Stancefag is trying to impress girlfriend

>Stancefag is trying to impress girlfriend
>Do 120 mph in an empty highway with his "mint looking" stanced Golf, while the gf upload's a snapchat going at that speed
>Wheel takes off
>Goes through the median and kills himself, his gf and a family of three in a head on collision

>Stancefags will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/children-killed-multi-vehicle-crash-tampa-43099598
abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/multi-car-crash-involving-fire-under-investigation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

source

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/children-killed-multi-vehicle-crash-tampa-43099598

abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/multi-car-crash-involving-fire-under-investigation

I have stance faggot friends who knew of the guy up here in SC.

Definitely the same car with different rims and a larger wing, you can see the white roll cage in the second pic

Oh I'm a dumb, the pic file says the same thing

Also I hope it's found out that his suspension mods are found to be at fault and law enforcement cracks down on this finally.

And nothing of value was lost.

What is the point of stancing cars anyways? It just makes the car shitter

a e s t h e t i c

>Stancefags getting BTFO IRL
Glorious

Poor golf it didn't deserve this fate

>VAGshit
Yes it did.

You wouldn't understand poorfag

???

>that wheel gap
disgusting desu

its called having a stock factory ride height.
You know, what suspensions are tuned for at that height?

He was traveling at speeds not legal besides on the Audubon or a RACE TRACK

On behalf of Golf owners worldwide I would like to apologise for this idiots behaviour however this one is on the stance faggots.

>aftermarket suspensions will now become heavily regulated because of stancefags

I can see it now

looks like shit tbqh famalam

stance is irrelevant in this crash

they made 4x4 M5s?

And why would you say that.

Was he looking for birds?

because a wheel falling off only happens when a retard doesnt torque their lug nuts and doesnt pull over when they feel their wheel shaking from the lugs backing themselves off.

Looks better than having the wheels 5 inches inside the fender IMO. I think its looks good desu

Or maybe the fact its that he was probably using spacers, or the suspension was at a geometry was at an angle that would fuck up the hub causing it to fall off with out any warning?

>Stressed out suspension
>Dampers never working properly due to lolnotravel
>wheels get all the vibration
>Lug nuts get overstressed and rattle out of position due to constant high rotations
>Wheel nopes the fuck out eventually

It was probably a shit tier diesel golf.

At least he took out some darkies with him.

Fucking Florida

>Or maybe the fact its that he was probably using spacers

He wasn't, check out how much offset those wheels have, they would never fit with spacers, and even if he did have spacers and the lugs on them were to break you would still feel it. I have a friend in tampa who didnt use hub centric spacers and when his lugs started breaking he knew what was happening.

>or the suspension was at a geometry was at an angle that would fuck up the hub causing it to fall off with out any warning?

Okay so you obviously have never been under a car before but there are a multitude of reasons why this isnt possible. First off camber could never "fuck up" a hub becuase the hub itself is tilted with the camber, theres no extra pressure on it. Secondly the only thing that could cause a hub to come off is for the axle nuts to be A: improperly torqued and B: the cotter pin was missing. Both of those things happening would not have been a fault of stance itself as I already said camber doesn't affect the function of the hub whatsoever.

The only way stance could have caused this accident is if this niggas tires were worn down to the wires and he thought it would be smart to do 120 on them. Which even then is only his fault too since even normal cars will also eventually wear the tires down to nothing.

Tragic. No matter that he was a stancefag. And naturally the BMW driver sustains no injury.

You can stance a car and still have functioning dampers, even then you would still feel the wheel start to wobble if the lugs were backing themselves out. The guy driving the golf was just an idiot.

>And naturally the BMW driver sustains no injury.
Well duh, that car didn't take the brunt of the impact.

>Florida

As someone who used to live in Port St Lucie, this has nothing to do with stancefags.

This is just a normal day here. These technically aren't even people as far as I'm concerned.

Are you implying that it's not less safe to do 120 on a 1 inch wide contact patch than a 6+ inch contact patch?

Looking at the front end thats definitely an R.
I have a mk6 R also and this makes me rage.

The Hub has forces acting on it, at an angle it was not designed for.

You've clearly don't understand what the fuck you're talking about.

A fucked hub can burn through a castle nut and cotter pin. I've seen it happen.

