Are honda owners to stupid to know when they are being made fun of?

Are honda owners to stupid to know when they are being made fun of?

I saw these Asian guys with riced out civics and integras..

So I storm over to them and yell "You know what hondas are good for? Mowing lawns"

Then instead of getting mad they all just laugh and giggle about it.

One even said "I cant argue with that, honda mowers are built well".

..Spastics.

Bait/ you are the spastic one

as much as i hate ricers as a civic driver. your pretty autistic.

Kid you got bants'd hard. Step your game up. That's just embarrassing.

OP you got annihilated by hondafags, please tell me this didn't actually happen

OP drives a 328i

>OP does some IRL shitposting because his autism was triggered somehow
>gets mad when people are not swallowing his obvious bait
>"y-you too" as OP gets laughed out of the area
>starts thread about it on the internet dress his bruised ego

My advice to you OP is that if you are going to initiate some trolling in person, you should learn how to handle the bantz instead of just standing in a puddle of your own pocket-spaghetti like you did.

Because the lawnmower jokes are old as hell

>My buddy and I are hanging out, chilling after going for a drive, you know?
>Some fatass pours out of his rusty stang, comes bounding over to us.
>Opens his gaping maw and spurts out:
>H-hondas are for mowing lawns!
>Turn to my friend.
>This fucking guy.mp3
>Make offhanded remark about Honda lawnmowers.
>Watch him do a 360 and roll back to his car, muttering about how he "showed them fags, wait till I tell Veeky Forums"
>mfw

>Are honda owners to stupid to know when they are being made fun of?

ef civic fag here

>EF civic, DA integra
>not iconic cars that are practically responsible for the import tuner explosion in the early-late 90s
>not god-like chassis with endless after market and support
>not highly modifiable
>not having the best steering feel and overall driving experience a fwd car can really offer

its like you've never drove one

oh and
>not having honda powered lawn equipment

mine is a honda mower. its a Troy built deck with a honda OHV GXV160

this is now a honda thread

>Not having a Volkswagen Type 1 powered lawnmower

That car is ugly.

>ef hatch
>ugly

Honda has a cool history.

Honda owners understand that they aren't professional race car drivers and that every few years the new standards will blow away current ones.

Honda owners want cars that will last and not cost a fortune to own and fuck around with compared to other brands but still want good quality product.

Honda owners are usually chill and don't need rwd or v8s to feel like car enthusiasts even if they think they are rad as heck.

I personally would never buy a Honda but the reason they are such a solid manufacturer should be respected and any genuine car enthusiast will understand this instead of fanboying and parroting shit they heard on the internet without even knowing how to change a timing belt.

Chances are if op isnt a troll he didn't even approach those ppl irl because he is a timid cuck. If he DID tell them thay joke they laughed because its older than they are and hardly insulting.

The only thing I don't like about "Honda Culture" is the exaggerated camber and the giant rear wings etc, but if I could afford another car I would totally buy an s2000 or a Honda hatch, ef or a crx. They seem like fun, simple, effective driving machines that produce rewarding experiences.

Yeah the stance thing is a stupid thing for kids that don't know how to drive yet but its still car culture.

It's like those fucking furry anime faggots that get dressed up as their favorite cartoon characters.

They're lame as shit but at least they have their dumb little hobby. Its just silly when someone in a NFL jersey is unironically trying to put them down without realizing they are basically the same kind of person.

I think anyone customizing their cars is pretty cool even if its an eyesore because if you take a look outside all you're gonna see is black/white/silver sedans and economy cars with a few Mustangs and entry level muscle/luxury cars sprinkled in.

>Honda owners are usually chill and don't need rwd or v8s to feel like car enthusiasts even if they think they are rad as heck.
not S2000 owners, i like the car but the owners always seem like they have something to prove

YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT FUCKING NOW

1V1 ME ON THE TOUGE FAGGOT

that's legit kind of cool.

Today, on things that did not happen

lol everyone knows the s2k is cool and good tho. Its just funny becuase the owners usually don't know how to work on a car beyond a brake change but want to be seen as tuners.

>So I storm over to them and yell "You know what hondas are good for? Mowing lawns"
You do realize they're laughing at you right?

