Seventy Two Thousand, Nine Hundred and Seventy United States Dollars

Seventy Two Thousand, Nine Hundred and Seventy United States Dollars.

Your point? It's a great car

I sense you, DESU.

I know what you mean though

thanks DESU

>buying government motors

Thank god I'll never know that feel

i'm gonna level with you dude, the price is fucking outrageous for a typical shit-tier gm product, but if chebby can charge that much money for a steaming heap of dog shit, they must truly know that there's a sucker born every minute.

>Starting at
Holy fucking lel

I mean you could get the full house in just a Tahoe LTZ, just about the same price almost.

>but muh magnetic ride control
Then get a Yukon Denali.

Or make the spawn ride in a shitty Terrain and buy a Corvette. I don't think I could ever spend $110k on a 'Lade, If I could write it off on taxes as a business expense, maybe.

>shitposting my name like I'm a tripfag

pls

Whatever GM says as the "starting price" you can usually tack on another 20k

Go look on ebay or online or at a dealership, almost all of the Escalades are going for 90-100k

My aunt bought one in 2008 and it was 60-70k. Not even a decade later and they're charging 40-50% more.

>implying any SUV should be costing 60-70 fucking grand

lol what

who is paying $100k for an escalade?

Fully optioned out they go for around 120k. 90% of them are likely leased though. They depreciate like a motherfucker too.

I laughed thank-you.

That's how much they sell for you fucking shill

Add another 5k for taxes and other bullshit fees

well, suvs with low trims start at 43 grand, so i dunno the deal with that.

>$20k above sticker
haha wow

Why does GMC exist?

Not even. Try building one online or going to an actual dealership. That's how much they cost.

nice damage control you shill

Work trucks and fleet sales. Mostly.

For the labor unions. It's asocial welfare program.
Want to know something funny? Because of the UAW, GM was and may still be, the #1 health insurance provider in the US. How fucked up is that? They're just suppose to be an automobile manufacturer.

If you ever think about buying an suv or xover then you're not a car enthusiast and should leave Veeky Forums

>if you don't want to talk about miatas and rice shit then you're not a car enthusiast

t. eenager

The nice thing about an Escalade is that you can immediately tell that the owner has more money than sense.

>implying you can't be enthusiastic about anything automotive

I thought owning a prius makes you not a car enthusiast.

besides, as much as i hate the fact that housewives drive this largebarges just to transport their one shitfaced child and their groceries, they are pretty comfy, and wouldn't mind owning one myself, both for a DD and a workhorse.

May I suggest you check out r/cars. I think they let casuals in

>being casually enthusiastic
wat?

>reddit
kindly fuck off.

I hate SUV's and what they've become. I was windowshopping Cadillac's lineup, and I glanced at the bottom and was so blown away I had to share.

There are fun things you can do with a truck or SUV that you can't with something low and fast.

those are called options, poorfag

Nah, it's called being a cheapskate

>Escalades are expensive

Whoa...

This is supposed to be premium right? Lol

No, that's the version without diamonds and you can clean it out with a garden hose.

Fucking kids lol

>tfw no manual transmission option

Is there really a point on having the Escalade anymore? It's Yukon Denali twin does an okay job at being a fuck huge luxo SUV that it has almost all of the goodies the Escalade does.

Wow leather interior makes it cost as much as a house

Thank you for Chevroleting The Record

>That's how much they cost.
yeah fucking right.. sounds like your just shilling for Cadillac with their overpriced garbage.

I'm pretty sure he is talking about the abortions that pass for SUVs today...
Crossovers are cancer though.
Also
>TFW 2wd Pickup
>All I want to do is play on the trails with my friends

yeah but you can't say you have a Denali 'JUS LIKE THE ONE IN THA WORLSTAH VID NIGGA YEAH WE IN A CADDY NIGGA'

>Is there really a point on having the Escalade anymore?
The name.

Are you the type of person to slam Cadillac for having options that cost money but defend the M4 for not having leather at the base price?

>I'm pretty sure he is talking about the abortions that pass for SUVs today...
You can still find cool shit if you know what you're looking for

I'm the one that made the thread you moron

"If you need me, I'll be cruising in my Escalade... my Denali."

It's close but not quite the same. 'Lades look classier and ride slightly better. Clients will think higher of you when you show up in a Escalade.

oops nvm, I thought this was the other thread hating on GM's over priced bullshit. that was the one I made

Just wait 5 yrs it will be worth 1/3 that

That's automobiles for ya. Get used to it.

>72 grand for a niggermobile assembled by niggers that's just going to break down far more often than it's non-American counterparts

No wonder you never, NEVER see these on the road.

It's more than a base Range Rover Sport and barley less than an X5M.

If you defend this shit you're either a minority or white trash. Wealthy Whites buy European cars get over it.

>pedal parking brake

When will this meme end?

What 3rd world shithole do you live in? I live in a oil city and I see 50 Escalades a day. GM trucks usually run forever, you'll find lots with over 400k miles and little maintenance. Enjoy your $1500 oil changes on that X5M.

