>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Voting Page:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/expansions-adventures/mean-streets-of-gadgetzan/

Last thread:

>still no hint of the rogue skin

First for Anduin a cutie.

good old times otk'ing people with deathlords

will HS ever implement alternate win conditions?

meme decks at rank 19 is the only way to play

you could do it in an adventure but how'd they fit in a 5/3 taunt 4mana neutral taunt

Nope. The game was built for 30 year old office workers who play the game on the train who's biggest challenge is matching mana crystals to their biggest minion. They can't even figure out field effects let alone something that requires them to think about game design for longer than 15 minutes a day,

is it easier to get legend in wild or standard?

missed the skulls by the deck slots

Not with a clusterfuck like that they won't.

I Need pictures, Pictures of New murlocs cards! and i want them now! (i also accept cards that have murlocs on it , but arent specifically murlocs)

>get hero golden
>never want to play it again

Oh man, don't you guys love when blizzard creates a parasitic mechanic for a class/tri class?

I love how the lotus mechanic makes the deckbuilding automatic and with zero creativity

And then it was Mulched picked from Idol

but user, it being a clusterfuck is half the fun!

Made this and now wanting to fix it. Should I increase the Mana cost or have it so you sacrifice your armour for such a battlecry?

It's unlikely, although not impossible.

Anyone who thought this game would be anything but curvestone will be disappointed. Secret Paladin was the absolute pinnacle of player interaction in the devs eyes and the deck that represented HS's design theory.

People should have caught on when Ben Brode said Soggoth was his favorite card and that he believes minion combat should always always always be the focus of every game.

>40 damage for 8 mana
based :---DDDD

Enemy minions and decrease stats

>watching priest fags try to play their dogshit class before the expansion that "shaman's" them to op status
The free wins are nice, but the retardation hurts

I've always hated priests. They should remain bottom tier forever.

mfw every new adventure, there's a bunch of retards crying because they need kel thuzad to beat some heroic boss but they disenchanted it along with every naxx card

Not in Wild though

with thaurissan this is an otk

shit, forgot to un-quote shitty OC

Flamewaker rotating out literally WHEN
fuck this whore.

hunter just played a freezing trap into my elise in arena.

tyty

>tfw finally made a homebrew priest deck that climbs efficiently in the past week (No N'zoth, Dragons, and only 1 Bishop) but it'll probably go to shit when the new expansion hits

Damn shame. Want more low mana removal desu. SW:P and Shadow Madness aren't versatile enough and holy smite doesn't pack enough damage.

now we all know you looked at it

>Shaman playing wild with standard shaman list
>I play Sneeds and he copies with Faceless manipulator
>These were the legendaries that came out

Ben Brode smiled upon me on this day

Since we're talking about alternate win conditions, rate my OC.

Wasn't sure whether to make it a Deathrattle or a Battlecry, in the end I decided to play it safe with a Deathrattle but I fear it might be too weak this way.

>goons gimmick: vanilla stats
>lotus gimmick: vanilla stats
they could still do something interesting, like using the jade golems as a resource to be sacrificed for mana manipulation/draw/heal/etc. tailored to suit the classes in the faction

but who am I fucking kidding, they couldn't even bother to make rogue's or druid's legendaries have anything to do with the theme

so when naxx and gvg rotated out people dusted the fuck out of them, are people next year willing to dust BRM essentially killing dragons, and dust reno and all of the LoE awesome cards, or will people just keep crying asking brode to move shit to standard?

Forgot about madness and pintsize, my bad. Gonna fuck shit up and it isn't gonna be a Dragon or Fatigue Priest.

>falling for standard meme
How many of you dusted your cards?

SWD
Put a weenie into it and Execute.
Naturalize or Mulch.
Deadly Shot.
Hex.
Polymorph.
Fireball.

The reason why the 4-mana 7/7 is so deadly is that you can dump it on curve without any previous investment. You can put down a 1-drop, a 2-drop, a 3-drop then a 4-mana 7/7.

Making this into a 3-mana 7/6 with taunt requires investment. You'd be putting down a one-drop, doing nothing on turn 2 and then putting down a 3-mana 7/6. This means you're not constantly putting your opponent under pressure, so their board is stable. By this point they've probably gotten rid of your 1-drop so all they need is an answer to the 7/6 and congratulations, you've been 2-for-1'd and you have no board. Enjoy your imminent defeat.

>coin or one thaurissan tick + shield slam = guaranteed warrior win against every control deck
no

i meant moving shit to classic set, but it's essentially the same, people wil still dust them(or will they?)

I only dusted a few legendaries I knew I'd never use, mostly those junk gvg ones and maex

What would you like as a rogue skin?
>Garona Halforcen
>Vanessa Vancleef
>Matthias Shaw
>Tess Greymane
>Admiral Tethys
>Jorach Ravenholdt
>Marin Noggenfogger
>Taoshi

R8.

