Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

>Previously on /tosg/:

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=737

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Karga)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411222aag.1a2736415561.1f213f415a6191a1.12223a41558a.45647581
github.com/torahamu/TOSAddon/tree/v1.0.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Karga isn't GM anymore.

Hi! I'm LeCreme!

hi

I was looking forward to this game but apparently it's not good?! What the heck happened? What is wrong?

You can still have fun in it. I enjoy this game despite the shitposters.

Nothing is wrong. It functions and works like a game.

The developers are just huge sellouts. Pay to win and RMT is a huge part of the game, especially on the SEA servers.

EU and USA servers have a miniscule amount of RMT. EU probably even less.

Fair share of cheaters and botters around and gold seller spam everyday.

Some skills and builds still broken and Cleric is the most overpowered low cost class in the game.

New R8 content is so hard no one except clerics can solo it.

People are waiting for a new secret class and item updates like Agni necklace for over a month now.

its okay but the endgame is somewhat a bit underwhelming and hardly balanced but you wont have to worry about it for at least 300 hours.

Rate it, most of the shit that is bad is already spent so I can't reset since 0 TP right now.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411222aag.1a2736415561.1f213f415a6191a1.12223a41558a.45647581

>New R8 content is so hard no one except clerics can solo it.
Not completely true. Swaaz managed to do all rank 8 content as a murmillo, and I've been making progress alone as a necro3. It is definitely hard, though.

Up to a point you can solo. Then District 8 happens and you can't. It's just not doable for most classes and if a few snowflake whales can do it, that isn't an argument in your favor.

is it up yet?

soon, should be in 10 to 20 minutes but you never know

I cleared district 8 on my own and I have shit gear. Git gud my friend.

clear this
*unzips dick*

Whisper me later

I'm ready to end Tree of Savior.

I have the glock in my hand.

I'm a retard attention whore. Look at me.

KYSMM.

take me too

It's up.

Too many servers for 5k players
Balance is bad in a lot of games and MMOs in general and here isn't different but IMC doesn't even try to make it better, instead they introduce things like trascendence and balance the game around, if you complain they tell you "buy gems or grind them for months until you are strong enough shitlord"
PvE endgame is a boring dungeon Kill X mobs>AFK X minutes>kill a boss wealer than the trash mobs for the most part and you have to farm it for months since the gear from that dungeon is based on collect and trade to an NPC X essence and Y fragment you get from boss floors and their cubes, it's one of the most tedious PvE endgame i ever seen.
PvP is a MOBA shitfest running at single digit FPS even on super computers balanced around no skill unstopable CC, OHKO and invicibility mechanics.
Levelling after 2-3 alts become tedious too but going single character only in ToS is a terrible idea.

and no migo

Stop playing this shit

what should I play then?

Whatever you want, just stop play ToS

I don't want to leave my friends...

Elona+

>Too many servers for 5k players
But not enough for 50k. The servers apparently can handle maybe like 5k each. If some miracle happens and there's a Christmas rush of people into the game, it's just going to fuck up even worse if they have less servers.

Someone post the "wth" image

>Someone asks Papa-chan when miko is
>She evades the question and runs away into a stack of pots

Yet when we had 50k players the servers couldn't handle that many.

They had to fucking shut them down so no new people could join.

What do you think inquis 3 is like?

>There are people who still think IMC is incapable of making a working Class Reset.

Being able to freely pick what classes you want isn't a working class reset. It'd probably just let people make whatever classes they want like back in beta.

>Circle 5 inquisitor
Oh what a monster

I like the new /indun

Unlocking and locking items is bugged.

This means that if you want to transend your weapon you locked, you can't until this is fixed.

AYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

Should I awaken a Didel Tower shield? It has so little potential after giving it 2 sockets.

5 potential is lots

I suppose you have a point. What gems do you recommend for a Cleric going Inquisitor?

think how much the dlc is gonna be?

About three fiddy

Seriously people leaving their plants unattended.

MORE FOR ME

Daily reminder that the seed cooldown can be exploited with the TBL prac exploit

>put a buff store up
>best buffs in town
>only one competition
>make it cheaper
>people still use the other one
why did I even bother making a jew and buying a 1.5m gem to make the best buffs!

Some people just buy whatever they see first, less than 4 digit buffs also sell a lot. besides that, it's just whatever who you want to "support".

Put your buffs next to the dungeons next time.
There's never any decent buffs near 290 or saalus.

no one buys buffs there retard, they buy them in town, then TP to the dungeon

>dina bee spawn rate reduced

TOP KEK

you bullshitting?

this means those faggots will move to DP2 which means they will meet a lot of hate

no, my guild mates are all smug that they could just resummon TS only to find that bees respawn in half

These faggot AFK farmers need to fuck off. They are the reason we cannot have anything nice and if they just jump from map to map IMCs going to shit on those maps and everyone hard for it.

IMC just needs to start handing out bans to these fuckers and quit trying to nerf everything into the ground. It's not even hard, it takes a minute or two to check on people afking at bees.