I'm better off at buying a luxury pickup truck if I really want huge luxury vehicle. Geez.

People sure are talking alot of shit about something they cant even come close to affording

Looked like an easy clone and stamp but I gave up, someone can get the rest

>I cant afford this
>better talk shit about it

Easier?

He's right.

That depreciation.. Though I'd expected it to be in the $15k - 20k range.

So many people buy these things and sell them once the next gen is out which is around every 7 years

an escalade weighs over 5500 lbs - you are only paying like $13.50 per pound.

Nope. It happens to those precious German and Japanese imports too. Dat's cars mang.

There are many in the $15-20k range but they are from 2007-2008 and have well over 100,000 miles.

You might as well be buying a 6000 lb paperweight.

>oil city

White trash confirmed

I really wanted to assimilate back into the ether of anons and join the shitposting, but it seems I have to clarify what the point of this thread is for the autistic folk.

I'm not shilling for this... thing. I posted the outrageous price and then the same vehicle with a different badge below it. I'm saying that they charge way too much for what is essentially a Tahoe with some leather and a different badge.

And no, I do not want this. I would never want this. I would buy a V-sport and was disappointed when the CT8 was axed in favor of this stupid overpriced meme on wheels. I can't afford the V-sports either, by the way, and I think they're amazing.

The point is that it used to be affordable you dipshit

>Are you the type of person to slam Cadillac for having options that cost money but defend the M4 for not having leather at the base price?

So much fucking this! i don't understand how people will look at that and say
>"It isn't worth the price! its just leather shit on a big truck!"
then turn around and say
>"this plastic cloth M4 can't be compared to that plastic Camaro or Mustang its more expensive than because its a luxury car"

Sadly, the suburban is also pretty pricey. And possibly the best named suv around now that I think about it...

Not surprising, given its popularity in livery fleets (Cadillac badge prestige) and with richfags (Can tow without grenading its transmission, unlike German/Japanese Luxo-SUVS).

The Escalade may have been conceived as a nigger wagon, but it's realized a much greater profit potential for GM.

God damn those look dated.

Now I understand why the RX-8 looks good.

If you thinks thats good then you have to be declared clinically blind you bus rider

b.ump because I hate GM

>silverado
>$53,654
>2wd
Has the whole world gone mad?

oh don't worry user, the corporate white knights are already defending this on Veeky Forums

This. Gm has a entire marketing team on this board 24/7. It's hard to fend them off sometimes. They're so desperate.

It's amazing the level of viral marketing on Veeky Forums, even smaller boards like Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

you would think they'd be shilling on more mainstream car forums like Camaro5 or something. really makes me wonder how they find out about these places and why they see such value in shilling here in particular.

Probably trying to improve their terrible brand image.

There's no going back tho

Everyone knows gm is garbage

Mainstream and focused car boards have already drank the koolaid. Not many places left to go for open and un-focused car talk.

Damn. 16.6 million from Toyota over 4 years.

Could've at least posted a trail that a z06 or geo metro couldn't easily do...

Dent-free mallcrawler flexing on a ramp...bet he parks on the grass at the soccer field on Saturdays

i mean they can go up but the brakes arent going to hold on the way down famalam

I think my Bette could handle a very gentle decline. Survived San Fran, it could survive 15° dirt road

hehehe

that's how much fully loaded trucks cost

Westchester County and Fairfield County.

I also spend a lot of time in the Midwest for work.

Fairfield County contains Greenwich and the Golden Triangle, the wealthiest place in the country.

I see Tesla, Maserati and Merc. everywhere but no fucking Cadillac SUV.

Maybe a CTS-V, I see one every so often everywhere.

I also avoid areas populated with mostly minorities in NY. It's difficult in the Midwest.

Who knows I couldn't afford a 75K SUV anyway I drive a used Volvo Polestar.

I am less surprised that an Escalade starts at $72k than I am a Tahoe starts at $47k

a fullsize chevy passenger van with a 300 horsepower V8 starts at $33k

where does the extra $14k go?

What's the point in a V8 that only makes 300 hp?

It's probably like 7liters too, isn't it?

>used to be affordable

please tell me your joking.

hahah that fucking grill jesus christ gm

Help me understand. Why would anyone buy this when you can get a Range Rover?

>Can buy a brand new Range Rover Sport V8 supercharged for less than the cost of a fully optioned Escalade

>Can buy a full size RR for less than the cost of an Escalade

>Literally superior in every way

????? What am I missing? Before anyone says
>muh status

Range Rover is a much more prestigious brand than Cadillac.

>>What's the point in a V8 that only makes 300 hp?

say that to my face gaijin not online and see what happens

Reliability and torque.

It might sound crazy, but I didn't stop, get out, and take pictures while driving the sections where you literally can't

this, finnaly someone with IQ higher than 60 in this thread

finnaly fucking this

>One of the most unreliable cars of the last years
>Great

It's not like the Tahoe its cheap though.

It starts at like 50k.

Seriously, what the fuck is gm thinking with that pricing?