Best ship

eyosongive.us

>Patch Notes
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-623-notes
>New Champion
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-reveal-camille-steel-shadow

Annie is for ___

>Implications
I didn't imply anything, I asked you a question. I did assume you weren't but it was still a question.
>therefore nobody ever dies to raptors
I never said or thought this, I was just prefacing the next part of my post about how I don't do raptors in the first place because I know I probably won't be able to take them. And it's not like I haven't gotten near death trying to do them either. Now you're the one making the assumptions
>And he can do this because he can clear faster than any of the other junglers
This is objectively wrong as any good jungler with good clear can get more cs than you and be much better at farming than you. You only get maximum of two smites the groves take a long time to finish themselves, longer than it takes for any normal jungler to finish them. If you out cs anyone as Ivern, he is dying, not csing well at all, or is just a shitty jungler. Even with optimizing my clear and taking all my camps I still will only have the same cs as the enemy jungler.

You're not even giving any sort of arguement so I will just tell you the things you should know about him as someone who plays him a lot.
Ivern is absolutely fucking annihilated by people that can counter jungle. Lee Sin destroys him because he has the ability to hard engage on him and kick his shit in and also counter jungle well and invade him well. If Ivern ever gets invaded, he will almost always die unless he outplays them by a lot. Ivern has basically no 1v1 power early on, just disengage. Kha Zix falls in the same category of junglers that can invade him and destroy him. Make it a point to fuck up Ivern's jungle so he CAN'T auto clear his camps. He revolves around smiting his buffs, groving his camps, then going to gank and coming back for those camps when they're done. If he has nothing to fall back on or he is dead and has to waste time like that he will lose that edge in experience that's supposed to make him "busted"

Anyone with significant malz experience got any thoughts on his changes? It looks like he's been dumpstered but I really don't want to believe that.

why are you all so angry and aggressive

pls calm down

10 bans when?
Sand box when?
Why is riot making that anyone without and AoE or heavy sustain cant Jungle

flashing and ulting to pretend you're good at the game

He is slowly being transferred to the jungle.

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT BITCH

Initiation

why can I only draw while horny?

cute boy love

>try out some rengar on my friend's bronze shitter acct
>kill lux all day to the point where she starts complaining how I can only kill her
>kill twitch on the next fight
>"you happy?"
>last team fight around elder dragon
>pop my ult
>enemy team realizes this and groups up in a bush
>groups up in a bush
>groups up
>lux and twitch sitting in close proximity to each other
>mfw

>Lux gets another skin
>It's an ultimate skin
>Meanwhile Zyra gets absolutely fucking nothing

BASED RITO JAMES DID IT AGAIN
HAHA BRAVO REDDIT!!!

How is she?

The mage patch nerfed his jungle and then there were two patches that nerfed his jungle further. I doubt these changes are jungle buffs.

Fuck off, Yorick skins wen?

only lonely

I agree, this is bullshit, when is annie getting another skin?

FUCK YOU YOU STIPID FUCKING IDIOT

yeah im calm :^) HAHAHA GET IT MY DEMEANOR AND CHOICE OF EMOTICON INDICATE THAT I AM BEING SARCASTIC AND WILL NOT DO WHAT YOU WANT YOUF UCKING NIGGER RETARD GET THE FUCK OUT FUCK YOU PUSSY THEY'RE JUST WORDS ON A TAIWANESE SHOE POLISHING BULLETIN BOARD KILL YOURSWEFLF

hin Jungle need to be nerfed, that shit could solo Dragon at lvl 1

Fuck off, Illaoi skins wen?

Who?

what happened to your boyfriend?

YOU WILL REMEMBER YORICK MORI

Scarra seems to think that it could end up being a buff, but will significantly change his play pattern.

twitch dot tv/scarra/v/102525869?t=2h17m56s

I guess. I don't give half a fuck about jungle malz. He has been my main since I started league and the mage patch sucked the life out of him. These latest changes look like they might be the end of him.

draw lewd kat

>lulu will never lick your nipples, giving you a skin rash, then cure said rash by expanding your chest and giving you cute D cup boy titties and then milk you for your milk
sigh.

Impregnating!

>minor changes to champion
>is [Insert Name Here] TRASH?? are these changes OP??