Spacers detract from offset you idiot.

also lol at your delusion. balljoint probably snapped.

It won't be just stance fags they come after. Any kind of aftermarket springs, coilovers, airbags, everything will become illegal except for track/show use only. Then guys with even just a lowered vehicle will become targets. Is that what you really want?

This senpai, you see it happen in every law that ever happens because discretion is a liability. You fight in school because someone comes up to you and blindsides you and you need to defend yourself from dying? 1 week suspension, no fighting. You happen to be in a rare situation where speeding up helped avoid an accident? no speeding, you get a fine. Etc.

You think the wheel just fell off? He's just cruising at 120mph and all of a sudden all 4 lugnuts fly off? Even if you had them hand tight you would feel something wrong a long time before the wheel actually fell off. 99% chance it's a ball joint or suspension bushing breaking caused by the retarded alignment.

I live in a state with no vehicle inspections, and cops only pull you over if its obvious that a modification to your car is unsafe.

I have Coilovers on one of my vehicles and aside from a slight drop it looks stock, and handles slightly better than stock, a cop pulling me over would never know the difference, in much the same way he would never know that I also have no cats on said vehicle.

So yes I'm still all for stance to be legislated into oblivion.

Maybe in a state like florida, but anywhere else, any suspension modification and you'd be fucked, because i can guarantee the legislation would say something like:

>any modifications to suspension that changes ride height is a violation

instead of:

>any suspension modification that makes the wheel look like it's trying to fuck an under-aged kid but cant quite get it in all the way is a violation

then you're never going to see a nice car again because muh gaps

#yolo
#good looking corpse

You realize you're arguing from slippery slope right?

Also I live in SC, have been pulled over multiple times for other violations and nothings ever been said of my aftermarket suspension.

The fact is the enforcement of laws in the real world are dependent upon how much of a jackass you are, how obvious it was and how much you fucked up breaking said law(s).

Point is don't act like an idiot don't make it obvious and don't purposely put yourself in a position to fuck up. That's something one two coughfrostycough anons here could've learned from.

I understand its a slipper slope, but it's something that's been proven time and time again with vaguely written laws that puts anything that isnt stock in violation. Maybe it'll be different, but unless it clearly defines what is and isnt a violation, everything other than stock will be under violation.

>Also I live in SC, have been pulled over multiple times for other violations and nothings ever been said of my aftermarket suspension.

Thats because there's no law against suspension height in sc right now.

Nice I like them. They look good and classy without being over the top

It was his dumb-fuck fault for not understanding that you can't go fast in a stanced car. I'll defend the car but not the dumb ass driver and his stupid actions. Luckily he died, but it's unfortunate that an innocent family did too.

>family of dindus driving stolen van dead.
and nothing was lost.

>kills a black family

who cares

These, and only these.

MUH SLIPPERY SLOPE

Fuck off, you jackass moron.

Also the problem with US laws is that they never use any empirical measurements for boundaries and leave judgement entirely up to the police enforcing them.

Here in Germany the ground clearance code says if you can drive over a centered obstacle 3.15 inches tall and 31.5 inches wide you're fine, otherwise you're not, and your exact degree of permitted camber depends on what your tire manufacturer approves of, for example for Dunlop it's 2°. There's no "looks dangerous". Either you pass or you don't.

There is no valid argument for regulation on free people.

Personal responsibility is the key point of the American culture.
Eurocucks love surfdom.
Americans don't.
If you want to live in a nanny state tell Germany you're a Syrian refugee, it doesn't actually matter where you're from, they'll hand you money.

If personal responsibility is such a big thing in the US, then fucking accept it already instead of trying to dodge it at every opportunity. Americans aren't personally responsible, they're just irresponsible cuntbags. Everything that goes wrong is always someone or something else's fault, no one in the US has the guts to stand up and admit he fucked up.

kek

cept you can't import cars because ma freedum
cept you can't go to school without fear of some cunt shooting it up cause ma freedum
cept you rank 7th in the world for freedumbs

enjoy your third world shit tier country.

Sounds like you live in a liberal hell hole.

none are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsly believe they are free.

that is the USA. you all think you're so free, but you're not.

Yeah, no slippery slope! Until your state introduces safety inspections at the behest of insurance companies.

