Fucking dropped this stupid shit. You can't get away with that and I never wanted to get enraged watching this...

Fucking dropped this stupid shit. You can't get away with that and I never wanted to get enraged watching this. Fuck Ryosuke, this is the official end.

Watch Extra Stage 2.

Literally almost cried after watching that episode.

For once I thought iketani was going to be happy but nope.....writers had to tear him down again in the worst way possible.

Just fuck my shit up senpai

He's a beta to the core. Couldn't even get up the courage to ask his boss for the day off.

THAT'S EVEN WORSE

or just call her

It's the 90s

Page her.

>not realizing this show is about autistic boys who cant contain their spaghetti

> started watching it
> thought I was Takumi
> realized I'm actually more like itsuke (obviously awkward and shit)
> the final redpill: realized I was actually like iketani, a true lonely driver
Feels bad man. But I stopped dreaming about having a gf and now have dreams about cars.

>A racer doesn't need a girl!

truly one of us

>get challegend by try hard Red Suns
>practice hard and tune his car
>crash while practice but still wants to win

He wants to defend his turf's pride. Iketani is a true bro and pretty based.

>meets qt3.14 racer girl that can actually drive and likes cars
>its a virgin
>will let you be her first
>fucks it up

Goddamnit Iketani

The itsuki thing with waterus (however the fuck u spell it) sister legit almost made me cry because I was in the almost exact same situation years ago.

but he had to make that choice. what was he gonna do, get with her so she can't nascar for life? naaaaah

This series is Veeky Forums.

Im confused because at the end of the series they show the gt86 driving by so wtf

>tfw watching this for first time at the age of 12
>felt like I was itsuke
>as I grew I became Ryosuke

this anime changed my life

>grew up and became a meteosexual gay boy
Lmao

>as I grew I became Ryosuke

Fuck off

Nag man, the episode where dagume found out his hoe is a hoe then killed his car was the worst. Real man tears were shed

in universe the series is only supposed to take place over a year or so, but since it ran for nearly twenty years the author put in cars that weren't around in the mid 90s

you're just not supposed to think too hard about it

Actually the newest car in the series is a 350z. The Future Takumi driving the GT86 is just a commercial that Toyota paid the animation studio to slap on the end of the series. The manga ends immediately after Project D getting hammered at Akina lake.

Toyota paid the animation studio to put in a GT86, yet they couldn't even use "TOYOTA" and "TRD" (nor the actual paintjobs) on Shinji's dad's AE86?

What the fuck?

Just over a year IIRC- the series starts the summer before Takumi and Itsuki's final year of high school, Second Stage runs through the fall, Third Stage is wintertime (AE86 vs SW20 at Akina Snow), and the Projectu Dee nonsense runs from spring to mid summer where the series grinds to an uneventful, overdue halt.

yfw

>AE86 vs SW20 at Akina Snow
The MR2 race isn't in the snow, Kai is the one that drives the SW20, not Natsuki's ex (who drives a Celica).

I didn't ask for these feels

Fuck, it was the Celica, wasn't it? With those goofy-ass four headlights.

I don't know why I was thinking MR2.

My guess is that TRD wanted absolutely nothing to do with street racing as it'd be bad for their image, but Toyota's marketing department figured it'd be a great way to shill the new 86 onto a new generation of boyracer weebs.

Just some internal corporate bullshit

TOYODA, though.

The last time they had to use nonsense names prominently on cars (TORENO) was First Stage.

why is takumi so gay?

Toyoda is the last name of the companies founder.

They changed it to toyota because it uses 8 characters in katakana which is a lucky number in japan.

Varrjin

but i don't give a shit about the founder, the car is toyota and it should say toyota

>you will never be as lucky as Iketani
>you will never be this stupid tho

>tfw no blue impact, Sileighty, pure asphalt angel trying to secretly lure a rival and your love with her virginity

takumi and shinji are luckier

>drive a clapped out 80's Toyota
>instantly have a blonde chick with huge tits craving the initial D

come to think, I don't think I've ever actually seen any sayuki/dagumi art, only sayuki/nakazato and dagumi/rotary dick 1/rotary dick 2/FD shift knob

That's manly as fuck, buddy

>Watching MLP with cars
Derp.

Cell phones were fairly common in Japan in the 90s

トヨタ
3 characters

He meant strokes.

The first race between Takumi and Keisuke has the Red Suns explaining that they'll coordinate the stopwatches for the race via cell phones. In the manga.

this fucking scene happened to me fucking 3 years ago

jesus fucking christ

*sv radios
you had shit subs

>subs
What about "In the manga" don't you understand?

Its a send off the plate read thanks 86 in Japanese