Not only does this car look incredibly fuck ugly and have a shitty interior, but it has 10 fucking gears...

Not only does this car look incredibly fuck ugly and have a shitty interior, but it has 10 fucking gears, what the fuck were they thinking?

Having so many gear ratios totally ruins the sound of the car as you lose any sound below 5000rpm because the car constantly is changing gears to stay above this, it's basically a CVT.

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/news/ford-shelby-gt350-recalled-oil-leaks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you care if you cant afford it?

i honestly don't understand why a car with such a broad torque curve that makes good power below 3k rpms needs a 10-speed that always keeps the revs super high

its gm
they make transmissions for everyone else
you'll just see it there first
complain now, sure
get the fuck out and lurk more

It's American, it's bound to be shit.

doesn't look that bad, but it's not like people are buying it to be a luxury car, it's a goddamn rocket ship.

From what I read, the idea of having so many gears was to keep the RPMS within the power band.

So use the paddle shifters and hold the high rpm and make it overheat. Shift up and down in 2 gears at a time to make it a 5spd.

What's the problem? You buy the auto you know what it's for (dding in city at 30mph).

Ahhhh.. more Europoor anal fissure blood, delicious, continue your assblasted state eurotrash
>le pigfat
>le cant turn
>le murrica

BTFO yet again can't even come up with valid arguments to say why POS eurotrash is better than murrican v8s baby

Gt350 and Gt350r recalled for anal leaks.
motortrend.com/news/ford-shelby-gt350-recalled-oil-leaks/

And the corvette was recalled at lemans

Stay triggered

>muh ford has the slight possibility of a problem happening!
>meanwhile this actually happens to corvettes on way to dealership for miscellaneous recall #8931
roflmao

Why are fordfuckfans so insecure?

>questioning alphonse's ways
the world may never know

Found gm's marketing department

Are you being payed for the overtime?

fiat-chrysler actually

Get it with the 6 speed manual you useless cunt.

Emissions. Around peak torque the engine burns fuel the most efficiently.

I've just finished a hard day of filming for my new show Jay Leno's Garage (TM)!

Please, do me a favour and rim my asshole help get rid of the stressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I don't mind camaros and all.. but holy shit how does one see in this?

comparing the new ford to the previous model chevy
>for shame fordfag

>faster and 12 years old
As he posts that right next to a 2016 Lambo, and 2013 McLaren

Lol

Yessir, Leno-sama.

That "Americans surpassed the europoor"

And you still can't beat a 12 year old car, but nice argument brobro. If you want the 2016 Porsche assdestruction version, try looking at the very top of the list.

Ludicrous acceleration. Not economy, not a desire to appear innovative. The 10 speed fucking works! Veeky Forums is the wrong place to discuss anything positive about automatic transmissions though.