Just shut the fuck up. Even the states with inspections still permit a shit ton of things. All they check for are headlights and wipers basically, and if you still fail you can just bribe some inspection certified redneck garage that doesn't care. Inspections in the US are a joke.

Don't live among jews and personal responsibility exists again

>neighbour trips and falls on my lawn
>not sued
life without jews is awesome

Nice generalization. I'm more of a man than you'll ever be.

I didn't say the US was the epitome of freedom.
I said US culture and ideology is one of freedom.
Insisting that the state regulates something you don't like it unacceptable.

you see, thats wrong because its not an opinion. most stancefags go the cheaper options when fagging, lowering their rides to redic levels where it becomes UNSAFE, not for them, but for others. thats the part that makes it needed to be looked at it. some 19yr old kit with his stanced out vw takes out a family. but then again you live in america where MUH FREEDOMS are more important than the thousands upon thousands over sub 15 year olds killed over the years with your retard gun owners.

Remember, stance kills.

Who would do this to a car

Deserved to die but why does that innocent car has to suffer from mankind's mistakes

What the fuck is an audubon

Enjoy living in a country that isn't America and spending every waking moment thinking about America.

That wheel gap really ruins the car

>MUH FREEDOMS are more important than the thousands upon thousands over sub 15 year olds killed over the years with your retard gun owners.

Correct.

t. Murilard who constantly talks about how Europe is being taken over by the scary refugees

Personal responsibility up my ass, it's only valid if you can only endanger yourself, which is not the case with road vehicles (see family killed) you retarded tripfaggot

>muh personal responsibility!!
at least in Germany I can legally go over 100mph on highways without being shot to death by law-enforcement. But please go on and tell me about your freedom

>But please go on and tell me about your freedom
>A German

Look, arbitrary speed limits are dumb. But if I had the choice between living in a nation with arbitrary speedlimits on their highways, or a nation which doesn't allow you take personal responsibility for your own safety and conducts nation-wide police raids over facebook comments, I'll tell you up front that I would far prefer the former to the latter.

All lifts banned because stancefags

Thanks

BTFO stance fag detected

>Killed a bunch of niggers

Public Service

Tampa fag here

I fingered his GF once. Ask me anything.

>at least in Germany I can legally go over 100mph on highways without being shot to death by law-enforcement

Nice quads, but the copss only shoot vermin in the US. The vermin don't think they are vermin hence object to shooty outcomes. The only problem with police shooting in the US is poor marksmanship.

Didn't think I could make someone so mad with that statement.

It happens with everything though eventually. A few people ruin it for everyone else, that's how it's been forever. You probably wouldn't know that, judging by your lack of any kind of intelligent response.

>dead faggot
>dead special-bitch-princess
>dead nignogerinos

Errrrrrrrrryone's a winner here - keep stancing muh cheesedick faglords of intense doucheness

same in switzerland..you need to show any modifications to an inspector, and coilovers for instance have a certain degree determined by the manufacturer by wich they can be max. lowered. On my car it was max 40mm.

>stanced
>mint looking
Lol tard

Cool

When the next stancefag loses control of his car and crashes into one of your loved relatives, don't tell them to stop

Stance cuck detected. Shouldnt you be prepping your bull

Well seems rollcage does little to save lives.

Sad story. What can be learned from this is dont speed.

I always wondered why guys drive fast with gf's in their cars. Even crazier when motorbikers drive fast with girl holding on to them.
Its flirting with death.

Children death makes it really suck...

Be careful people. Drive fast on track, learn to handle your car. Pay for advanced driving lessons.

And dont speed with your friends/gf's/pets.

Kinda yeah

Your country will end up like australia with that attitude

Youre an idiot

thank you for not ruining that m5

You are really retarded.

Freedom is worth risking your life and safety for.

>gets called poor
>proves he isn't poor by posting old ass beamer

They already do that here, and not just suspension, everything outside factory spec is illegal.

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU GUYS

>calls people retarded with literally nothing to back it up.

at least give us some flawed logic like a personal anecdote man, You can just call someone retarded and not say why, that makes YOU retarded.

I have gotten sick of arguing with retarded people on the internet.

I used to do it and now I just don't wsste my time.

Retarded people never learn.

Then dont bother saying anything