Would it be legal to drive a Victoria like this as Wat patrol?

I don't know.. But I dare YOU to do it.

Depends how fashy your area is. There are a lot of CrownVics here that advertise traffic / parking tickets in the local police colours driving around.

I would say that this is fine but 1. this is totally not fine and 2. this could even be illegal where you live. Sorry, OPnon.

do you have any idea how many security guards drive around with the word patrol or security on it? Just stay away from the word police or 911 on your car and you should be good

Tldr do it faggot post pics

Look up Team Polizei, Alex Roy, etc.

This is an old meme on the luxury lifestyle car rallies (Cumball, Bullrun, "the new" Cannonball Run, GoldRush, Londino, etc.)

TLDR: 100% legal.

just give it stripes too

Don't do it. They'll put you on the no fly list.

Pretty sure in burger land the only thing illegal is certain color lights, which varies by state

But please make a wat seal for each door

security companies do it

the illegal part is usually dressing up as cops, running red/blue lights, and raping women

>raping women
wait, really?
shit

I think you can even have the patrol lights as long as you dont actually use them

Should be fine.

You are on the same Autism level as the br/o/ who wanted to do this...

just don't cum inside and you're good. this is a free land.

it's legal, but no cherries and berries

I don't know why but this looks insanely awesome.
Photographer also exactly knew what he was doing.

Fucking boss.

>implying shitbulls hold a candle against zombies in any way

If they're mounted, they have to be covered if on public roads, but you can still posses them.
You can also use them in parades on public roads and of course on private property.

I bet the owner is a furry

Bad idea, story time!

>Be pizza restaurant in California mid-1980s
>New York Pizza Delivery
>"Lets use police cars with "NYPD" on the side
>In California
>Drivers get flagged down by people wanting cops
>In California, constantly

People are fucking stupid, you really want to be flagged down by someone who doesn't realize you aint the real po-po?

>ex popo cars with literally nypd on it
>surprised they get shit on

OH GEE, WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT

No it's legal. Impersonating a cop they have to catch you doing a police officer type act to consider impersonating. Like trying to pull people over, writing tickets or saying you're a cop. Your Crown Vic can say whatever you want it to say, can have lights and push bars while you are wearing dark blue button up shirts with a cap and aviators and it's legal.

People only see black and white, idiot.

Oh god now I can't unsee it!

What about a clear amber light bar that you keep turned off? Are amber light bars reserved to certain vehicles?

It's legal (in most places) but it will attract a lot of unwanted attention and (ignorant) cops who will find something else to ticket you on. No forward facing red lights, no blue lights at all and you can do whatever you want light bar wise (again, you'll get a lot of undesired attention though).

Amber lights OK.
Anything except the word "POLICE" or Fire Dept., FBI etc. OK.

Impersonating law enforcement personnel/vehicle is automatic felony.

But impersonating a FOREIGN law enforcement officer is not.

I posted earlier in this thread, look up Alex Roy/Team Polizei, they have been running internationally with various Police insignia, changing it country to country, i.e. when in Italy use German siren tones and German magnetic livery on the car, then in USA use Canadian Royal Mounted Police livery, etc. The guy had his lawyer specifically look into the loopholes of the law regarding this.

CVPI I swear to god if you don't leave this board and get a life I will fuck your mom

I'm pretty sure they're still overstepping the boundaries here and there, I'd be surprised if there was any European country where you can run sirens and light bars of any kind if not on an appropriate vehicle. Here in Germany you even need the correct vehicle (construction, transport, municipal) for amber flashing lights.

>Here in Germany you even need the correct vehicle (construction, transport, municipal) for amber flashing lights.
Do German cars not have four-way blinkers?

Apart from the indicators of course. I wanted to say that you can't just throw amber light bars onto anything you want, and red or blue is completely off limits.