Just changed my oil for the first time

> Just changed my oil for the first time
> Know nothing about cars at all
> Feel nothing but desire to do more shit like this

Where do learn more about cars?
> pic related my car

You don't want to learn too much about that car

I mean about cars in general

Jesus, were you drunk and tripping when you bought that abomination?

How did you decide on that vehicle? I'm just wondering: modern car buyers have so many options with regards to body style, brand, wheelbase, etc. What made you go with such a... unique car as opposed to literally any other car?

>less aerodynamic than a brick wall
>hubcaps
>looks like it was literally designed by a 3 year old who was told to draw a car
>interior of a fisher price product
>anemic engine

when will fucking downies stop falling for the
>MUH PRAKTICAL BOKS
meme?

next time use your good boy points to buy a better car for cheaper.

a garage i took my car to in my teens offered me an apprenticeship, i apprenticed there form age 19-23 and got my redseal and journeyman tickets. stuck out the job until i was 25 then said fuck it. every day of work i dreaded going in, i got tired of working on other peoples junk, and got tired of being sore and dirty after work all day

when the economy dipped here in Alberta i was working 1-2 days a week, the boss only kept 1 tech usually it was so slow. between that and being mentally exhausted i said im out and moved to a chill overnight warehouse job. half the pay, but 0 stress and quality of life went up 100x/im working on my own car projects again and have the knowledge from 6 years in the trade

>less aerodynamic than a brick wall
>hubcaps
>looks like it was literally designed by a 3 year old who was told to draw a car
>interior of a fisher price product
>anemic engine

you literally just described nearly every GM car made from 1996 to 2005

huh, whaddya know, i guess i did.

still doesn't excuse anything though.

theyre not my thing but Xb actually have a decent sized following

yeah, i'm fully aware all those autistic boxes have an unusually big fanbase & modding community.

shame those people won't open their eyes to the abomination that is the disgusting design.

>autistic
>things I don't like
>opinions on aesthetics

I find the first generation mustang incredibly disgusting especially consider what Europe was up to in that time.

i think shitboxes (literally topkek) are ONLY useful for maximum practicality.

the people who buy those pieces of garbage are not interested in anything besides practicality, whatsoever.

they needed the ugliest, worst designed, most uncomfortable POS because they did not want to compromise with a small suv or even crossover.

at least the first gen mustang has more than 1 objective use.

>suggesting "small" SUVs and "crossovers"

Oh you're a shitposter, carry on.

first gen xB a gud what are you taking about

I feel you user. I love working on my own car but I don't think I could handle working on someone else's all day, especially the self-driving autism machines that will soon enter the market

>thinking cuckboxes have literally any redeeming qualities

A Y Y L M A O

at least small suv's and crossovers have some ground clearance that can be used for off roading if you want, shitboxes have as much ground clearance of a stanced civic owned by a mexican.

go fucking die alphonse

You won't learn much but shity memes here

i got tired of the headaches of new cars electronics and big jobs were like pulling teeth, i have 0 regrets about leaving the trade. im thankful for all i learned over the 6 years, thats it

>no rebuttal to argument
>projecting

yep, i'm on Veeky Forums alright.

stay mad cuckbox owner.

because everyone that actually posts info like me has their info drowned out by all the shitposting this board has become in the last 2 years

>>thinking cuckboxes have literally any redeeming qualities

Never have I implied such a thing, shitposter.

>Discussing on an anonymous imageboard
>Thinks he's talking to only one person

There is nothing to rebut. You're a shitposter, end of the story. Everything has been said in these (my) two posts and

Ooh shit, OP. Sounds like somebody's been bitten by the bug but good.

Time to get a Haynes manual (or Chilton if you're one of those) and start investing in tools and other equipment. Start with the easy maintenance first, then start ranking up your skills from there.

>still thinking cars shaped like boxes are worth real life money

end
this
meme

>having shit taste
Leave and kill yourself.

>unironically thinking that literal shitboxes have ANY qualities that aren't trash

You didn't mean to quote (me), right?

>Guy asks how to learn to wrench
>Busriders throw a hissyfit over the xB instead

i ride your mom LOL

Next do your spark plugs or air filter. Real easy jobs places like Canadian Tire or whatever auto place make it impossible to buy the wrong parts.