Name another mass-production 4 cylinder that can handle over 1000 horsepower

Name another mass-production 4 cylinder that can handle over 1000 horsepower.

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

rx7club.com/race-car-tech-103/my-13b-peripheral-port-dyno-sheet-58ida-401800/page3/#post11120108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S14.

lots can, but for how long do you need it to work?

GM Ecotec, and haven't people managed to pull 1000hp from VW's 1.8T?

sr20

4AGE
KA24
S14B25

>4A-GE
Top lel. Maybe if you had said 3S-GTE I could have taken you seriously.

>handle over 1000 horsepower.

What does that even mean? how long is the engine expected to last at that power? i don't know if there even exist a reliable 4 cylinder turbo that can make 1000 HP and be daily driven for thousands of miles like a normal engine.

It doesn't mean anything. That number accounts for thousands of dollars in aftermarket internals

>the cylinders didn't explode from the cylinder pressure on the first pass
>"the 4g63 is confirmed most reliable and best engineered engine ever"
> implying any 1000 hp 4g has stock sleeves

Also to answer ops question, shitty little 1.8 and 1.6 Hondas made that much power. And their block is much lighter and not built " hurr durr mitsubishi tough because thick metal = engineering excellence"

Also crank walk

E C O T E C

Sr20det
3sgte
7age
Fa20

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cylinders

a 13b is very hard pressed to make 400. don't get me wrong they have a fantasitic power to weight but are still very limited. Why do you think people go 20b or a small block?

>a 13b is very hard pressed to make 400
What? It'll make nearly that with no turbos.

rx7club.com/race-car-tech-103/my-13b-peripheral-port-dyno-sheet-58ida-401800/page3/#post11120108

you are fucking kidding the renesis basically can make no more than low 200's and it is absolutely physically maxed out with aggressive porting and all the bells and whistles. The 13b simply can nnot make that much power. Maybe if it had rocket fuel .

There are plenty of dyno charts out there (most don't signify crank or RWkW) showing 220-250kW NA.

Takes a few bloody dollars, but still.

>One weird trick etc etc etc

Plus there's this monstrosity that apparently makes power without cutting anything.

Correct, but that's not what was being argued.

Forgot my image.

Ah. Thought you were just talking about FI lol

Is it? I see
>>>>>cylinders
and then
>a 13b is very hard pressed to make 400

The fact is that it's possible to make 400 horsepower out of a naturally aspirated 13B, and the sky is the limit with turbos. Renesis was never specified, nor was any amount of OEM components.

I see no link to the OP in the case of rotary to 4cyl with this specific argument, but I see your point.

I suggest you scroll down and catch up on the conversation.

Catch up to the conversation where you can get 400hp out of a 13b without FI or scroll up to the OP asking about 4cyl engines?

Maybe the one that's currently being discussed and takes up half the thread?

So if the handbrake signals the ACD to stop giving power to the rear wheels, does this mean you can do full sick(gay) FWD burnouts?