He got burned so hard he made a thread about it

>putting wings on any honda that's not an s2000

i found your problem

I think the biggest thing that bothers me is the fact that the exaggerated camber makes the handling noticeably worse. Yea I don't yell at ricers for enjoying their cars like many Veeky Forumstists, but I think rice is gross. A tasteful flush mount spoiler can actually be better than a wing rice spoiler, and a ram air intake hood can actually help cooling.

>Honda owners are usually chill and don't need rwd or v8

ef civic fag here. i will defend my honda till the day it gets stolen by mexicans but

>ever replacing a V8 muscle car

kek

>drive ef civic on stock suspension
>neg camber still eats tires factory

shit runs on like 9% of the contact patch

Wings aren't inherently nasty, but putting giant wings on an econobox and cambering your mom's grocery getter is just gross. That s2000 looks cool. This is what I drive, but I haven't changed any looks yet. I had to Polish the headlights, I'll put an update picture later.

I had a DA Integra with an XSi swap in it. God did I love that car, really regret selling it.

Track cars should only be cambered a couple of degrees, not the extreme angle that ricers like.

Your mom is ugly

"Hahaha Honda makes mowers so civics are lawn mowers" well Yamaha makes recorders so the r1 is a fucking whistle.

>equating cosplay to furfaggotry
Nah m8

It's like you've never turnt a convention the fuck out. Weebs can hold their booze like mad cunts.

>since mitsubishi makes tanks all their cars have military grade durability

Plz stop embarassing yourself.

Ur the camber kid saying he can still drift.

Lamborghini makes tractors so every lambo is a slow tractor.

>drive dx ef civic (no rear swaybar)
>implying you cant "drift"

any hard cornering; the rear is the first to let go

i get it up on 3 wheels and the rear will slide around a corner. the car wants to naturally rotate (oversteer). it feels like the rear is trying to catch up with the front

>not drifting your civic on twisty backroads a rally cross driver

the best is with leaves on the road using some handbrake to get it to slide

>to stupid

Thanks for the laugh, OP.

>Goes over to random people to make fun of their cars.
>They are humble and respond by playing along with the insult like any mature person would.
>OP interprets their response literally.

Have you ever been tested for autism OP? There's nothing wrong with it; it's just a different way of interpreting reality.

You're missing the point. He's clowning those manchildren at conventions that think they can get Australia drunk.

>Australians
>not always drunk

>AWD dyno

what if your AWD vehicles wheelbase is different? mind is fucking me

You can obviously adjust for wheelbase.

I feel dumb now, just opened photo. I don't know why they would design it like that, every other awd dyno I've seen has at least one adjustable dyno wheel to accomodate different wheelbases. The design in the photo is just dumb as fuck, especially given how long the set wheelbase is. Nothing but a full size truck would sit properly.

>fwd

Damn what a sexy colour

To be fair the Mitsus sold in Australia are pretty reliable. Everything but Toyota being shit seems to be an issue exclusive to the States.

Retard

I couldn't amass anything but feeling my car would've been much better as a rwd car if I had a honda, no matter how good they feel. It's like fully modding a v6 mustang, sure you might make it good as fuck but you could've always had a v8

>standing in a puddle of your own pocket-spaghetti
I keked so hard

Not him, but it is ugly

>Krylon rattlecan matte black hatch with monster energy green rims BAPBAPBAPBAP'ing its way down the fire lane outside a grocery store
>peds start crossing in front of it so it has to slow down
>begins farting and shitting itself attempting to live on less than 5 thousand american RPMs with the clutch engaged

I mean, to be fair, nobody running -4+ is expecting decent handling, we're only doing it because we like the look

That came out weird. Anyone running more than -4 degrees isn't expecting good handling

>tfw non riced ef hatch with oem exhaust
>still get trolled on by rednecks

I like Civics by their potential.

My problem is the fucking fanbase, I drive a 3000GT and I am calmly driving in the highway minding my own business and I see a Honda with the JDM red badge, slammed and full fart can mode on.

As soon as I pass them they think I am racing them and rev their shitbox and do flybys all the time. It's like they get buttmad for some reason.

The same thing happens at red lights, it's a fucking nightmare, they seem angry all the time redlining their shitboxes like there's no tomorrow.

Here's a tiny green text:

>be me
>at Autozone getting some shit for cleaning my seats and interior, also decided to also clean a bit the engine.
>for some reason some fags in their Civics began trash talking about my car.
>hear them brag about how they beat Mustangs, M3s even 911s
>I got triggered and just laughed at them and complimented their family sedans, but told them that unfortunately they will always be econoboxes.

