Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_I8fkSNicvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mei is best girl

nth for "you're the only constant"

First for comp is a meme

Cutest and best pairing

>immediately mute/block anyone who spits toxicity for no reason in competitive
>so many people muted that I'm starting to be known for being 'unresponsive' and 'refusing to listen' when I play at the same time of night because I don't see their text anymore

maybe I can still make it probably not

>Mei literally hates Junkrat
>pairing
Fanfiction.net pls go

D.Va is cute! CUTE!

Mei/RH is where it's at.
>Must violence always be the solution?
>VIOLENCE IS USUALLY THE ANSWER

I bet you're one of those shitters who think asking to switch is toxicity.

pharah bully soldier

Looks like Pharah main here crying

Mei is just tsundere towards Junkrat

>guy calls out that his ult is ready
>waiting for him to use it so we can push forward
>30 seconds left in the game and he finally fucking uses it after we've already managed to break through and kill most of them

>considered troll pick on Apex and in Diamond+ comp
>useless without Mercy
>barely viable with Mercy
>not viable if enemy has McCree/D.Va/76 aka Current Meta
Why wouldn't they?

but you're too beta to call him out

Pls no nerf D.Va. I'm having fun for once.

>soldier
>a real threat to pharah

The new meta in one pic.

Best highlight intro for Soldier? Leaning toward Looking At You.

>Mercy sits with ult the entire match until the last 2 seconds to ult a solo tank
I'd love it if they implemented a decay on her ult if X amount of people died around her and she didn't use it. Need to light a fire under some peoples asses to get them to press a button.
Pharah just needs to be removed from the game.

WHY WON'T THEY BUFF HER
Because she shits all over anyone sub 2500
BUT I STILL WANT BUFFS THOUGH!
To bad, you are playing a casual as fuck shooter, Pharah doesn't get to be good.

This will be repeated for eternity

we all know she's getting a nerf 2 months from now user, you know it I know it everybody knows it.

let's enjoy it while it lasts

She's fine in my opinion. I have a lot of fun when she puts her shield up, I haxy her and then shred her mech

why is d.va so fucking fat??

D.Va is so fucking annoying now. I thought Zarya was the most annoying tank, but new D.Va blows her out of the water.
>pop matrix
>spam winkyface

OP shit is fun, who would have thought.

We either need another good anti-matrix character, or she needs to lose something.

Soldier:76 should be the start of almost all DPS heroes getting a similar ~17% damage buff.
Soldier:76 is good because you finally have a viable 200 hp hero kit that can actually dent tanks.

When Zaryanova is doing 190 dps instantly through deflect/D.Matrix out to 16m, Pharah's 26.5 m/s projectile 120 dps max seems stupid, as just one example.

>this is the best voice line in the game

Somdra's hairstyle looks like shit. Full head of hair Sombra skin when?

>D.va
>op

here we go again

Do you like it when he is looking at you, user?

>D'va mains
Here we go again.

She needs a tweak to her DM, such as being unable to bring it back up if it hits the red mark. It's too easy to toggle right now, that was an argument being made way back when the resource bar was introduced.

>good anti-matrix character
Zarya and Sombra, technically.

MEI NERF WHEN??????

I hated it in the leaks, but its not that bad.

Not even gonna lie, 76 is op right now. I can do more damage than Mccree and not have to aim, and kill supports with my ult in half the time while still being mobile.

She was certainly overbuffed.

Just because you can't melt her in 3 seconds it doesn't means she's op

She still can't 1v1 most of the hero's in this game

Hopefully fucking soon. I'm tired of being slowed the fuck down despite the stupid chink cunt not even attacking me still.

Who thought having several characters with immunity was a good idea?

All they did is adding 100hp which can make her survive for LITERALLY 1 (one) more second

and they increased her movement speed so people don't casually walk away from her when she's firing her marshmallows

>D.va now can use a mini defense matrix while out of the mech

how do you react?

from 3342 to 2999
why the fuck the fucking game put me with fucking faggots who want to fucking play only the fucking shittiest dps? i swear to anybody that the last 10 matches put me with fucking faggots who instantlock fucking hanzo/sombra on fucking attack, and worse of all, FUCKING F I V E DIFFERENT BASTION PLAYERS ON FUCKING ATTACK

>which can make her survive for LITERALLY 1 (one) more second
Lets ignore the fact that that one second is enough for
1. her to pop matrix and fall back
2. Ana to outheal all the damage

But hey, on paper it's just one second of shooting her crit box, amirite xD

you think thats bad, I was literally at 3499 and then dropped to 2920 and then back up to 3387 right now

I think she's in a good position. She certainly doesn't need any buffs and personally I don't feel she needs any nerfs.

