last 40+ years. Jimmy Carter was the last liberal president. And he was demonized for it.

Guess what? Conservatives are about to lose the narrative, this up and coming generation is going to vote for liberal policies every single time because they have the critical thinking ability to know how hard conservatism has fucked over this country.

I fully expect a tone-deaf angry response but I don't really care, you can witness the election tonight and shut the fuck up forever.

does no one here understand the concept of STRATEGIC investments?

>"In the short run, Hillary Clinton’s tax plan dampens economic growth. However, in the long run her tax plan increases economic growth relative to current policy because her tax plan reduces federal debt relative to current policy."
>"In the short run, Donald Trump’s tax plan boosts economic growth. However, in the long run, his tax plan reduces economic growth compared to current policy because his tax plan increases federal debt relative to current policy."

both of these statements completely ignore anything about allocation of funds.

please think critically

weird how Trump has been a conservative politician for a grand total of about ~72 weeks

>literally been telling you to your face that policies and politicians have been corrupted for decades

Strange how his policies are basically the House Republican plans.

strange how his is more aggressive with respect to changes than the house bill

>have you even heard of business cycle indicators? sheesh.
No, Mr. Wizard, I haven't. Since there's no such things. You can't predict future short-term market movements, so stop pretending.

>Hilary's programs will cut the deficit by billions

What did he mean by this?

lmao wow. whats the harm in using Google to find out if your statements are even true? You seem incredibly ignorant. Maybe you're having a rough day man, but for real. Literally look up "business cycle indicators" and look up "econometrics"

learn about forecasting. sheesh

probably the part of the article where it says her tax increases on big business and high earners would result in an additional $1.4 trillion in federal revenue. the next line, however, states that rather than lower the federal debt, hillary would use that money for "education and other initiatives."

>just re read that article twice, actually nowehre does it state hillarys program would cut the deficit by billions.

>econometrics
Is this like biorythms?

If you want to make an argument, make an argument. You obviously don't know what you're talking about ("hurr durr I can predict the future markets") so I'll happily sit here and wait for you to try to prove your ridiculous statements.