What do you think of the Mother of God, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of the Mother of God, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W5iwylZBSK0?t=3019
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Phrase never appears in the bible.

Jesus never calls Mary His "mother".

Obviously this is the subject of a mother earth cult.

No Mary no Jesus

Know Mary know Jesus

do you guys ever wondered how was she 'impregnated' by the holy spirit? At least the Europa rape was perfectly imaginable

Jesus created the universe, you blaspheming piece of papist garbage.

God invented DNA, and the power of the Holy Spirit caused her to become pregnant.

The same thing I think of all women.

They only exist to give birth to and raise great men. Most of em can't even do that.

don't blame your mom because you failed her

proddies are nestorians

It's pretty obviously a creepy fetish about female "purity".

Christianity needs her femininity

Don't talk about specifics or Constantine is going to come along with her anal rape fantasies.

Icon of Christianity, and by that I mean a testament to their cuckold nature.

>tumblr meme
no it is because knowing your wife won't cheat on you and is free from STDs before modern medicine is a good thing, also because conceiving without sex is a miracle

>Jesus never calls Mary His "mother".
But the Gospel authors do, you Docetist Heretic.

God did it, that's literally it.

You aren't supposed to think about it.
>inb4 hur dur why believe what you can't explain? If you can't explain it its bullshjt make believe

Who ever said we were meant to understand it? Why do we need to understand it? All we need to know is the outcome, God became like us in flesh and blood, soul and divinity. That's the point, focusing on how the Incarnation happened on a technical level is missing the forest for a knot in one particular tree.

I have a lot of anal rape fantasies too :3

What if I'm more interested in knots than trees? Maybe that knot is actually a piece of metal because the tree is an art installation, not a tree.

>actually missing the forest for the trees when it comes to the anology "missing the forest for the trees"

Really dude?

It's pretty interesting though because if the egg was Mary's DNA then what king of Holy Sperm DNA was used to fertilize the zygote? Jesus the Man could not have been a clone of his mother, therefor the Holy Sperm must have contained some genetic information to be viable. But the question remains, what genes would the Holy Sperm contain? Perhaps the Holy Spirit decided to replicate as closely as possible the genetic information of Joseph, so as to provide the most compatible match.
On the other hand, since the Angels were able to conceive the Nephalim, perhaps Jesus was able to perform he same superhuman feats due to his demigod genetic makeup. It's pretty fascinating, since Jesus MUST have had sperm DNA to be born.

The analogy is a caution against focusing on details for the big picture, but details are often crucial points for understanding what is actually going on rather than what appears to be going on. Ignoring them is asking to be duped.

Greatest woman who ever lived tbch

pls be in california

>Jesus the Man could not have been a clone of his mother
Could he have been an XX-Male clone of Mary?

>God

That's biologically not possible.

>Nephelim

Those aren't human/angel hybrids. It's never explicit what the Nephelim are. I like to think that, given they are why we have a 120 age cap after people like Noah living until his 800's, that we as ensouled humans were actually the Sons of God and the Sons of Man were another homonid species that lacked souls who while compatible breedingwise introduced faulty genetics that damaged out longevity.

God is a superstition.

Jesus never existed.

No mother of God.

According to Diablo 3 they were half angel and half demon and had magical powers.

Genesis 6:4 also doesn't say that the Nephilim are either just that they were in the earth at the time.

Your theory is plausible in and of itself for the age cap, but the Nephilim still aren't explicit in what they are beyond things that existed post-flood.

Diablo 3 is a video game.

That's like saying Angels have magic elemental trading cards they use to defend humanity because a Japanese kids show had Angels doing just that.

>According to Diablo 3

Really nigger?

Meh it's just as reasonable as the Bible 2Bqhf

Cute! CUTE!

Hey I if you are monitoring this thread can you dump those images that refute Protestantism and demonstrate the truth of tradition?

Did I post in all caps?

A few times I think the caps generally come from the people responding to it. I think its a malaysian poster who has screenshots of books from google and new advent

I don't really think that much about a 2000 year-old dead person.

>>those ghosts

Calling bullshit, at least two of those shouldn't be in their moving pose as Stirner is facing in their direction.

T.Guy who played lots of Mario games when he was a child

Videogames have about as much bearing on reality as your religion does.

>Mother
>of
>God

1. Not the mother of God in any way, shape, or form
2. Got raped by a Roman soldier and covered it up

sex

t. Pantera

Any successful cult is going to need a goddess for the ladies. The Christians were just successful at getting the entire community to focus their worship on a female deity.
This writer claims that the inquisition stopped portraying Mary in red because it was considered too scandalous for being associated with Mary Magdalene.
(50:19)
youtu.be/W5iwylZBSK0?t=3019

Blasphemer get out

You realize tha mnemonic isn't blasphemy right?

nestorius pls