Is Anydemon can happen

>that rogue legendary
JESUS CHRIST I'M STILL HURT

How do i git gud bros?

Lacks the combo potential that the murloc variant does in standard. It has the potential to be pretty beastly in wild though.

pick mage

What the fuck are jade totems.
I want answers NOW

just draft two legendaries like I did.

>crafted lego in arena for the first time
>it's some shitty tank from GvG
>suddenly every dude got dr.Balanced
>one mage got Soggoth on top of that from portal.
>0-3
Hold me /hsg

Cant beat the original

I'd prefer an extremely slutty Garona or Tess but they already have maiev, who was added in earlier in the year along with tyrande and liadren

Doesn't Valeera fill the extremely slutty assassin niche?

A 1/1 minion that gains +1/+1 for every jade golem you previously summoned.

There's nothing wrong with cornering the market on being the slutty class with having 2 skins dedicated to it

Rogues do it in the darkness.
Rogues do it where the sun don't shine.
Rogues do it from behind.

test.

what uses do you see for this card?

Playing against Sludge Belchers is such a pain in the ass.

Tried playing a little wild today for a new quest. Good riddance to that shit.

Though it's still fun to play Dr. Boom.

>a fucking murloc hero got in before a tauren or troll

If its targetable, is literally a better silence and would go in almost all of the decks, just like tinkmaster was

400 dust.

I feel really bad for all the Mill Rogues, Handlocks, and Priests I seem to be running into on ladder.

I think all the meme decks that people were playing in the Brawl are making people forget how to ladder. I guess they didn't realize that the Brawl was actually closer to a tournament format than a ladder one.

worse than silence in the case of removing buffs, but it prevents n'zoth revives so yeah, probably

4 over 3 health also makes it a real body unlike spellbreaker

I guess so. Tess's original armor's a bit too tight fitting. I'm sure if they wanted to do something skimpy, they could base it off of her ceremony dress.

Christ, WoW's graphics haven't aged well.

>tfw haven't been offered any in like past 10 runs

>watch your back
>I always do

what did valeera mean by this?

I WANT TO FUCK ELOISE

I wanna fuck that elf.

I want to fuck that panda.

I want to fuck that gnome

ooo user why do you want to fuck an old normie like me?

Alright, these are all the Jade Golem cards we have thus far, so give you an idea of curving potential. Because the waifu summons two of them, I think that will be enough to make the deck competitive. A 4/4 from the battlecry and a 5/5 from the deathrattle is ridiculous.

>play minions on curve - the game experience.

Sure am exited for the next expansion here.

reminder that there is the jade "discover other classes cars". although it may rarely give golem stuff

"Jrivet210 : ELOISE! How's it going? I seen you at blizzcon. Much more beautiful in person! You smiled at me and I smiled back!"

Eloise's chat is just

Warrior was a mistake- Ben brode 2016

You're gonna play the decks that Team 5 want you to play and you will like it!

Yup. Twitch chat. A bunch of background characters

Would a card like this help to balance the meta? Maybe make a deck besides midrange shaman viable?

What does /hsg/ think about /Jadegolem/ ?

Personally, I think Rogue is going to shine the most this expac.

No.

it's a warrior player thinks he is hot shit because he says he got 200 wins in 2 days while "farming legend" and shit talks anyone saying they farm golden portrais on rank 20 episode

I think they are boring and promote linear deckbuilding

I sort of like them, since I like the idea of a deck where all the cards try to achieve a specific win condition rather than a collection of cards which are just the "best" for the cost and effect.

Yeah I was arguing for that last thread. If Rogue gets good Jade early game(Shuriken are a start) then it can bounce Golem generators for days.

too bad they shit the bed with inspire and fencing coach. they could have easily given it decent stats like even 2/3 but instead they made it on par with ironforge rifleman and the expansion sucked.

Updated.

>soon the game will die and only furry sexual discussion will remain

Press F for /hsg/

Now they learned user, and by learned I mean they will make everything overpowered so it WILL see play. e.g. Shamans

I guess you're really counting on a Warrior/Priest meta and there being zero Shamans, Hunters, Druids, or Mages on ladder.

So you're essentially thinking the pyramid will be inverted.

Thanks for including me in the cap. Could you please include me again:

I want this sexy piece of rabid dog meat to punish me beneath her fat ass until she's a official card.

DING

I have to imagine that this is false flag now, because as dumb as the irrelevantverse fags are, they usually aren't this stupid.

I'm joking, they absolutely fucking are

>millhouse memestorm obsession
>somehow wrong

>tfw haven't yet reached the point of being a twitch chat orbiter

Why is Tunnel Trogg not a fucking 1/2?

It's so much better than Mana Wyrm because overload also gives board presence. Speaking of which, Unstable Portal should be part of the classic set.

Wow, just on time!

This is excellent, high-quality false-flagging.

It's literally an expanding donger.

but how would blizz completely destroy the viability of 2/3s without making 4 stat 1 drops?