Tfw fell for the new car meme

>tfw fell for the new car meme

Bought a 2015 Accord about a year ago and am going to get rid of it. Probably pick up a small nissan or toyota truck to beat up. No real point to this point just a warning to not buy new vehicles.

I agree. But i wont buy older than 1996
I enjoy obd2 and r134a
Which sucks because i like a lot of cars older than 1996

22re powered truck is the epitome of no nonsense utility. When are you ever going to tow over half a ton?

I agree with you half way. I also Drive a 91 Toyota Pickup with a 22re in it however I also like having my new car (2015 VW) sometimes not having powersteering, AC, Bluetooth Radio, comfy seats gets old and its nice to jump into a new car. Not to mention my wife fucking hates riding around in my truck.

Why dont you like it OP?

Lets see, boats, quads, bike, trailers, furniture.

This is how I feel too. I shouldve bought an OBD1 miata desu. I want to start collecting parts for a turbo conversion but that requires running a standalone ecu. And my area tests through the OBD2 port so I'd have to revert it often.

Until I can afford a second car I'll stick with an OBD2 car.

fucking love old toyota 4x4 pick ups

None of those weigh more than 1000lbs

come up here to Canada and buy my 81 4x4 22R heavy duty commercial model, things been a fucking pain the 3 years ive owned it lol

All available at or below 1000 lbs, half of those can be fit in the bed

>quads
>bikes
>furniture

DO they eve make any of these that weigh over 1000lb?

so you bought a new car and want to get rid of it at a huge loss?

i had a 1988 Nissan KingCab with the Z24i engine which is similar, i hauled freezers and well over 1000lbs for people all the time in that thing. i paid $650 for the truck and made a good few thousand profit owning it

would you buy a used tesla with half the battery life?

Just seems like waste of money, I don't see the need to be making payments for a car that is only slightly more comfortable than all the beaters I've had.

Where at in Canada? I actually live in North Dakota.

Depends on how big a loss I'll take. I know a guy who just sold Cruz or some shit after a year and actually made money.

Alberta, im just kidding. im still fixing it up but its half torn apart in my driveway, every time i fix something 2 other things break on the goddam thing

I like my little Toyota

get a +2005 4runner

nice setup
not a fan of suvs(?)

with an old car you risk some serious and expensive mechanical issues

>tfw fell for the old car meme

Seriously i cant find any parts for it and it fuckin breaks all the time. When i saw it has 4 doors they look at me like I'm a bullshitting retard

Or with a new GM

>bought a car instead of a truck
>d..don't buy new vehicles guise