/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie. We're currently waiting on server release.
>When is the release?
Beginning of December for Old PvP, end of December for Fresh PvP.

An announcement has been made on the valkyrie forums.
>OLD NOST PVP (Name: Nostalrius PVP)
will be released in a month. This has all your old level 60 chars for nostalgias sake.
>NEW NOST PVP (Name: Elysium PVP)
Brand new server, will be released 3 weeks after old nost.WE WILL BE ROLLING ON THIS SERVER !!!
>what faction are we rolling?

The Horde guild will be
The Alliance guild will be

----------------------------------------

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg vag wowg world of warcraft

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bJhgdydD
forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/1187-darkrasps-update-11212016/
reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5e8evg/alexsensual_being_rude/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Kronos is better

CONVULSION

Fuck off it's too early.

Only druids will be allowed on Elysium Veeky Forums guild. We will be doing dungeons and raiding with 1 class only. Bears will be tanks, cats dps, resto healers and moonkins ranged dps. If you roll any other class you are normalfag who wants easy mode game and should just go play legion. Remember this and spread this message whenever someone posts about rolling any other class.

you're a gay

All you need to know about Crestfall! Always updated!

pastebin.com/bJhgdydD

>every good Veeky Forums guild spends the entire life of each new server shitting on Salty Dogs for being retards in threads and shit players in general not capable of clearing the easiest content before quitting the game
>have proven this multiple times on multiple servers
>suddenly it's time to join them

Explain what they meant by this?

Threadly reminder that Salty Dogs is full of faggot nigger pussies that dodge premades just because we're better geared. Get fucked Asscobra!

Go here instead

Glastion rulez!!!!

Reminder not to be mean to /our girl/

>go to private server general
>people spend more time arguing about drama than actually playing

>1 minute later than this thread

For what purpose?

except nobody but the clique is joining them

Its all about waiting and imagining the return of my characters.

>clear mc/ony/bwl/kazzak/azuregos/zg
>die to nost
rip sweet nihilum i shall miss you

>old Nost

You're going to be playing on a dead server mate.

I hope Nost is a failure so I can be finally free from WoW

UPDATE
THE FUCKING OP
IT'S NOT THAT HARD. You posted it 20 posts earlier and now everyone is going to copy pasta the quick shitty miswritten OP like a bunch of retards.

lol kill yourself loser, enjoy your ban

But wasn't it the clique that made fun of them? I find it even more hilarious that salty cucks is truly living up to their name and accepting the people that trashed them just so they can MAYBE not die a month after the server opens this time. unless they have sinister plans

Only kronoscucks rolling fresh

LOL what's there to write in the OP other than it's the Nost thread and maybe have a diaper gnome as the picture

L M A O

>Faggot posts the thread 20 posts early without giving me a chance to post
>Calls me a loser even though he doesn't know how to update the OP or punctuate his sentences properly.
>Has to samefag my post to make himself look cool

No one ever reads the OP anyway

quell your autism kid

How mad are you, loser faggot?

>losing to people in dungeon sets with naxx gear
embarrassing grimone

>Anonymous

>people think the alliance guild is actually going to be koragon

HAHA WEW YOU SURE FUCKING TROLED ME LAD TROLED ME HARD MMHMM SUCH A FUCKING MEMER AREN'T YOU

>mfw people are mean to Puddi for NO REASON

i can't think of a better name for you cucks

kill yourself

Puddi are you going Horde or Alliance on Nost fresh??

Puddi is following his provider, Indi

Thank you for trying.

t. femtaur

>He started punctuating his sentences.

How do I get my Nost characters back upon release?

Is it possible to create an account for the fresh server right now? Or do I have to wait until the server actually opens? Also, when is the next stress test?

Yet to be specified.

How made are you rite now kid???

wpsg, krog, vanilla general, nost general, it is all the same thing - people having autistic nostalgia goggles talking about a game that is shit in general

I enjoy talking about hype for an impending vanilla pserver than actually playing it

>russian team
>lag and delay
>no view distance
>6+ more months of MC
>all this grind for no new reward except being ready for unbalanced wpvp
>elitist circlejerks everywhere

Yeah I'll pass lol have fun grinding for more grind non stop while being still way behind top players exploiting without sanctions because they're friends with gm.

>wpsg
>a thread full of literal underage playing instant 110 servers with dungeon gear vendors
>nost general
>all the same thing

Yeah sure.

you're literally retarded

>hates this place
>still posts in it

?

Name 1 person from /wpsg/ that is confirmed underage

My chest kinda hurts sometimes on the left side. Will I be ok?

crestfall is literally gonna release soon enough for me

especially if it means the majority of the Veeky Forums community becomes invested in nost and fucks off

Ogtucker

>ogtucker
>/wpsg/
>underage
Pretty sure he's 18-19 now

He is from /wpsg/, he played in Gameboyz

>Pretty sure he's 18-19 now
Hello Ogtucker.

That wasn't Ogtucker. That was Immrsimple being a memer.

>nost releases
>everyone goes to play there
>you cuck yourself and wait for memefall
>memefall happens
>you get to enjoy like a month of low server pop before everyone feels from nost because the chink problem is still there

>1997

kek

he was literally underage (potentially until Dec31) in 2015 Nost

what a babby

Jesus Christ Alex got banned from **everything**.