>lmao guys it's just LITERALLY 1 (one) more second of life
>whole fucking pro meta changed and is built around D.Va now
>pro scene and masters+ pick D.Va more often than Zarya now
Literally 1 second lmao xDDD

>comp on eichenwalde
>win first round playing genji, gold elims, silver damage
>pick pharah on defense
>enemy pharah keeps shitting all over our team because pocket mercy
>Soldier and Ana duo start screaming into their mics about how I'm useless
>Soldier keeps screaming about how he gets the Pharah down to "one bar" but can't kill her
>he's not even trying to kill the mercy
>Pharah's sitting 10 miles away spamming at us alone while waiting for her team to respawn
>the Ana just stands there with his dick in his hand not even trying to shoot her
>don't think he even knows he can damage enemies
>they demand I pick McCree and sit there slowly denting the Rein shield with the whole enemy team behind it while our Rein's trying to play DPS
>Ana and Soldier were diamond
>"thanks for tilting us"

How the fuck am I the one stuck at 2700

>troll pick
More like a situational pick. Every time she was picked, people had to switch. If pharah went uncountered for too long, the opposing team lost the round.
Even though she might not be a top pick who's good in every situation, the ability to dictate the enemy team's composition is a strong aspect of pharah pick.

>reddit is lobbying to get Terry Crews to voice Doomfist
>Terry even acknowledged it on his Twitter
>no one realizes having famous people in new IPs detracts from the experience
>or that Doomfist's personality and voicework may have already been done or decided
>they're going to put an actual VA out of work for their memes (especially in these hard times for VAs)

Goddammit why do they have to ruin everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=_I8fkSNicvo

Don't go symmetra they said!

Bitch please, went from 2350 to 3100 and then back to 2400.

>destroy other team for 2 rounds in arcade
>they all quit
>game ends not counting as a victory

What the actual fuck?

>Every time she was picked, people had to switch.
Switch who? McCree/76/D.Va who are already on 95% of comps? Wow, Pharah is literally a game changer.

Play the game yourself, you moron.

>Terry Crews

Reddit always loves the worst memes.

>b-baka, it's not like I iced to save you from that ult because I like you or anything!

And? fucking AND?

She's a tank, she must not get killed every 3 seconds, Mei can survive longer than her and she's not even a tank.

so it's ok if Zarya and Rien get 100% pickrate but god forbid D.va get's some attention after Zarya been nerfed and can no longer shit on D.va all the time

Okay what the fuck since when can you hook people out of their spawn?

I think she could stand to lose 50 health. Especially since defense matrix is so nutty.

It kind of feels like she's doing Winston better than Winston.

>why am i stuck in x sr
Because you're bad or you solo queue.

Meh, it's too early to care either way

Zarya works but can't 1-clip her anymore, and I believe I sum it up perfectly when I say
>Sombra

If you're 1v1 against D.va you are pretty much fucked. Can she boost into your face and slam damage into you, all while blocking whatever you fire back. There's also her 600 fucking HP.

>And? fucking AND?
And she's a A grade in meta now. When character goes from desperation pick to meta after one patch,it's not balanced, it's broken. Same with 76 now.

That intro is only good visorless.

Otherwise the other two ones.

>It kind of feels like she's doing Winston better than Winston.
This is fucking hilarious considering people were calling her a crappier Winston before

That fucking Soldier.

>Never played D.va
>Play her for the first time in a QP match
>Don't even play well because it's my first time with the character
>Still get career best of pretty much everything, damage, elimination, objective kills, etc

Yeah, I think a nerf might be necessary. If I can do more damage as a newbie D.va than I can do with any of the characters I have actual experience with there's a serious problem.

True, it's not really absolutely horrible. I just ruins what could have been a really cute character. I can't waifu a chick with that hair

>Implying blizzard has even thought for a second about Doomfist other than people want them
>Implying they give an absolute shit about anything but stuff that lets them jew people for lootboxes
Nigga you don't understand, this isn't a game for content anymore. Its a game for lootbox jewing.

jesus sorry man, i quitted after 3 matches to find the next day more fucking shitty teams

They occupy the same design space, mobile skirmishers with limited utility.

Same reason why Mcree and Soldier don't coexist, same reason why Mercy might as well not exist because Ana is around.

Smart people have been saying from the start that if D'va gets buffs, she turns into turbo winston with a far more useful ult and alternate fire.

>after Zarya been nerfed and can no longer shit on D.va all the time
>one of three D.Va's counters can't counter her effectively anymore
>THIS IS FINE GUYZ MY MAIN IS FINALLY """VIABLE""" (read: OP, but viable for shitters because you could never play her properly)
D.Va was one of my main heroes since game's release. She already had by far the best survivability of any tank, she didn't need HP boost especially in the very same patch that allowed her to move faster while shooting - the only change that was needed.

You must lose a lot of bets

Who here /best at hero they hate/?

I fucking abhor Tracer, I think she has the most bland and basic personality in the entire game. But lo and behold, she's also one of my most successful heroes.

