Is it a problem for you if your car mechanic is female?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAOVRkSCWmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As long as they know what they're doing I could care less

>inb4 drumpf supporters get triggered
As expected honestly

Its a /pol/ made meme you mong

>the weak bait worked on him

as long as she likes hotrods and country/western music I am ok with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAOVRkSCWmg

how many layers of irony/false flagging are we on right now guys

>taking your car to a mechanic
baka ROFLMAO @ your life

only mechanic that would be allowed to work on my car is out favorite meme mechanic scotty.

I'm my own mechanic, so it would be quite weird.

maybe she wants your dipstick

>i'm a motorcycle mechanic
>wife is a car mechanic

so your life is a meme

>would actually support #draftourdaughters

as expected of CTR shills, dumbass's of the highest order KEK

>this illiterate

BEGONE SCOTTY!

FROM WHENCE YOU CAME YOU SHALL REMAIN UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETE AGAIN

>Is it a problem for you if your car mechanic is female?

Maybe not not but soon there will be

Just as long as she doesn't drive it.

Because it's the pick

Illiterate in trolling or is it a case of the projection?

s
What trolling? They're illiterate morons.

>I could care less

Daughter of someone I know became a car mechanic. She quit the job because all the male mechanics at the dealership never stopped giving her shit and harassing her.

Yes because chances are she's incompetent.

if they know what they are doing no.

Worked with this girl for about a year. could do pretty much any job but struggled with loosening tight bolts and lifting heavy equipment.

seems to be coo-
>filename

nice roleplaying

>needing a mechanic
just get a new car

Maybe my beater so she inevatably wrecks its and pays me back with sexy tiem

I usually do my own work but if she knows what she's doing I really don't give a shit

Well she could always use air tools...

That is true of all mechanics.

>implying I have ever seen a female mechanic, let alone a female holding a wrench

My late wife could wrench anything a guy could and was a skilled helicopter mechanic. She painted and plastic-welded motorcycle bodywork professionally too which was handy since I've no talent for that.

Anyone with determination and talent can wrench, but most women don't develop mechanical talent because they are not encouraged in childhood. Just do it if you are interested, but working on cars gargles runny shit compared to working on aircraft. If OP has a vag, join the Air Force and have nice career. Auto mechanic life doesn't have a retirement plan and aircraft are much nicer to work on and more interesting than cars. Fix your own rides as a hobby.

Capable women are rare but awesome, but capable guys aren't all that common either.

No. The only problem is if my mechanic doesn't know what they're doing.

If the place isn't suitably greasy, with a battered radio playing in the background, with banter flung back and forth across a chipped concrete floor with vehicles being worked on and parts everywhere, and accompanied by an unpaved yard scattered with half-demolished vehicles, they don't know what they're doing.

I hate posh, sanitised places that need a receptionist. Just let me talk to someone with oil-stained hands who actually knows what the fuck he's talking about.
If I don't get smears of oil on my clothes from sitting in their waiting area, it's not a proper mechanic.
My local mechanics are like that, and they do great work.

Not if she looks like this.

Nah, no role playing. Worked with her almost a year. That's a piece from our local paper when she got an award through her training scheme.

As long as she has her ASE certifications and the quality reputation of her shop backing her work, why the fuck would I care? If she fucks up, they get to buy me a new whatever she broke.

As a jet mechanic, I can't recommend more against this. Airplane mechanical work is tedious and irritating. I have hated every fucking minute of it since I started in the Air Force.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love airplanes, but they sucks dick to work on. Money is good, though.

yes

I'd let her service me.

Because we live in a world where unqualified women get jobs for having a vagina

I'm dating a Mercedes mechanic, and last time I checked she doesn't have a penis

Mechanics use gloves, well they should anyways

And again, I get a free engine or whatever. Why do I care?

I'd fuck her up the ass so hard she'd have to use bondo to keep her insides from falling out.

>Your car mechanic
>Not knowing every last bolt in your own car because you do everything yourself

There there.

Lewd.