I got inside my car, turned it on... my car always revs up to 3000rpm when you turn it on. The exhaust is loud.

>WHOAAA THIS GUY WANTS TO RAACE
>I knew that they are now gonna follow me
>take nearest highway
>I'm in the middle lane
>fag leader overtakes me from the left lane
>lol let's see how fast is that shitbox

Love the long gearing of my car (3rd gear tops at 100MPH)

>pass Civic leader, honk and wave.
>floor it and Civic dissapears.

Decided to wait for him.

>see him still in the fast lane
>decide to go just as fast as him
>Civic tries to pull away
>lol he can't
>he doesn't want to make eye contact with me

My car is in no way the fastest ever, nor I like doing that... but sorry that douche deserved to get off his high horse.

In conclusion, Civics are nice, you can make them super fast but the fanbase simply kills the car. I would never own one because I don't want to get associated with that kind of people. And I know that my car is also a rice magnet.

Pic related. Mein Auto

3000rpm on startup when it should be warm after just visiting a store?

should get that fixed.

Im gonna argue with you on that. My mazdaspeed protege has far better steering feel than any honda ive ever driven and I own a 96 Integra. They have great steering. But they are not the pinnacle. Better yhan 95% though.

The car does it automatically, it's normal. Even appears on the owners manual.

A car that starts and idles at 3000rpm is a very unhealthy car.

>starts and idles

The car always starts and revs automatically to 2K-3Krpm depending on how cold is the engine. The ECU does it to maintain an optimal oil pressure at startup.

It idles at 700rpm warm and 900-1000rpm with AC on or when the engine is cold.

All engines work differently. Just because mine does that it doesn't mean that there's something wrong with it.

lol don't reply to bus riders.

3000gts/stealths are cool. would consider buying one if the engine didnt seem like such a pain to get into, that shit looks cramped as fuck under the hood lmao

Car looks good, headlights need some more polishing, tho.
>hello, fellow mk3 owner

>ZZW30 owners

You fucking humble braggers

You sell your corolla yet? It's a steal at 3k

10/10

Epic

My subaru is similar. Only it Revs to about 2100 and then slowly declines unless I blip the throttle, then it settles down quicker.

>What are lumpy cam shafts!

I just replaced the alternator in my 94 NA Stealth. Shit was behind the block, so I was standing on the driver's side, leaning into the bay, avoiding the struts with my ribs/hips, and reaching between the block and the firewall to get to that fucking thing. Would've been easier with a lift but I have no friends

I think it's not really Honda culture but stancefags just prefer Hondas in general. It's a big difference because most people who want something reliable will always go Toyota/Honda, but not a lot of stancefags would go Toyota for their shit.

Honda just gets shat on because of a stupid minority, kinda like how vaping and lesbos are for Subiecucks and how assholes and supreme gentlemen are users of BMWs

You must be talking about the SOHC 6G72 engine, the one that I have it's the DOHC and the alternator is rather easy to reach.

OP is the actual one being made fun of. Those Honda owners one upped OP and OP didn't even know it. Does that make OP the stupidest one?

Honda make great lawn mowers and cars and bikes and a fantastic aircraft.

I actually have one of those honda lawn mowers. Idk what year but it's like modernish. Battery pack on the auto start died, but cranks over within 2-3 easily even if it's been sitting. Chopped fuck loads of grass with that bitch

Refer to:
Trolled trying to troll. You suck OP.

>A steal

Exactly, I didn't end up selling it, I put way too much time, effort, and money to give it away to someone that's gonna part it out or wrap it against a tree.

I figure I'll just be patient and keep it while saving up for an MR-S.

kys cuck. getting BTFO by stancefag is the most embarassing thing

probably because you look autistic and they dont care that you dislike what they like

honda thread you say?

Why is where i live so weird mr-s is like 3-6k low mileage while aw11 is 6k and only turbo and auto options on the other hand feiro are like 5k. If i had money for a non dd id get one.

yeah I think currently in the US the most valuable mr2 is an SW20 turbo, followed by either a mint supercharged aw11 or a basemodel zzw30. I am not sure why the ZZW30s have depreciated so damn much, probably have rather expensive repair bills from shops due to it being mid engined costing extra labor