Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2375

Last thread: Hot Uncut Darklords Edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
● DN is ded.
YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12th)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26th)
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)

●TCG: Destiny Soldiers (November 17th)
●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_So9xVhFu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Cute Girl
>female

CuteGirl is MY girl!

>girl

I just figured a card's effect would have final say on how itself could be played

You guys didn't get the pics she uploaded to the super-secret /dng/ discord?

By that logic you should be able to special summon any card that specials itself during a turn where a card is activated that prevents specials for that turn because the monster said you could special summon it.

>Couple with Shadow Mist, Vyon is the new Stratos
plz don't get banned, plz don't get banned, plz don't get banned
PLZ DON'T GET BANNED
FOR RAPTOR JESUS' SAKE !
plz

>tfw you over hear someone saying that if they unbanned and unlimited most of the spells, the meta wouldn't be the way it was.
>tfw you remember unlimited heavy storm, raigeki, change of heart, giant trunade, card destruction, and monster reborn

>change of heart is STILL banned
pure comedy

if snatch steal was unbanned nothing would change.

>tfw the OCG has HFD, Card Destruction and Monster Reborn and no one gives a fuck
>tfw most decks don't even bother with Monster Reborn and in some cases actually side Duster because they have more broken shit to deal with
>meanwhile, the TCG does retarded shit like banning Kaiser Colosseum, Chicken Game, limiting Stormforth and so on

I hate the TCG so fucking much.

>mystic piper going up again.
what is the new meme

My cardfu is getting a reprint. What cardfu do you wanna see get a reprint

lyricals

Probably because of Ruri's Ruris.

So , how long do we have to wait to see Ixtab and mastema falling in price ? I assume it will be when the rat will come out of her hole.
>Tfw had the money to buy 2 boxes of destiny soldier but brother can't save money and beg you to pay school for him.

Parallel Secret pls, it's my favorite card and favorite rarity (other than DT, which won't happen obviously.)

Why do people like darkloids so much

>rat
>her

When does Jump feista start? I hear we're suppose to get the rest of PP19 revealed at those. Time to see if HEROfags will get BTFO or if Witch Raider will become a fusion or if Masked Heroes will finally have a main deck monster

>Molmorat appears
>CuteGirl appears
>CuteGirl is Molmorat
>if Molmorat is banned Cutegirl will be banned
>want Molmorat out of the game but want CuteGirl to stay
[conflicted intensifies]

man people really love them some tour guide

This is a RARE TGU, thank you kind user.

Because some aboriginal meme'd his way to top.

I personally like that archetype because, I'm a massive shin megami tensei fan and having an archetype where I know the background and the significance of every card feels good. I feel the same about the eidolon archetype and some of the spirit-type monster.

I have one more for ya

Now that's good shit.

Know what imma spoil yall a bit

also
>tfw you cant find art like this for your cardfu

Hosting tag, US server

UNDERWORLD RESONANCE
-
SYNCHRO FUSION!

This one is 2cute.

TourGuide overrated as fuck

Does this pique your interests then?

>Can't even summon Vortex since it's not considered an Odd-Eyes monster
[ FAILURE ]

Overrated doesn't equal bad

No, these artworks are honestly really bad.

Oh well

>tfw someone cosplays as your cardfu

Wait for the Zarc cosplayer.

No
But still shit

This is what I get for looking through DA.

>left tit isn't taped down
>no bulge

Boner immersion lost.

what in the fuck

How in the twelve hells did you even stumble upon this

>tfw I thought that was the holy land for a second

I've been in Australia too long, everything's starting to look like it.

I was looking for TGU. I guess she's technically in the top-right of the image.

they're clearly going to yugi's house to look at all the rarest card his grandpa has. Right ?

To make this draw, I thought in my friends while they're trading cards. They're not gays, but my fujoshi's eyes turns them into that xD

My friend kanats05 is also fan of this couple and I show her the progress via facebook.

I've been practicing a bishounen style and I want to keeo it. Hope it works someday...

I forgot some important stuff like the Millenium Puzzle, Yami's bracelets, Yusei's Signer mark and prisson mark ("Prisson bitch mark for my friend and me xD). In the other hand, I added earrings.

The background is probably the most detailed I've done. It's inspired on a Japanese card shop I saw once in youtube. Includes a view of a city, a stand with cards, boxes of boosters and a dragon figure, and a poster of Tour Guide form the Underworld, Sangan and Kuriboh.

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
Well, apparently I'm retarded, because I wrote "Anithing" instead "AnYthing". I've corrected that horrible, horrible mistake with Photoshop, at least.

Good for Yusei. I'm glad he got his ultra-rare Kimouri Dragon, even though he doesn't really care about rarities and mostly gets his cards off the road. I bet that duel he and Yugi had at his house must've been pretty good.

His eyes are literally odd-eyed. Why isn't it an odd-eyes monster?

not everyone with heterochromia needs to be treated as an odd-eyes monster.

>CuteGirl unironically using a Macro Cosmos / Gravekeeper's Servant Lock in a tag duel

>muh honorable tag duels
>bitching about an easily disruptable combo that can only be searched by watch dog

youtube.com/watch?v=M_So9xVhFu0

Fucking WEW

This Vision nigga is probably going to get hit

Probably contact lenses. He is a fake.

