-keyless entry with starter button on steering wheel

Any questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AHSDy6AiV0
youtube.com/watch?v=DshK4ZXPU9o
youtube.com/watch?v=ARrlhlQiFzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you base this ranking on?

Completely agree and I even have keyless start.

>Fucking kill yourself tier

What were they thinking?

>any question

at one point will you consider finally ending your life ?
you ride the bus anyway.
also Nobody gives a shit about this, but I guess you need to justify driving your 69 corolla shitbox

I find it funny you guys completely miss the point of higher end cars like ferraris and lamborghinis.

These kinds of cars are not meant for the average car guy on Veeky Forums, you don't change your oil, you probably don't know how to jump the car, but you like the image associated with these cars.

These people buy the cars not because they have a nice interior, but because they look expensive. Ignition on the steering wheel is expensive.

Why would you rank a traditional key with starter button higher than keyless with starter button?

kys

Agreed

>-traditional key with 3 point turning ignition and central locking
KEK
AS
FUCK

Automatic RFID entry and start is the best shit possible. Your key never leaves your pocket.

>end my life tier

bmws setup of stick the key in the dash and press the start button as opposed to doing either or when starting the car

this. my car is "god tier" according to the OP but when i had keyless start in a courtesy car for a week it was so damn convenient

>I like my car being easy to steal, and I enjoy not knowing if it is locked or not

>easy to steal
>anything made after 1998
Okay busrider

>youtube.com/watch?v=0AHSDy6AiV0

youtube.com/watch?v=DshK4ZXPU9o

>I enjoy not knowing if it is locked or not

They automatically lock once the fob is far enough away. I agree about being easier to steal though.

Cars made properly between say 2000-2005 are literally impossible to steal short of towing it away, but the introduction of keyless systems means modern cars are easy as shit to steal.

Where the fuck do you live where this is a problem? This is not something niggers are capable of.

youtube.com/watch?v=ARrlhlQiFzM

>j-just move house!11!!

No, seriously. Are you in fucking russia? White people don't do this and niggers can't.

Happens all over the world guy, including North America.