joindota.com/

Previous thread:

fuck china

is this true?

>tfw no Sheever GF

What went wrong?

i fak u mom so hard she die

that's not an answer to my question at all

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

i like china

>tfw squash penis

I like south east Asian dota

Don't you guys think Pudge is a bit too strong?
This hero can do nothing mid, feed or deny himself a couple times, get lvl6 and an invis rune and just roam destroying any lane with the simple act of walking up and ulting then hooking someone for a guaranteed kill.
He often gets blink for his first item, making watching out for hooks irrelevant since he will continue to just blink ult hook.
Once people cannot lane anymore and disperse to farm jungle, he will smoke either alone or with his team and reverse any farm the players had done with another 3 button combo.

Soon enough he's getting a flesh stack per minute and he buys blademail or aghs to further cement his level of invincibility during teamfights.

You cannot contest the early deathball of pudge roaming with his team and pushing all your t1s and t2s down, so you find yourself losing your first highground defence at 22-25 minutes.
Pudge's natural ganking allies, Spirit Breaker and Bloodseeker, make the game a living hell for anyone that cannot manfight at 10 minutes.

Pudge is just stupidly strong with a mildly competent team (won't necessarily fight well but will at least follow you to push or secure your kills).
With Pudge it is incredibly easy to snowball, but if you waste a lot of time and mana going for mlg hooks only to hook your ally that just blinked onto the enemy, you're going to get flamed by your team. Otherwise it is natural to make enemies flame by picking Pudge. He is just that strong.
Pudge is one of the main heroes of this issue, but why is it more beneficial for teams to roam together as five for the rest of the game from the 10-15 minute mark forcing fights or pushing?
Why isn't splitpushing or farming viable enough to counter this?

My team as it stands cannot win this teamfight. My options are:
>Fight with team anyway, barely hold off highground attack after they wipe us and push through the t1 and t2

>Farm an item while the enemy gets a ton of tower gold and my team dies

I miss PSG guys

fuck off psg

Tfw no ntr hero
>Who's cock is better? Me or your husband's?!
>I-- I c-can't say!
>Say it, or I stop fucking you!
>It's yours! Please don't stop!

Buy a shadow amulet and afk at the mid lane.

Haha reply to my shit bait I post every thread guys :D

>Team dicking around and won't push highground, just standing in front of it
>One of them gets hooked from like Tier 4's by Pudge with Ahgs and Aether into the 5 of them
>Push over

>8.0 "large"
maybe in china and japan

Have a 5k screenshot, some of these textures aren't made for this resolution though

>No Lux hero
Serously dotards?

Is lux a loli?
If so then pugna

>Give Valve +$4,000,000 in TI revenue alone
>This is what we get

Don't worry though after 5 1/2 months of no patch I'm sure the monkey king arcana event WHOOPS I MEAN UPDATE HAHAHA will finally prove to us Valve actually sat down and did something.

>people are going to buy the monkey king arcana in droves

I have to wonder why people are so fucking dumb but they keep doing it

>enjoy thing
>have expendable income
>buy thing

it's that simple

shhhh you're going to upset the resident neets

>Third world monkeys are so poor they don't know it's called disposable income

>tfw no toilet slut hero

Why would they release a monkey king arcana before jugg's?

The average male penis size is between 4.7 and 6.3 inches. This picture was made by men and for men; it's absolute bullshit.

If this pic makes you feel insecure you are a dumbass.

>enjoying doturd
good joke

Nobody knows why, but it's already confirmed in the game files

>post yfw invoker will get an arcana sooner or later regardless of the vote because it's fucking easy money for valve

Valve can do literally whatever they want and still make an absurd profit. Don't ask goy just BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

BUY IN THE FIRST HOUR AND GET DOUBLE EXALTED ARCANA

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

No she's not a loli and not a skeleton too
She's a CUTE

because they're jews

>tp will be FREE
cant wait for patch 7.0

>each team starts with courier
If that shit happens I'm quitting dota

What if courier and sentries 50 gold?
Obs 25? Tp 25?

>Pay us to be able to vote for a thing you will pay for

classic stuff

Then we still get reddit posts that supporting is difficult and I'm always poor and my team yells at me

but support CANT be OP

Is mage/wizard the weakest class once again?
When the enemy can pour out physical and pure damage or even minor magic nukes, what good is a designated magic damage only hero?
Early game you are countered by raindrops, and after that the enemy just gets bkbs and maybe even a pipe.

