/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Thiccromancer: The Sequel Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone.
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Banished:

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvt4vcnUsAA9wtf.jpg:orig
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com.au&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://shadowlog.com/trend/2016/45/0/77&usg=ALkJrhhft-d4WRMbG3lh9Kq_QPb7StQBfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>New thread because we hit image limit
Are we a degenerate general?

I want to destroy Luna's womb with my thick and hard megacock.

Seems to answer that.

DELETE THIS YOU DEGENERATE

It's partly my fault because I attach a random image from my downloads folder to every post out of habit to make sure people read them. This time i'll post something relaxing to start off the thread instead of spamming it with images

Perhaps the same could be said of all generals.

tfw Cygames is nerfing Elana

I want Urias to cum inside my tight little asshole.

Fucking kill yourself

New player here. I'm guessing the best course of action when first playing is to re-roll for one classes legendaries and liquify other class cards I don't plan to play to build up that deck, correct?

also which Aggro deck is the best atm?

What's a good nerf for this? +1/+1 only procs when the HP heal is more than 0? Is that enough? I'm trying to stay my anger here because I actually hate this card with a raging passion

Left or right?

I want Luna to destroy my boypuss with her thick and hard megacock Vania and Forte too

Aggrobats
Vampy is Cheap and Easy

Think Roach and that 1pp swordcraft spell

What if Elana's gave +1/-1 where toughness couldn't go below 1?

I want Vampy to destroy my ass.

Countdown that ticks down everytime it procs

Nerf Beastcall Aria
Midgame Amulet Banish

There, Haven will stop being half the ladder. Elana is fine

>visits an imageboard
>complains about people posting images
I think you should kill yourself instead.

No one would use it since after losing all their evolves, all their followers are too slow.

So limited to 3 procs or something like that? Seems a bit weird, maybe keeping it the way it is but just having it countdown 4 turns like a regular amulet would be fairer?
Roach people were talking about making into a 0/1, maybe only gaining storm when 2 cards are played before it

Nerfing aria is enough, there isn't any reason to run midgame anti amulet cards if that one isn't as oppressive as it is right now.

>maybe only gaining storm when 2 cards are played before it
Wow, literally not a nerf

>maybe only gaining storm when 2 cards are played before it
That wouldn't do anything. 0/1 Roach sounds okay, coming from an Elf "main". It'd still be played and knock off a couple points of damage from combo usually

out of all the cards they pick elana ?

Fucking nerf aria, tia or sylvia, preferably all three

what be the source for this

I disagree with the notion that one less damage per roach "wouldn't do anything". I would make people take one less damage per roach, and that can be very relevant

Maybe they could reset the additive damage from bouncing roach, so when you bounce it back to hand it resets? On second thought that just removes most of the combo potential so yeah I'm going for 0/1 roach too

So did they actually say they'll be nerfing Roach and that Senpai's Headpats? Or is this speculation and/or "we're considering it"

Your word is as empty as your leggos.

Make roach or bounce to not count to the number of cards played.

Roach just needs to have rush rather than storm so it changes from a 10+ damage finisher to a fatty killer.
Elf having an insanely strong storm combo is so stupid since Elf's early game is already insanely strong

is there really not a single meme of Isabelle being yugi in the whole berzerker soul thing ?

Roach seems like the most likely candidate, I don't know why mentor was singled out by the other guy, do people really think that card is broken?

No I meant having Roach only gain charge after having 2 cards being played wouldn't do anything.

Having a 0/1 Roach would be relevant when your 14 damage charge becomes 12 damage for example. It'd be enough to have an impact but you'll still see Elfroaches in decks

That would kill Roach combo entirely and is too much of a nerf.

I would think the two most likely cards to nerf would be Beastcall Aria and either Roach or one of Elf's Legendaries (but not Roach AND a legendary)

>elf's early game is already insanely strong

... what ? in what universe ? elves have terrible minions before they reach tia.

Show me your face when you topdeck lethal

Anyone?

It was a reply to a question about what the nerf does to followers that elana buffs. I don't know how that turns into roach getting nerfed

>It'd be enough to have an impact but you'll still see Elfroaches in decks

Isn't that the point ? I dont think anyone sensible is arguing for the card to be completely reworked or nerfed to oblivion, but having its reach lowered would definitely go a long way to making it more manageable

Fuck off elfslut, ancient elf is bullshit card

>ancient hag of high value wards
>elf child maymays
What game are you playing

Are you retarded or just a Forestfag who doesn't want his shit nerfed?

My condolescence, those are all pretty bad.

I'd take the right, not particularly impactfull but they're both good drops

I'd honestly be okay if roach went untouched. I can plan against roach, I can build with roach in mind, the big damage combos are annoying but they come out late and rely on a decent amount of pieces. I've lost to roach before but I've never thought it was very unfair.

What I really want is Ancient Elf to 2/2 so that I can fucking deal with it on curve and give princess mage's fairies a cost. Those two cards enable so much bullshit in the deck and give Forest an insane defensive game at no sacrifices in deck.

You're probably misunderstanding, I think its fine to have roach be nerfed.

I never disagreed to have Roach become a 0/1, that I'm okay with (and Beastcall gets nerfed too please). I'm not looking for Blizzard style nerfs to utter nuke a card from oblivion. I was disagreeing only with the 2+ cards for charge thing the other guy was suggesting which I thought was useless.

