Daily reminder that Christian Deus Vult edglords sound like this guy:

Daily reminder that Christian Deus Vult edglords sound like this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfO0raZlMCQ

when they think they sound like Augustine.

Veeky Forums Christians are the biggest fedora-tipping edgelord neckbeards ever to exist.

lel godcucks truly are subhuman scum.

What about us who actually killed muslims before?

wtf I hate hats now
brb burning my classy meme fedora in shame

>us
>implying you have anything in common with crusaders

The fact that I killed muslims before, like I explicitly mentioned.

Iraq or Afghanistan?

Afghanistan.

And you took up Christianity to ease your guilt about killing another human being?

I was Christian from the get go.

But you still felt guilt, right, and are trying to put meaning behind why you killed someone?

I don't feel guilty at all.

It is true, I look like a goon and talk funny, you'd all make fun of me if you saw me, but after finding jesus I don't care about all that anymore.

If my haircut is out of fashion or I try to make a joke and it sounds corny to you, in your little world this is hugely important and means I am the worst person ever, and that's great. You can afford to indulge in trivialities because you have a place to sleep at night and nothing has ever threatened that, certainly not because someone wore clothes that were last season.

To me, though, vanity is pointless. You get enraged and hateful because someone's tastes are not up to your exacting standards. Why? You are only causing your self stress. Why not relax and do something worthwhile instead? God has given you so much and you choose this. It all seems silly to me.

>christians in the military
>jarheads feeling guilty
>canon fodder having critical thinking capabilities

You don't need to ask rhetorical questions user

>fucking normies REEEEEE

belief functions even when you don't

I don't believe you. Either way, you're not proving a useful point to yourself or others about what Christians are like.

>triggered

this guy...

He's a perfect example of a Christian, someone with warped lack of empathy for his fellow human beings because of the belief in Divine Good and Evil based only on what authority figures told him.

>1 data point
>evidence

welp I'm going back to Veeky Forums for the night

>inferring what was not implied
>being this autistic anyway

>At age 42, Wright converted from atheism to Christianity, citing a profound religious experience with visions of the "Virgin Mary, her son, and His Father, not to mention various other spirits and ghosts over a period of several days", and stating that prayers he made were answered.[6] In 2008, he converted to the Roman Catholic Church, of which he approvingly said: "If Vulcans had a church, they'd be Catholics."

Veeky Forums deus vult faggots are almost always posturing nonreligious

Fuck both of you, you're pathetic.
You can't appreciate the extent of the human experience from a classroom.

I'm personally pretty insecure about my relative innocence. Veeky Forums of all places should appreciate strife and what people have gone through , and if you've experienced none or close to none, how can you even be comfortable talking shit about those closer to the true nature of life?

>nothing to do with History & Humanities

Fedoras are the true shitposters baka

Triggered

So you rightly rejected materialist culture, but then downgraded.

This.
Jesus truly is merciful

Just like Christianity :^)

I grew up around military folks and quickly learned that most marines and army grunts are practically braindead and basically only joined so they can continue being a teenager. I highly doubt the dumbshit jarhead who you're deepthroating is much better considering his lack of empathy while claiming to be a Christian.

Being a troglodyte with a gun in the desert doesn't somehow make a person more enlightened, you dumb twat. If the stupid shit had more than a couple functioning brain cells, he wouldn't have been in a combat role, or even in the army.

That guy was clearly weak for just flipping back and forth. He chose based on what he agreed (what best suited him) with instead of what he truly believed in.
Serbia '94 best year of my life.

Atheist here, the guy you posted is intelligent and makes good points.

I don't see why he's so horrible other than he looks fedora-tier. He's a married man with kids who has his shit together. I don't see a problem.

>That guy was clearly weak for just flipping back and forth. He chose based on what he agreed (what best suited him) with instead of what he truly believed in.
That's what most people do, but they make up logical sounding reasons when expressing it to themselves or others.