97' master race reporting in

>salty dogs log off because they hear that i'm about to get on and rape them with my pocket healers

t. Grimone

>master race

kek

>crestfall

Can someone redpill me on this crestfall meme. Why is it being shilled so hard and will it actually be better than nost?

wasting 200 hours on a server you will hop from is literally cucking yourself

since you're probably literally getting cucked when not playing, I guess it makes sense to carry over

yes

Who?

The legend who killed Asscobra in WSG? Pussy couldn't even burst me through heals LOL

nost is shitty and full of chinks, and all the faggots who post in these threads

crestfall will be more properly tuned and not fucked over by gold farming china men

maybe AV will even work

nost is truly cancerous, don't believe what you read here

>will it actually be better than nost?

It doesn't matter because it won't be in open beta for at least another year.

everything we've seen shows that they are pretty competent for the most part

they are banning chinks and have been working on clustering tech from the ground up

but they are small time shit and will have a cash shop for stupid shit

they honestly aren't much to pay attention to, or they wouldn't be if the nost team wasn't so unbelievably incompetent

that's the only reason why crestfall is still being mentioned, because every single day the nost team spews more and more SJW bullshit and fails to meet expectations

t. Grimone

who?

it will be in open beta by Feb

Not necessarily shilling since I haven't tried it yet, but if any of you horrible faglords need something to do while waiting for nost, one of the upcoming Darkfall reboots, "Darkfall: New Dawn" is free until the 29th or something.
It's still early access so I wouldn't suggest more than that unless you were really into it.
For anyone that played original Darkfall (not unholy wars), the original DF got licensed out to two competing dev groups. One is pretty close to original Darkfall, called "Rise of Agon". This one, "New Dawn", is original Darkfall but with additional UO inspired elements, making it more of the sandbox the game was originally intended to be - that means local banking, city government stuff, trade routes, etc. So more sandbox, less gankbox, if that makes sense.
Just throwing it out there if anyone gives a fuck, which you probably do not. Again, i would not suggest spending money on it at this point, if ever.

>that picture

Why are Blizzard fanboys under the mistaken impression that the company actually cares about some Russians playing a game they don't even support. Nost shut down their servers voluntarily.

forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/1187-darkrasps-update-11212016/

whats the best vanilla search engine if i want to look up shit dbvanillagaming does not let me search gear by stats

Geez, the ally discord is even more cancerous and autistic than SD.

Puddi is my boyfriend. Stop being mean to him please.

I'm not sure. I think it ranges along the spectrum from "stop liking what I don't like" to full on fanboy type nonsense.
If it was official legacy, while I disagree with the arguments, I could see them worried about siphoning players from their raid teams or it shifting the retail game in a direction away from where it's at - where they are clearly comfortable.
But the weird hatred for private servers is just strange as they've been around for ages and will always be around, most of the nerds typing until they can't breathe didn't even know they existed before the nostalrius stuff.

Which race is best for mage, gnome or human?
And should I take alch/herb as a mage or engineering/mining? Kind of leaning towards pvp.

link?

What is the addon that shows the values it will cast in the bottom right corner of the spell icons?

Gnome for minmaxing, human for looks.

Engineering/tailoring.

none they all are clones of eachother

Gnome in my opinion.
Engineering is always great if you pvp a lot. Mage already has a lot of control so engineering is an extra "fuck you" to your opponent. I would go eng/enchanting but eng/mining is okay too.

Koragon - will try to eat your semen
Comfy - horrible player who will quit as soon as he gets loot
Meerkatz - mediocre serverhopper attention whore
Merove - insane boomkin normie with no testicles
Babymetal - whiny avatarfag attention whore
Yeb - guild destroyer/traitor and attention whore
Glaston - guild destroyer/traitor and attention whore
Indi - guild destroyer/traitor and attention whore
Grud - bipolar shitposting attention whore
Finalflash - attention whore with no english
Uristmcmug - screams allahu akbar while wiping raid with living bomb

Players to contact in your hour of need:
LORD KRAH OF HOUSE NOSTALRIUS, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE WARRIORS AND THE FIRST SIXTIES, LORD OF THE EASTERN KINGDOMS AND PROTECTOR OF THE REALM.

Krah is fucking cancerous as fuck.

reminder that I'm going to take all of these names including Krah and theres nothing you can do to stop me

There's no way you're getting more than one of those, better pick wisely.

He's my boyfriend though, not yours.

where do I even grind for gold at 60, I was a TBC fag

I'm on kronos 2 if that makes a difference, prot warrior so I can't do DM

People on MMOC and the official forums are just delusional. I really don't know how else to describe their behavior.

They live in a constant state of denial and you can tell they don't believe what they are saying. If someone enjoys retail right now, good for them. Those people who genuinely play and enjoy the game now don't bother arguing with people about it.

The ones who know the game has gone to shit but are still loyal to Blizzard for some nostalgia induced reason cling to shitting on private servers because they are illegal and not sanctioned by Blizzard.

They are in their right to that opinion but the law and morality are different things, especially when a consumer wants a product they don't have a legal market for.

I wish I had a boyfriend.

add Puddi to the list

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5e8evg/alexsensual_being_rude/

/OURGUY/

but why?

what kind of fucking freak plays a fem tauren