Oh oops, my bad.
I wouldn't be sad at all if Ancient Elf got hacked down by 1 hp

>May may
>ancient elf
>ton of 1/1s and generators to trade with bannermeme and such
>all comboes together

Left for endgame. Silverbolt can face for 9 damage if you have a full hand.

What if black scripture and priest were changed to destroy instead of banish. Would that make the matchup more winnable for Shadow?

you just posted this only 4 hours ago in the previous thread

stop

I rolled for dragon aggro and dshift. Will I regret it?

Dshift isn't worth running until you start running into half a ladder worth of Havencraft starting from B(?) Rank.

Yes. Reroll for Forest

Obviously, but then both cards become considerably more inefficient.

Sandbaggers have been sandbagging long enough that they've been able to build Havencancer all the way down to D rank nowadays

Reroll for Forest, Haven and Sword.

>Haven
Beastcall Aria nerf to 3 mana
>Forest
Roach nerf to 0/1

Put aside your prejudices, will this even out the ladder or will it make, say Sword the super class instead?

>Elf plays altered fate turn 3
>I go full aggro as soon as it happens and shit on them by turn 6

>nerf to 3 mana
Keep at at 2 mana but increase the countdown

make roach immune to all targetted spells

>Keep at at 2 mana but increase the countdown
I'd rather it be 3 mana because I'm sick of turn 2 Aria, turn 3 Dogma

Sword is already pretty good, isn't it?

Make roach 3 mana.
Ancient elf 1/1 or 2/1

That's what I mean, Sword is already strong and if Forest and Haven get nerfs, Sword might rise to the top instead

I'm doing an arena as Blood and I somehow, someway managed to beat a swordcraft deck that had leonidas resolve up and had an avant blader with it afterword. Fucker thought he had me dead spamming emotes. Surprise Azazel mother fucker.

>rerolling for forest

isn't that a bad idea given how expensive it is and how close we are to the expansion that's likely to nerf it?

feels like rolling for multiple cheaper crafts would be better than putting all your eggs in one basket

Rune can't Kaleidoscope it if it's 3mana.
Beastcall being 2 mana is one reason why Rune is one of the more harder match ups for Haven

You're crazy if you think a single nerf will kill Forest. It'll be like bringing the deck back from Tier 0 to Tier 1

Marginally.
Playful negromancer still cant trade well.
Cuckgel + aria is still too much of a tempo swing for shadow to deal with existing tools.

Even up those things and there will be an actual increase in win rate.

>The game has spoken, and I have answered by playing the most braindead deck I've ever seen in a card game.
I see you haven't played Tempered Steel
>Tfw winning games with only 2 lands out because Glint Hawk is fucking dumb.

I hope we get more complicated deck archetypes in the new expansion.

I don't want the game to devolve into easy play on curve shit being the strongest and combo shit being bad

That sounds alright. I realise that Beastcall Aria at Countdown (4) won't be activated by turn 3 Dogma anyway.

Or Affinity

Hell Artifact-based aggro or combo decks are dumb as fuck in general.

>Playing any kind of sword against Elana

I should fucking concede as soon as Elana hits the board, I'm never going to burst down their healing, especially with Themis' Decree

Finding fanart of her is quite difficult because common name and fucking reposters riuning everything, but its worth it when chichimanko is my fetish.
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvt4vcnUsAA9wtf.jpg:orig

Get fucking good and put a demonic strike in your fucking deck you scrub

I'm going to lick my wife Otohime's tummy and feet!
I'm going to impregnate her!

Reminder to bully hags and breed with them afterward.

>8 mana deal 6 damage

fucking wow that's definitely going to be enough burst and I definitely have enough cycle to reach it to beat out Elana's cycle and healing

princess not so smug after having her tummy licked

>playing Elana and I almost go through my entire deck and still no Elana
>next game draw all 3 of my Elanas within the first 4 turns
This is just too much, I don't even like playing Haven I just wanted to complete my "win 4 games with Haven" daily so I can get my gold and move on with my shitty life.

Shouldn't you banner memesters do well against it? And holy shit Seraph has a 56% win rate

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com.au&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://shadowlog.com/trend/2016/45/0/77&usg=ALkJrhhft-d4WRMbG3lh9Kq_QPb7StQBfw

Should have rerolled haven instead of being a cancerous degenerate.

Sword was the best class pre expansion and was affected the least by the expansion

I play midrange not banner

Yes Elana/Seraph is busted as shit

What's Tempo Elf's win rate?

She's great at trading with things above her but not below. Honestly I wish they bump dullahan from a 5pp to 4pp with 4/5 so you can use the shadows gain for the following next turns.

54%.

And PTP Elf is sub 50% winrate, even in Master rank funnily enough where it does even worse

But I don't want unhealthy children

Erika would make beautiful babies

As would Luna

Priest is kind of fucking ridiculous that it gets banish when destroying something is already plenty good.

You slut, you posted this an hour ago. I'm going to find you.

>replying to Hsfaggot

heh.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Who is going to reroll a 50 gold and potentially get a worst quest just cause people don't like playing against Elana.

/svg/: 97 posts, 31 poster
/hsg/: 134 posts, 49 posters

The dragon equivalent does 4 on evolve and destroys but doesn't get much flack for it because it doesn't make an entire class completely irrelevant for doing so