Cucks.

Cause we're all losers who hate ourselves lashing out in incoherent anger at everything all the time desperately hoping we can forget about our own shit lives by insulting someone elses.

Continuing onto this. Ivern is also very good at counter jungling buffs so you should be just as cautious with him in the game as you would be a Shaco. This entails: Warding your buffs, buying a pink (control ward) and putting it in one of your jungles, paying attention if and when you do see him on the map and keep track of this so you can make sure his ganks don't ruin someone's lane.
As for what to do when he is in your lane, then do exactly as it says above, buy a permaward to put in your lane and make sure the rest of your lane is warded as well so he doesn't' surprise you. Ivern literally can't do anything to you if you're not pushed up as he NEEDS someone else to hard engage with him or else he will die or he just won't be able to hit any of his abilities. and won't be able to get any damage on you at all and just waste his time. After 6, he can send Daisy in to tank the turret but remember that at any point in time where Daisy hits you, he will start taking turret damage if he's close. If he's not close enough to take turret damage than just burst down Daisy but be careful not to be close enough to get slowed by Ivern's shield bombing.

I can't think of anything else to say about how to not get shit on by Ivern but it shouldn't really be that hard considering he's very straightforward. He wants to slow you with a shield and he wants to root you, just be careful not to get tricked. Additionally he will want to kite you using Daisy so just hard engage or don't engage at all.

Damn sure I don't have a wife/gf to have men to have sex with user.

Thanks for that sir. I think I disagree with his conclusion but it's nice to hear a top level player think it might be okay.

xth for Yordle Lore

don't you mean human lore

Can you give me the run down of the new yordle lore? What changed?

You can't impregnate her.

Death Blossom Zyra when?

Yordle's look down on other races because they are the bestest out there. Yordle's live to be a billion years old and they use their yordle majicks to make themselves appear as humans instead of pint sized beings

Not with that attitude!

>Yordle's look down on other races because they are the bestest out there
Well I suppose I can understand that
>Yordle's live to be a billion years old
Well that was already hinted at with Poppy's lo-
>they use their yordle majicks to make themselves appear as humans instead of pint sized beings
What the fuck. Who thought this was a good idea?

>hamsters think they are better than anything
fucking joke

Shyvana is ulseless, so sad. Why Dragon Lady cant have more love from rito

According to Tristana's, yordles are acyually immortal and extremely rare creatures.
This makes Gnar and potentially Amumu make no sense.

After Vandal Vi and Glacial Maokai/Haunted Malphite

Is it wrong if I want to put Lux against a wall and fuck her until she passes out?

Does Riot realize the power of little stories before they release a champion

You gather so much more hype when it's just a paragraph or too instead of giving away what the champion looks like and their abilities

Death Blossom is an awful line of skins

It's all still early so it might still be good or salvageable in the end but so far:
>Yordles are now some sort of magic immortal spirit elves or at least can be pretty old (see: Poppy was already around when Demacia was founded)
>Bandle City is a hidden magical place where everything is much more intense and basically better and any outsider would age super fast
>Since Bandle City is so fucking awesome now Yordles think everything outside sucks
>While they have always been smarter they are now so smart and smug about it to the point of wondering "how they managed to communicate at all" refering to humans.
>Yordles hide their appearance (don't know yet if they control this but it's either this or only people worthy, but that's just speculation at this point) and look like humans to other humans. See: Trist looked like an old lady to the bandits in that lore thing
>All this directly contradicts a bunch of previous yordle lore: Rumble, Veigar, Lulu, etc.

TL;DR:

Seems like they're turning them into Fae/Fair Folk.

but then how do humans know about Yordles at all? The bandit guy was shocked when Trist said she was actually a Yordle

>yordles think they're better than humans
>use bullshit magic to look like humans
Wow....that's just pathetic. Nice lore there yordle fags.

this It's probably the kind of thing were you've heard folk tales about Yordles, but never expect to meet one personally.

I agree with this. The Yasuo teaser thing was pretty cool and so was the Jinx stuff except for the music video. The shit that went down during the GP rework was amazing also though that was probably prepared a million years in advance since there were several skins and the map changes and shit.
They need to do more things like the Yasuo teaser story, the whole Jhin thing, and the vandalizing of Vi's lore on Jinx release. I loved those.

it's almost as if Riot is comprised of a bunch of hacks

It's not like they have control over it ya dingus. It's just a thing the magic does subconsciously.