>No Tim
>No Harb
>No Surefour
>Even no Kephrii
twitch ow is ded

>unsuccessfully chipping away at enemy defenses for 5 minutes
>get payload to 1m away from the last point
>organize a push with everyone's ults up
>we go all out, they go all out and counter ult us
>everyone dead, no one has ults, 30 seconds remaining
>we rush to the point as if our lives depended on it
>6v6 on the payload with everyone just bludgeoning away at each other with whatever they have (which isn't much)
>we manage to come out on top and win the match

Sooo damn satisfying. Ults really mar the experience.

>OP, but viable for shitters because you could never play her properly

Actually you idiot D.va was still viable in gold and low plat

Try playing her in Diamond without getting stomped every 3 second and say she's viable again.

Zarya wasn't really nerfed that much. In fact with the change they made to the way her beam works it's probably a net buff

But D.va probably did zoom past her with her own buffs yeah

hello thread

All tanks can be melted when out of position or their abilities go on cooldown.

A D.Va now has 600 HP (two thirds of which mitigates damage), has two lives, and a damage nullifying ability that unlike the Rein shield, can eat an infinite amount of damage with an ability that is on a 1 sec toggle and cannot be juked like the FB over Rein's shield trick. Once that is off cooldown, she can get out with boosters that will come off cd faster than she will run out of DM.

Just about the only sure way to fuck up a D.Va now is to be caught between enemies on opposite sides. She now is the hardest to kill of all tanks, which should be Reinhardt's role.

She needs and will be tweaked down.

Stop talking.

Whoa there, devolving to insults?
Not very healthy for your argument, which is already almost collapsing in on itself.
If you actually watched the OGN games, you could see that pharah was picked just as often as mccree and tracer.
The meta is 3tank 1dps. Dva is the only one that can counter an equally skilled player on pharah. Roadhog is easily avoided, easily cc'd and is countered by Dva as well, not to mention zarya and rein. Pharah is one of the heros that can easily out-range the hook and the rightclick. Winston can only jump once, cannot reach pharah. Rein can only block in one direction and his shield breaks to 12 rockets, if only pharah is shooting it(which is never the case). And rein has no ability that can kill pharah.
No, fire strike is easily avoided, and dropping your shield while pharah is in LOS, is just taking 120 damage for a small chance to do 100.
The only support that counters pharah reliably is zen. Who got picked once in the tournament and instantly died. To pharah.(kings row game)
Ana's damage is not enough to kill a pharah being healed by mercy and usually 120>80 so you will die quick if you stand still to aim.
Pharah and mccree are basically the same. Squishy glass cannon that relies on their team and shit out massive damage. They both have their counters, (dva for both) (genji and tracer to cree and cree and 76 to pharah).

When are they going to fix the fucking bug where you teleport as Sombra and you die anyway?

I just teleported as a Reinhardt was attacking me, I got away, then suddenly feel another hammer swing hit me and I reappear in front of him. And on his screen it was the same fucking thing, I was gone, he swung again anyway, and I reappeared and died. This is not the first time damage had hit me after I've disappeared.

>if you don't pick Zenyatta your team won't kill anyone because Ana can top of a 1hp Reinhardt/D.Va in a half second
>if you don't pick Lucio you go without the best mobility in the game
>if you don't pick Ana you can't keep up with the other Ana's healing

Okay lets bring back the 3 support bullshit why not

My main issue with D.Va's current state is I basically can't play Winston on Control Point anymore. D.Va always was a a problem for Winston, but now she's in every game. (Add Soldier's ranged tank shredding.) It was always pretty challenging to dodge the Roadhogs and Reapers while still remaining effective, but you can't get away from Soldier and D.Va. If you manage to start doing well despite the odds, except all four in the same game.

My Winston was hot shit. I could win like 80% of control points with him. Now our team pretty much needs D.Va paired with Zarya or Roadhog if we want to win. It's a shame because D.Va can't do the same things that Winston can. Can't put the same reliable damage on Genji and Lucio. Can't reliably assassinate support, definitely not when they're healing each other. Can't even defend her team from her own ultimate.

I love Hana.

>All tanks can be melted when out of position or their abilities go on cooldown.

sure espesially Zarya and Road hog you can 1v1 most of the heroes

>two thirds of which mitigates damage
Doesn't fucking count since her critbox is in the middle of the fucking mech
>has two lives
as if the second life does any impact on the game
>can eat an infinite amount of damage with an ability that is on a 1 sec
with a 4 second use and 10 second until full recharge, rein's shield is far better when Zarya surge the team and he shield his team

>teammate picked Soldier before I could
>spectating him while dead
>he's missing all his shots

Blizzard thought they were smart by making spectating third person only so you can't tell how anyone's aiming (same reason you can only see your medals) but anyone with half a brain can see what's going on.

Could a team in grandmaster level comp theoretically stomp with a full team of 6 Supports?

Yes, its happened multiple times on stream

Are you the same guy that got super salty about Ana and copypasted that same thing every time about the "effective 300 HP" and all that shit

Now you know the feeling of a d.va main when Zarya was on every game ever

Yes

>spectating third person only

press spacebar you mongoloid

hana is fat

>And on his screen
Kill Cams are not actually their screen, it's an approximation based on your local data, not theirs