Is is true that THICC was considered more attractive in the ancient days?

Is is true that THICC was considered more attractive in the ancient days?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/54994-obesity-rate-women.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not thicc but obese. Obesity was seen as attractive and still is in some countries (Kuwait, USA)

>USA

Next-level post-memeposting.

Good job.

Yes that's what I said

it's the default there

Probably alot of ticks in that field

THICC was always superior

THICC gives life through child bearing hips.

People looking for carriage drivers in Russia usually looked for fat guys, since they thought it represents success enough to fatten up.

Having a large ass or a fake ass is not the definition of ancient thicc. The greek statues fatties always refer to when trying to justify their fattiness by showing of women 50 kilos lighter than them always have kinda flabby asses but wide hips

But the girl on my pic has wide hips and a flat stomach. Also nice bewbs and a firm ass.

It was considered attractive all the way up to the 19th century.

THICC was always preferred, even now

That is to say of course giant titties, bangin' booty & thighs, wide hips that swing when she walks, all topped witha skinny waist

Not an adipose creature

>THICC was always preferred, even now
This. I'm fairly sure the idea that the focus on skinny women in the 21st century is mainly because women became the biggest consumers. And what females see as beautiful (in fashion magazines, models, miss x and so on) is quite different than that of males.

I've always found it funny that Miss - competitions value masculine or androgynous traits such as height, defined chin and long faces as definitions of beauty.

what about the netherlands. I have never seen THICC in netherlandish painting (well at least earlier painting)

You think that's not thick? You clearly haven't seen netherland peasants. A wonder they don't break in half in the wind.

That's why the built windmills to slow it down.

Both neoteny and thic were equal, just thic was the aftermath of neoteny girls having pregnancies way too early.

kek

Those women are thic to me, not obese but not skinny.

The whole super skinny thing is just a 90/00s thing. I literally remember feeling guilty at about 13 for being attracted to women with big asses and wide hips, the propaganda was so strong.

I dont know why it became popular, its really disgusting when a woman is almost holocaust.

It was attractive for both men and woman, as it was a sign of wealth.
fit>fat>skinny with no muscle
I have no idea how the "fashion industry" got to the point of having skeletons as models, and the hottest models being considered "plus size".

>I have no idea how the "fashion industry" got to the point of having skeletons as models

This, fashion models are unattractive as fuck. They look like malnourished boys and not feminine women. Probably has to do with the fact most fashion designers are either straight women or gay men who do not understand what straight men like. I.E shapely, fit women with flesh in right places.

You never traveled out of USA, do you?

>feeling guilty at about 13 for being attracted to women with big asses and wide hips
Lmao

Yeah chicks with a bit of form just have that allure of sex IMO.
Like some skinny chicks you might be like 'yeah she's hot' but with thick chicks I'm always more like 'holy crap I wanna dig my head in between those thighs and eat dat shit for like five or six hours'.

If only I didn't have a thing for Asian chicks..sigh

Jej except "fat" to them was 20% bodyfat, not gargantuan muscleless neckbeards like you

They are not designing towards the taste of the average straight men, now are they.

The body type of models is specifically chosen to flatter the clothing and not the person wearing them.

There are thick Asian girls.

Yeah but statistically less then other races.

Sure but it's better this way m8

Haha how do you figure?

There used to be this redhead at my college that wasn't particularly attractive, in fact her face was kinda gross. But somehow she awakened this primal urge in me to do filthy, filthy things with her. All the guys I knew felt the same way towards her.

I'm not sure what it is but some women are just pure sex. They radiate highly concentrated fuckability to their direct surroundings turning men into beasts.

I'm pretty sure the Thiccfags on Veeky Forums would call those women skinny or anorexic and guys who like them low test.
THICC means having wrinkled cellulite on your 20 kg ass.

>livescience.com/54994-obesity-rate-women.html
>Obesity Rate in US Women Climbs to 40%

Thick is fine, but many women are just obese. I'd rather see skinny girls than obese girls

Have you seen Rubens' ladies? Theyre like landwhales.

And skinny girls can always just gain a bit of weight to reach the healthy thickness.
Obese girls rarely loose weight and only stay at their current level or just become even fatter.

I'm not fat tho.

Yeah mate but I'm not a seppo, sooooo...

bullshit, most of the sculptures are from sculptors of the XIX century

>this is a 10/10 in amerishartland

I'm guessing you've never been to the US have you?

>child bearing hips.

Not actually a thing. Wide hips don't make childbirth any easier.

The answer is Calvinism. I am serious.