Yeah but like, now instead of being a race of tiny folks that just try their best and are smart (they have to be to handle their handicaps) and being decent at magic, now they're the best there has ever been at everything.

I think they thought that was bullshit until they realized it wasn't, because before the bandit died he was like "hey you weren't lying".

What gets me is that Trist acts like "primitive" human communication is foreign to her, like she can't even read facial expressions. It'd make sense if she was some kind of alien insect, but Yordles have literally fucking human faces and don't seem to have better means of communication themselves besides talking.

>Yordles went from a lively and friendly town to generic ass elf mindset midgets that use magic

whoa... so this is the power... of Anthony Burch...

What does Taliyah need to be good?

Read the Noxian meme if you want to know what they are turning them into.

Magical beings/spirits that embodie the places and roles they fill in life.

Especially funny after they spent so much time giving Poppy full facial animations which are 100% human gestures kek

the ap rod that slows people down

>They can't even control their own little pixie magic that they seemingly brag about
My man, you're only making yordles seem like an even bigger joke of a race to me.

I want to go back to the days where Tristana was a happy, hyper little yordle who just liked to talk about pocket rockets and going kaboom.

I pulled off my first double proxy. It may have only been one wave but I got three people to chase me.

I'm really happy that viktor still does good damage and its been so long since I fought a riven, it was rather refreshing.

>Normals

>Ranked in the preseason

whats the difference between ranked and normals

are people better in ranked

>Camille released while at work
>Come back and everyone has several click bait titles
>BUSTED JUNGLE? TOPLANE CARRY GOD? NEW CHAMP OP??

I die a little inside everytime

people occasionally try in ranked

Holy shit shyv feels so bad
the new e is fucking cancer and is slower than a bronce 5 reaction time

this probably has been planned since before him but who knows

Well to be fair she's the yordle closest to humans so far

She's been centuries around them if they don't change the lore so she probably has human communication down.

She also seems to actually appreciate human effort instead of yordle magic bullshit so more points for her.

>Negative win/loss in normals
>Lolgen clan tag
>Singed
>Proxy Singed
>Posting your games

There's a lot more wrong with the image than just normals.

I lose my confidence to play at any kind of level and I'm working my way back

surely you don't mind my epic normal game blogging user :^)

I'm not the same guy. I just don't care about that shit nor do I care about people posting normal games.

In ranked everyone is a closer skill level and everyone tries a little more.

In normals shits every where and there are few fucks given

>Trying to play this game with contact lenses in

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>Azir main since his relase
>Love his playstyle
>Play him despite nerfs and manage to do good enough to not drag my team down
>Rylai's nerfs are coming

Hold me /lolg/ I don't want to let go of my bird..

fucking hell

if i will see "np we win late game" after bot lane feeds fucking 15 kills in 15 minutes to enemy bot, ill drop a fucking bollock

how fucking hard is it to stop fighting after you lose first blood and get double killed by enemy adc in 5 minutes

fucking sit your ass at tower and be thankful for every single minion that you can scramble

>not playing the entire game off ear and counting the seconds

disgust

>>Rylai's nerfs are coming
didnt they said they will not touch Ry for a while cause AP HP item during this assassin meta?

____ BUFFS WHEN

The new Bard skin is one of the best skins in the game

Isnt that just the Dwemer lore tweaked a little?

Convince me why it is better than his default

Riot should make more pretty skins like Blackthorn morgana

It's more of a tank meta which is the reaction to assassins and CotC since it's beyond broken on so many champions

>ill drop a fucking bollock

1-5 Go to bed
6-0 Go to bread

>playing any vidya/watching tv with contact lenses

I learned quite early how that's not a very good idea

cute mask and outfit ft. meeps w/ masks

I hate the new client, sure it looks cool, but the previous one was way more convenient.
God, I hate normals.

its another story of
>bot its pushed under enemy tower and still want me to gank for em

>no run in and die for me ping

DO IT, FAGGOT, BUT IF YOU KS ME WILL FUCKING REPORT YOU, 2ND SUPPORT!!

>not diving like a man