>cute.
>young.
>works in a male dominated trade.
She's had a lot of cock, I bet my mortgage on it.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Could you be a little more precise next time?

driving along
nothing seems a miss
still have a strange intangible feeling that something is wrong
pull over
find loose bolt

Mercedes new slogan

I'd rupture her anal cavity from over zealous thrusting, damaging it to the extent she would need to pack it with body filler to prevent anal prolapse. Capiche?

>Having a mechanic in the first place

It'd be awkward as fuck because I'd want to marry her and end up spilling copious amounts of spaghetti. I've never talked to a girl who knew which wheels of her car were driven. Actually I just realized, 90% of the girls I know don't even own a car.

ayee tomboys and shit
>smokes and curses
>dresses in denim lace and polar fleece
>has assorted fwd and rwd shit boxes
>does her own wrenching
>her dad owns an rx7 fb

>smokes
dropped

>unscrews and takes apart shit wily-nilly
>just piles it on top of the motherboard
look mom i did it

I guess it would be, yeah. I mean, it might be interesting to have tits and a vagina, but the experience would be wasted without a cock.

This, the girl I worked with ended up becoming a bit of a problem for me. Ended up developing feelings for her and sperging out.

Those nails look too well manicured to do wrenching.

Yes.

i'm more worried about nerdy males desu

when i see those scrawny, prematurely balding guys with weird speech patterns from hours of chatrooms, Veeky Forums, and MMOs i get worried

they have the masculine visual-spatial and reasoning skills for video games and math, but have zero experience with real life physical common sense and wouldn't think to chock a wheel unless told to

>"it probably won't roll"
>"i'm good at minecraft and this pays good i thought it would be a good idea"
>"double what on the oil filter? i don't see how that would be a problem. it should seal."

Tbh, I can't see the generation of "nu-males" even wanting to get their hands dirty.

They're not nu-males, more like the cousins of nu-males. It must be something in the fucking city air, or mexican DNA working its way through america.

I'm uk. Faggoty, nerdy cuck males are everywhere m80.

They're not faggoty, they're leering and remind me of rapists.

That describes the alt-right in general, yes.

I think it's more of a plus really.
Stopped in this one shop to buy some parts, end up chatting with the owners daughter about cars, great conversation.
I was told later by one of my friends that she was flirting with me, but I was too focused on cars to realise.

Oh, she was one of the mechanics btw.
Forgot to mention that.

I work on my own cars because I'm not a faggot.

**Wouldn't let a woman work on my car, ever, though.**

[spoiler]lel[/spoiler]

Since I started working in my shittybox, I can't trust anybody else. Especially the brakes.

btw dog bless the glorious carburator.

>Won't trust anyone to work on his car.
>Can't spell carburettor.
Best get an adult to check your work when you're done.

women dont like actual work

also
>taking your car to a mechanic
this is an enthusiast board ricer

>i know, instead of driving, i'll wait 2 weeks for parts and take the bus

Veeky Forums's hordes of nocar busriders explained at last

She scrubs up pretty well. She used to bartend too.

Have you posted her before? Vaguely recall someone posting a female mercedes mechanic on here before.

>Mechanics wear gloves.
Yup, protect my hands from oil and other nasty shit. Breathe in fumes and dust all day every day, and my friends wonder why I'm looking to change trades.

Kek. That has to be intentional.

Never ever seen one here in Germany. I mean literally never. It just doesn't happen.

A hot slut into cars and getting people drunk? Get me half a dozen.

Those legs and ass though.

I might have a while ago

>female
>mechanic

Choose one.

Does she have a few tattoos?

A rose vine yeah. But how did you know? I never posted a picture of her or anything

Lol. Lucky guess or I'm stalking you both?

Top kek

I'd tongue punch her fartbox.

Go back, ffs.

This is why we rip people off.

no she is of Swedish education in computer technology

or the Volvo version
>pull over
>find about a thousand different things that all require $500 replacement parts

Is this her from the Halloween thread on /b/?