Stop shilling your videos IceshadeComets.

So when are the other Pendulumgraph spell cards getting revealed

They probably would be in MACR. It'd be interesting if they become Magician's answer to D/D's Contracts.

>playing YGOPRO on public server
>trying to learn how to pilot D/Ds with my shitty deck made from irl cards I can afford
>three scenarios
>the opponent decimates me with metalfoes or something else that's topping
>OR
>as soon as I play a D/D card the opponent surrenders
>OR
>the opponent plays me than says something passive aggresive like "meta :(" when I'm close to winning

wtf? Is every deck that pulls of combos supposedly meta to these mongs? D/Ds haven't topped here in a month and I'm only using cards currently available to me which means no Lamia, and no Crystal Wing, PSY-Frame etc because $80 is too steep for a piece of cardboard right now, so my deck isn't even remotely meta or good.

This is the deck btw, how is that supposed to be meta?

Some shitters know they're playing bad decks so anything that summons 3 or more times per turn is instantly meta and they know their shitty decks can't win, on top of not knowing how to take a loss.

Fucking hell man what's up with the card art on those Slimes?

>sakuretsu
>scrap iron
>alexander
>1 temujjin
>3 d'arc
>3 berformet
ur build is shit

>alexander
There's no Alexander because there's no D/D tuner available in the TCG til next year. Berformets just there as fusion material/fodder for castel which I didn't include in the pic. I'll replace him with Lamia next year. And more Ghengis when the SD releases too.

Also did you miss
>my shitty deck made from irl cards I can afford

What's wrong with the art? I thought that's the normal one

sorry I meant leonidus instead of alexander.
still why would you run 1 trade-in in a 45 card deck?

You could drop most of your traps to get under 40 and still be fine.

I only own 1 trade in right now

I want CuteGirl to be my duel wife.

Take away all the battle traps and you are literally better off, also get rid of 1 Starlight and a Beformet.

There are plenty more optimal changes, but those five cards are complete filler that you could just shave off to increase consistency

Grab her right by the pussy, user.

Allright, thanks for the advice, is this better now?
I added another trade-in like
said because I remembered a second is coming in Legendary Decks 2 tomorrow

what if she isn't into alphas?

Well she is pretty autistic considering how quickly her switch flips in tag duels, so she might be oblivious to getting fondled in the first place. Perhaps she's that one retarded girl archetype where you can fuck her and she won't understand what's going on!

Much better already, now for the extra deck, since you run a lot of level 7s, I'd suggest dropping Phonon Pulse, 1 d'Arc, and Stardust, and put in 1 Genghis, Flare Metal, and Big Eye.

Are you posting a build you plan on using irl? If so, the above changes so far should be fine because all three of those cards are cheap

>That filename
He's already dead, user.

Yep, I plan to use it in real life, I already own the majority of the cards which is why I'm using them and not like Allure (which hopefully doesn't get removed from the SD), Pot, PSY-frame, Trish or Crystal Wing. I'll probably end up forking out the cash eventually, but for now while I'm a filthy casual I'll try do my best with cards that cost less that 20$ kiwi dollars each. It's not like I'm entering locals right now or anything, just learning to play again and casually dueling with around 6 mates at uni

>she

>Yep, I plan to use it in real life

Why not just wait until January for the actual DDD tuners and synchros?

They both are

Because I still duel regularly in real life and most of my other cards I own are nostaglia ones, Relinquished and Toons specifically. They're fun, but losing 70% of my games gets annoying. I got a few other archetypes but not as many of the cards like I do for the DDs (which I bought all of those for $20 off some guy)

CuteGirl will be ever my Sherry Leblanc.

Or maybe Anna Kaboom.

see
She already proved she's a girl.

Definitely Anna.

You might have a better time just not using synchro at all if that's the case and just stick to fusion xyz spam.

fucking stop this shit right now

yeah, the meme is going too far

I see, that makes sense then. I would drop the Red Resonator if I were you, doesn't really do much at this point. Also remove Mist Bird for the same reason. If you can, add back in that Contract with Errors for the maindeck, and for the extra I'd suggest Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon, as it can help special summon from the Scales and enable Leonidas or Ragnarok

>fight through backrow and monster effects to establish a field
>the time has come to counterattack
>the one card remaining facedown is quaking mirror force

Don't you want to ORBIT CuteGirl in hopes of becoming her white knight in shining armor, user?
:3c

stop it or i'll have to shadow duel her/him

Do it pussy.

Back off plebians, I'll shadow duel cutegirl if it means he/she/it will leave. We don't need another Raita situation here again

you don't know what i'm capable of

STOP!

>We don't need another Raita situation here again
wtf i like cutegirl now

DO IT PUSSY

I think she'd like you too

Either way, cutegirl needs to leave

fuck off faggot

Thank you(and everyone else) for your help, I followed your advice and just won with this deck for the first time in ages. Big Eye really helped because the opponent was also using d/d and summoned Titanic Galaxy. Very good, white hair man.

>Yu-Jo Friendship

LLs makes me wish I was still playing cardboard.
I imagine sweeping my locals using them would feel amazing.