Not sure if Veeky Forums is familiar with the Fast and The furious movies but In the first movie the character Brian...

Not sure if Veeky Forums is familiar with the Fast and The furious movies but In the first movie the character Brian O'Connor tells Dominic Torreto that he "almost had him"

Well Veeky Forums did Brian O'Connor realistically almost have Dominic torreto with his suped up eclipse ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJKlv6lxMzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He thought his no double clutching/granny shifting ass was gonna beat him, but he never even had his car

>Not sure if Veeky Forums is familiar with the Fast and The furious movies

>FF beating FR
Not so fast

He never had Dom, he never had his car.

This. It was all a dream.

He liked the tuna though. Still a buster for life.

>Not sure if Veeky Forums is familiar with the Fast and The furious movies

What is this movie?

>souped up Eclipse
>Eclipse
Sounds like something I would hate honestly

You sound like something I hate

It was an awd gsx eclipse

>Not sure if Veeky Forums is familiar with the Fast and The furious

He used to read Word Up magazine.

It wasn't

He's got 100 grand under this thing

Holy SHIT, I never noticed. That's a non-turbo FWD eclipse with the Plymouth 420A engine. I had one of those in high school and while I loved it, it was slow as fuck. Pic related from 2006.

And for those that don't know

This is what a GSX engine looks like. I'll let you spot the differences

You sound like a faggot that enjoys shitty cars racing each other.

>not enjoying shitty cars racing

Spotted the real faggot

He probably should have put some of that money into a beefier manifold and a reinforced passenger side floor pan. Then he might've had him, but yeah, like everyone's been saying, he never really had his car.

>DANGER TO MANIFOLD XDXDDD EPIC SCENE BRAH

this one has a big hair dryer under the water hose. That's all.

what a garbage movie

I find the Ferrari F355 Spider to be an exquisite automobile.

Can any of you enthusiasts share with me the manufacturer's suggested retail price, so that I may factor this into my decision to buy the vehicle?

How can anyone who has ever driven a car believe that a passenger floor pan will just vibrate off at high speeds. Even my 14 year old brain knew that was complete bullshit.

You sure about that bud

It's more than you can afford, pal.

fuck, paul walker's death date is coming up soon. RIP buster.

>tfw #1 fan

More than you can afford, pal

I honest to god cannot believe there are Veeky Forumstists who don't like these movies. Why haven't you kys yet?

I like the movie, but that doesn't mean it isn't garbage

What's to like about them? After 2F2F & TD there are a few decent cars sprinkled in but it's mostly just action/heist bullshit

you faggots are zero fun

Does anybody here ITT know how people in Tokyo live their daily lives?

>stop disliking what I like

Fuck off

I do

Never understood why they didn't have him actually driving in the movie.

Can anyone explain why tf they added the granny-shifting line? In order to know about double clutching, you'd have to research transmissions, and if you do even the slightest amount, you'd know about synchromesh. How did this retardation occur?

none of the lines makes sense.. why are picking just one.

I'm just wondering. It's like they TRIED to make it not make sense. Was FNF a meme on purpose

best race
youtube.com/watch?v=NJKlv6lxMzc

Hurr durr its about cars everyone should like it lol

I can still remember him screaming. The people who were there said he died long before the tanks blew. They said it was me that was screaming.

Because hes a phucboi

Unfortunate for you sir, this particular automobile is out of your price range, for it is a fine Italian automobile that goes by the name Ferrari

lol ur funni

I have made a judgement based on a cursory glance at you and your friend's appearance and have concluded that you do not possess the necessary financial means to acquire the vehicle i am driving. Nonetheless, since you have inquired, Ferrari. Good day.

It didn't vibrate off asshat. It was the obviously excessive manifold pressure that blew the bolts out. It's like you didn't even watch the movie.