When was the last time you did this in your car?

>Me 2 weeks ago.

I have never stuck my feet out the passenger window whilst my hands were in my shoes

Fuck a man?
Never, thats gay as fuck

Jesus that's all I can see now

Men having sex with men? What ever floats your boat. Tell your boyfriend to shave his legs.

Yeah, I always kick my legs out the window and put my shoes on my hands and hang them out the window every day.

What's the advantage over God Hand?

Even on Tuesdays?

EVERY
SINGLE
DAY

>needing to stick your legs out the window for car sex

SHAGGIN' WAGON MASTER RACE

Couple months, maybe even three.

Nah.

Lmao!!

You'd think I'd've had sex in the Buick more times, but I guess not since last December I think.

>When was the last time you did this in your car
>When was the last time you did this
ehe..heh.e
a...a..lll the t.t..time

Oh shit!!

If I leave my windows open I crawl through them

Never. Beds, couches, chairs, tents, boats, floors, and just the ground are all better places to fuck.

probably about a year ago

less in an actual bed tho

Used to do it all the time then the cops found a body in my regular spot

I moved to a different city and now the cops found a body dumped in that spot too. Probably gonna just get my own place soon so I don't have to keep dodging serial killers while busting a nut

Bodies found in: San Juan capistrano california and Vista California

Cars shagged in:
91 accord
2000 camry
2002 camry
2000 Durango
99 ford win-star
99 chrysler concorde
99 wrangler
84 pontiac firebird
79 camaro

I'm 6'3 260lbs so it sucks

fuck off randy

>want to skate/do comfy shit in empty car park
>some faggot parked there fucking his hambeast gf

pls go

Probably 11 years ago.

Like a month ago or so. Her parents were home so we just drove off in my car. These things have a lot more room than you think.

fuck off you bitch ass fat fuck randy

kek

Early august. On vacation, rented Fiat 500, we just broke up - so we had a bucket list to finish before we got home. Didn't even need a sunroof, didn't even need to open the doors/windows. Thank fuck for her being 5' and jumping on top though.

I did it in a Twingo like five years ago

>getting awful body fluids on your trim

maybe you guys with your shitboxes but not in my car

a blowjob is fine

Is having sex in a car a meme?
Where do you even park your car at? If its in a private secluded area wouldn't be easier, maybe even more romantic to just fuck outside?

This.
>not being autistic about the sterile driving atmosphere of your car
>being forced to fuck in a vehicle because there are no options
Normies

a year ago, did it in a park at midnight and a park ranger came by and tapped on my windows, thank god for limo tint. got got out of the car in boxers while he just said you cant do that here with a straight face and i apologized then we left

last time we ever tried getting kinky like that lol

Why are you even asking? Isn't diving naked backwards through the window with your shoes tied by the laces to your dick the usual way of entering your ride to work?

>2016
>still being a monosexual