/ywg/ - Yo-kai Watch General #72

Previous thread: Share some love with Kancho edition

YO-KAI WATCH 2 IS OUT NOW, GET TO BEFRIENDING

Join the discord to make friends and battle others!
discord.gg/0m7Vj85gNw4dutXi

The Yo-kai Watch 2 Demo is out on the e-shop! Tell your friends to give it a try!

Yo-kai Watch 3 is out in Japan! Details here!
youkai-watch.jp/yw3/

Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble:
itunes.apple.com/us/app/yo-kai-watch-wibble-wobble/id1085461253?mt=8
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Level5.YWWWUS
WibWob medal registration: yo-kai-wibblewobble.com/medal/index.nhn

>Is this actually good?
Yes it's good, just don't go in expecting the hyped up "Pokemon killer" aspect. Kotaku started the phrase for clickbait and it worked. They aren't the same game at all, just two games in the monster catching genre. If you want an explanation on the battle system, someone can fill you in, don't worry the demo for the first game was indeed shit and not a good representation of how you'll go through the game. The demo for 2 was slightly better.
It's heavily recommended to skip the first game and go straight for Yo-kai Watch 2.

>Is there a list of all the yokai?
yokaipedia.net/list-of-youkai/

>I'm too lazy to look for i-
yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Here's a resource document for all your Yo-kai Watch 1+2 FAQ needs:
docs.google.com/document/d/1_POcoMxn85sOaJSFlvYDIljIfeadxm-qz9GTdmcNND0/edit?usp=sharing

Here's a Pastebin for all your Yo-kai Watch 2 FAQ needs:
pastebin.com/JVBgWF8s
We're working on an FAQ for Yo-kai Watch 2 now! This includes event passwords and QR codes, Poking tips, Door locations, and other good shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/r9ra4TGd
pastebin.com/h4hZnYsz
fanfiction.net/s/12225616/5/Katie-Meets-Dr-Maddiman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for my external HD is having issues so I don't have any pics of best ship immediately available

Happy birthday Kanchi

Huh, I thought he was inspirited by more yokai than that

Still holding out hope for hot dog appreciation
pastebin.com/r9ra4TGd

I got some best ship on me.

Does Nathan have that awful YW2 voice actor from the game?

Nathan or Nathaniel?

the brown kid? Yeah he's still got the deep voice by Brent.

*Keizou* has the same VA in both the movie and the game

American anime dubs are incapable of making a young character sound young, even for loli characters that you KNOW are supposed to have high, squeaky voices. They still sound like adults.

Yo-kai Watch's dub is 99% incapable of having a shared VA throughout the anime, 3DS games, and Wibble Wobble. Insomni hasn't kept the same voice in any of the three. Same with Hungramps and Robonyan.

I hope they keep Whisper's VA around at least.

Best ship bump

This is pretty gay.

It is about that time.

>shipping him with his fucking grandpa

wasn't there some futurama episode about this

Kind of. But there's still ways for it to work out. Since it's between two shotas and not adults.

Like you mean like Nathaniel grows out of the boy love? Otherwise Nathan isn't going to exist.

Yeah, sort like a summer fling. Or it could be like a "The Birdcage" thing.

>Go through Collection Correction
>Reward is a Next harMEOWny picture
the fuck do these things even do

collect them all for a trophy

Is that the train stamp thing?

Museum quest

Nate's VA and Whisper's VA are clearly where the dub's budget went, even though Nate's can't play a young boy to save his fucking life.

they're pretty to look at

is it even canon that this fuckhead can see yokai?

No, it's not. Only Keita and Inaho can and Fumi in the anime's alternate universe. Possibly the kid from the 2nd movie since YW isn't afraid to make them series canon.

>that this fuckhead
What did he ever do to you?

my headphones broke a few days ago and he has some, ergo he's Hitler.

So, sub or dub?

Also is the girl Nathan actually a real character?

Sub, yes. But she only has a watch in one episode.

Sub is best, Katie is mostly a side character. More of a prop

There was, but I only think Fumi is capable of having that happen...either that or Keita really fucks up the past to that extent

bump

Thanksgiving Event in WibWob in two days. So many updates!

>not playing the superior version

Hey guys, its been a while. Whats going on? Everybody completed their yokai watch 2 collections?

Ded game, ded thread

Impossible to do until the update comes

Beep

>Playing the version with events already gone by so you cant complete it anyway.

>saying that when there's literally an event to have a second chance at the onis going on right now

then where's your backup drives?

>Having a superiority complex

>that little box
why does it look familiar?

It's a fry box holder.
which is real Merch, don't cha know?

guess I should go out more if that's the case. Never seen anything like that outside of those plastic toys back when I was a kid

And how long did it take for that to happen? And what about all the other events?

It's japan only

boop

>baguettes
>not Blehgels
literally pleb tastes

You know how much a bag of Blehgels costs?

They're not fucking Spenp.

bump

You'd think a fabulous man like casanuva be able to charm his way to get what he wants like dandoodle

Baguettes are cool. They're pretty cheap and heal for a 100hp each.

Just made some greentext involving a fisherman fishing up a mermaidyn and then proceeding to bully/grope her accordingly.
Noncon
pastebin.com/h4hZnYsz

Boop

Good stuff

I've been pretty anal about befriending Yokai in YW2 and I still only have about 130 unique Yokai in the end-game. Where are the rest supposed to be?

Also, what do I do with coin fragments?

where is cupistol at in yokai watch 2 i want to evolve his heart booty

I still don't think there's a very comprehensive list of where every single youkai is online. Last I checked anyway.

Downtown springdale. Look either in grass patches, bushes, or befriend illoo to unlock abandoned floors to get him

collect 8 to exchange for a full coin. Requires Ol Fortune and access to San Fantastico

Morning bump

Other than using the radar, you gotta evolve some or do quests to get the others. Some are also exclusive to infinite tunnel

Bumping this thread with an update to my Dr. Maddiman story.

fanfiction.net/s/12225616/5/Katie-Meets-Dr-Maddiman

The next chapter is going to be the finale and it's just a short 250 word epilogue so I'll post it on Friday so there's not too much waiting for it.

The end already? Felt like it hasn't been long since you started.
Did you take a look at feedback you got last thread?

Made a sfw pic edition of the fix for easy pasting.

The same thing summoning Elder Bloom at cherry hill does.

bump

This is actually some pretty good buildup you got going on here man. Kinda hoped for it to be a little longer now, but all good things have to come to an end. T'was a fun read you provided!
Now where's the post-story where Maddiman confronts his even crazier supervisor Dr. Nogut?
Jokes aside hope you do more man.
still looking forward to these two stories by the way!

gump

back to wibwobbling for me. Grinding up some of the new S rank kai I got so that they may be usable for ranking

Why is Insomni looking so worried?

because her superior recolor is around

bump

bad opinion zone

But user, an S > A for days, plus she doesn't get crit that often AND can heal herself good.
She may as well have a bigger ass for sleeping on too because of the dreamland fun she has

how do i get her?

In 1 she's a rare spawn in infinite inferno, same place you find Insomni.
In 2 she's locked behind the mystery way dungeon crankakai (requires both versions of the game to unlock).

In 2, she is gotten through the crank-a-kai. In 1 she's in the infinite inferno where insomni will spawn.

>you need both versions of the game

good night sweet princess

Is it possible to get mystery way with someone else here? Like someone would say which version of the game they have and send a pin or something

has to be a local link, not an online one.

Damn. That sucks. What yokai are exclusive to mystery way?

So I have fleshy souls and I just finished the game. How do I get frog boypussy?