>500 BC-1751 CE
yeah 2000 years of stallmate. Whoever made that chart is either trolling or retarded.

no but a wide pelvis does and a wider pelvis means wider hips

>and a wider pelvis means wider hips

It actually doesn't. There is plenty of room for a wide pelvis in all but the narrowest of hips. And wide hips don't mean there won't be a narrow pelvis, either.

miss- competitions focus on that (height and mr skeletal body) because its easier to fit clothes for them

dunno about faces though

There is a correlation between hip to waist ratio and fertility, but it doesn't seem to be because of the with of the pelvis.

Small hips can be a sign of malnutrition, so perhaps the male attraction to big breasts and wide hips originates from choosing mates that were "fatter" I.E mates that could survive pregnancy better and find food after it.

And when I say fatter I don't mean obese. Obesity would be the exact same thing as skinniness, a sign of an unhealthy mate

I think it's really just sexual selection, like a peacock's plumage.

>I literally remember feeling guilty at about 13 for being attracted to women with big asses and wide hips, the propaganda was so strong.

probably because internet culture back then was far more weeaboo lolicon with ephebophile/pedophile tendencies.

Men want thicc women because they can bear their children, skinny women can't bear a children and only betas and pedos are attracted by them.

That hair makes her look like a boy with tits and a pussy

>I dont know why it became popular

The fashion industry, which actually has a good reason for favouring women with stick physiques (it makes it easier to swap outfits between models and they're easier to design outfits for).

>That hair makes her look like a boy with tits and a pussy
So a girl?

Yes, my favorite.

Where the fuck are all these people?

I live around DC and never see them. I wish I could though. Often times, I find myself going out of my way to find true muricans, but they just don't exist around my neighborhood. Maybe it's because we have Target instead of Walmart around here.

They cant leave their houses much, they are too fat.

WTF I love Australia now.

Seriously, she makes up for all the shitposting Australians in my opinion.

Thickness has always been attractive. People are short sighted and think fashion trends from the 80s-00s represent all of human history. Even during that time period, it was strictly about fashion. Swimsuit catalogues, Playboy magazines, etc. all had women that were of "thicc" appearance.

Skinny women, as in very thin, was a meme. You all got memed on by a fucking industry.

The local Golden Corral

You're mistaken my friend. There's nothing wrong with appreciating a woman with a small physique. Not malnourished mind you, but a skinny body-type.

Because thicc women could survive the winter

THICC is still superior, all those women with thick tighs and a firm ass, wide fucking hips and that hourglass shape are the embodiment of sex, they don't even need big tits (altough it's a plus). It's not like I wouldn't fuck a skinny girl if her body was fine but thicc girls bring out the monkey in me and I just want to ram my dick in her

Pic related for example, she might not be pretty but fuck me if she ain't made for breeding

I live in Wisconsin and aperintly we're fat but I've only seen one of these people at a McDonald's funnily enough

It's 37 in Ausland

>There is a correlation between hip to waist ratio and fertility, but it doesn't seem to be because of the with of the pelvis.

>people want sex because they want children.

>scientific realism
>2016

fucking retard

With lots of girls if they gained that weight it wouldn't be distributed in the right places (basically, they wouldn't be curvy, they'd be fat)

That's because the models he used were fat, middle-aged merchant men.

What's the top left statue under Italy?

Almost everybody would agree with this if it wasn't for Americans fucking up with the notions.

"curvy" was hijacked by a certain group of women who think their obesity should be considered attractive
"thicc" was hijacked by fat-fetishist

When most men say they want "skinny" or "thin", they mean just "not-morbidly-obese", not actual anorexic models.
25% and even 30% are what men refer to as "thin", even though they are curvy
45% and 50% are obese, but some are pushing for those to be considered "curvy"

>Wrong, I'm an American and I consider THIS to be THICC, and when it comes to curvy it can fall anywhere between 15% to 25%, it just depends on how much bosom, buttocks and hips they have packing.
>Don't listen to the social justice cucks and the femkeks. Even we hate how they are pushing fat acceptance. This isn't entirely out fault either, don't forget about what happened two years back with the "Beach Ready" ad in the UK.

>Thicc
>firm ass
Chose one, virgin

Yes user, fat=/=thick

Hnnng isn't that Croatia's president?

No it's Coco Austin
It's a common misconception with that photo

True
Coco has bigger tits but her face looks like a trannies, if you mix these two up you'd had the ultimate hotty

History is cool, I guess. I'm on Mobile, sauce please.

FUCK

Damn she's cute

According for foreigners they were quite fat and ugly. Mostly due to wealth and shitty eating habbits.

>less than 1/3rd of population
>default
Please stop being retarded. Besides, nobody finds them attractive here besides hick trailer trash.

I live in Ohio, and I've only ever seen a couple of those people. They're usually from the backwoods farming towns.