Hi!

>its a Haukinyau posts in every single thread and tries to be funny episode huehuehueuhuehhue

without dina bee and pure silver farmers, nobody would have any silver at all. not nearly enough to buy attributes.

not saying i'm okay with auto potion btw, but those people are just too stupid to bot for real.

Don't you see, this is another opportunity
Get as many khasti bows on the market since those fucks will be forced to make scout

Maybe without bee farm and afk farmers in general, IMC would realise the game has problems with earning silver and insane silver sinks and fix it.

But since those fucking afk farmers care about no one but themselves, there is no chance of this happening.

>afk farming is a problem
>I can make 4m/day rushing the 290 dungeon

What's with people and this fixation on bees? Its like 500k if you afk for 6~8h hours IF you can get a good channel

Since we got the 290 dungeon, I don't even do bees anymore, it's just not worth.

>not wanting to earn while NOT playing

>I can make 4m/day rushing the 290 dungeon

You're going to have to explain that one to me because it's like 140-150k for a boss kill and if you're lucky it'll drop an item that sells for 10k on the market place.

Not sure where you're getting that other 3.5 million from.

I have 10 characters

Because there are never any good buffs there.

So what are the prices for the new DLC?
Why the fuck doesn't IMC announce them beforehand?

how badly was it reduced?

fuck off jew botter

Its just an "If I can't have it, no one can" kind of situation where they're fed up with not being able to get bee money themselves.

They should put bees back up to those retarded spawn rates, make them inflict poison at a large rate, and let people try to quest in that area without afk farmers.

I put a shop up at Saalus to test for an entire day. Yes I sold buffs, but probably half as much as I would if I left her in town.

half spawn half spawn rate

Or ban you all and get rid of the game of cancerous botters who inflate prices.

I don't care there is no Agni, it will come sooner or later

I CARE

careful mods don't like animal posters

Just a reminder, you can actually get banned for afk farming now, since it's no longer technically afk farming.

Do people risk their transcending at all? I hear it only drops potential if it fails, but never the trans itself. Even so, you lose so much in terms of blessed shards that take forever to farm.

this temple shooter nerf is horrible

imagine if chrono's and their party lost haste while they stop attacking for a bit

my attacks do no damage kim
i'm playing a pet class

you can blame all the farmers for this one

yelling at the crowd doesn't help

you botters deserved this

I can confirm lads, entering TBL resets seed CD

AFK macroers

>instead of preventing bots they made a weak class even more horrible

Nothing wrong here.

the new sorc macro will be to press the summon templeshooter button on cooldown, which lines up perfectly with the new debuff

you will pay slightly more in mana potions but it doesn't rely on actually waiting for a mob to spawn so you can attack it

You guys were warned. We told you if you keep afking like that, IMC will do something about it. But you didn't stop.

You've only got yourselves to blame.

it's your own fucking fault for using your entire class to bot

fucking shut the fuck up and reroll like the rest of us

Be Sorc1 Necro3
Don't need to autopot any more
All the low effort bee farmers going to leave
Stay jelly retards

Next IMC will make is so that you have to hold your summon buttons if you want them to move or attack.
Kek

>implying I have a sorc

What do you retards are even talking about, I macro as WL with invocation, step up retards.

>he thinks that's a lot
hahahaha.png

Its only that low because I recently cleaned the market out of any shard that was below 250k. Too bad I have no character worth spending this on.

Don't shit where you eat user.

github.com/torahamu/TOSAddon/tree/v1.0.0

THANKS NIHON
BASED
SO BASED

Why wasn't this in the fucking game?

Why doesn't IMC just remove silver drops? That would take care of RMT bots, AFK macroers, and people rushing 290 or grinding 145/130.

They can just put the silver into the rewards you get from quests, gimmicks, and cubes from missions. Dungeons already drop talt and good items, so they don't need gold added to them. Play match the monsters get a silver box that gives you 50-500k silver. Isn't that much better than getting a stamina pill?

dump files into TreeOfSavior\data

make sure the file names have or

so it ended up like this
_marketshowlevel--v1.0.2.ipf

well I meant this

Those are some really cute bees(or maybe wasps?), but the idea is horrible.

Of all the things to break its the 290 boss this time. It literally just afk's and lets you kill him. Since this is a pretty beneficial bug since it just gets you through your daily chores quicker, expect it to be fixed in a few hours. After bringing the servers down for half a day.

What's horrible is that people can still make money with a minimum of effort! Something must be done about this before they ruin the spawns in every area.

Bosses do that sometimes anyway. Is it every time and with both of the bosses?

What they need to do is fucking nuke AFK farmers and ban bots. How much effort would it take to spend 1 hours every day going around banning them? It's not like there's so many that a single person can't deal with all of them in one hour.

Yes, they'll be back immediately after, but as long as they're farming the maps below Lv30 they can't gather a significant amount of Silver. And for AFK farmers, they need to start giving them bans, rollbacks, or simply making it so skeletons don't AFK farm.