Heroes like Zeus, Leshrac, Pugna and Lina simply do not do enough burst to deal with all these strength hero bullies that just push you down early while their agility carries take the kills and tower gold for their bkbs or even just desolators and diffusals cause their team will protect them anyway so who cares?

I already said this in my previous post on the issues with Pudge , but I think part of the reason magic has taken such a hit is due to deathball.
This may seem contradictory, since on paper magic aoe damage seems great for deathballing, but the issue with it is almost always the timing.
Magic heroes do not have the timing to hit a point where they can sustain fights and sieges without running out of health or mana until later in the game.
Arcanes and soul ring aren't enough and put you at risk with lower health compared to the enemy.
Other snowballing items like mekansm require large amounts of mana to function, and without bloodstone which is difficult to get before 10-15 minutes when you are doing these fights and pushes, it will be hard just to survive.
Magic is also inherently resisted more.
Everyone has passive magic resistence, but not everyone has armor. There are several heroes with 0-1 base armor, which only makes it easier for physical damage to gain an advantage, especially if they build desolator.
Desolator is one of the main items that lets physical damage outclass magic damage. Desolator is much stronger than its magic counterpart, Veil of Discord because it affects towers and pierces bkb with no cooldown.
With Veil, you have a limited window to take advantage of it, and if the enemy backs off until it wears off then immediately attacks, it is useless.

Remember when Lich's sacrifice was buffed to insane numbers, reddit got pissed when it was nerfed thinking it's about taking turns

>invoker can be OP for 6 months but lich can't for a week?
lmao

Yeah it's a fucking laugh riot

>Give Valve $110,000,000 for TI6
>Don't get an update for another 3 months

I mean good thing nobody calls out Valve for their rampant disregard for this game and its players or having to answer why they can't have people to work on Dota 2 constantly seeing as how it's the biggest game on Steam and their golden goose. They might get in some hot water but luckily no one ever will.

Doesn't valve have like a dozen, few dozen employees to do everything though, compared to Riot which has hundred(s?) of employees each to sepcific departments

Valve literally has like.
6 people working on dota at best.
another 6 on cs:go
and 2 on TF2 at this point.
the rest is just server maintenance.

>rampant disregard for this game
oh boy the beta spoiled you

compared to any multiplayer game, and I mean ANY, dota is the fucking cake

>but hots
watered down shite
>but overwatch
it just came out, expect it to stop getting updates when normies get bored of it

and about 150 autists working on VR shit nobody even wants

>every other multiplayer game is shit because I said so even though that has nothing to do with valve being lazy kikes

they released a new hero and several balance patches

how is that "no updates for 3 months"?

I guess only dotards are this stupid.
Not to mention, "p2w" events
They make some fake accounts to complain about bugs that they already fixed and update the fixes right away so tards will fall for the "valve care about this game give them money guys" and the circle continues.

I remember this well friend, I thought it wasn't even a Lich buff though just a Ranged creep XP increase that benefited Lich cause of Sacrifice. You're right tho culled right away, meanwhile Invoker is probably as strong as Lich when he's level 7 and only gets way stronger the longer the game goes but recieves zero nerfs despite being a "Jack of all trades, also ace in all of those trades" hero

Valves business model is a hippie commune; People work on what they want, when they want. There are specific deadlines set for things like Major or TI but there's no actual schedule or specific team of people doing updates to Dota, that's why we wait 6 months at a time for content despite this game pulling in more revenue than COD probably.

Honestly give me one valid reason Valve can't use ANY of the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS Dota 2 has made them and hire a few people to improve the textures for everything. Or pay people to design actual sets and not shit made by people in the community market, anything that could be expected of a company really.

wiki says they have an estimated ~360 people working for them. I'd wager maybe 2 dozen of the "B Team" are working on Dota. Everyone else moved on to VR

This jugg on Jimmy's stream

They are boring to play and way to retarded to play against when they are strong anyway.

Dota 2

>random Razor
>lose
What a surprise

is Jimmy back in the us? has fnatic disbanded yet?

>hiring
>when redditards are literally doing it FOR FREE
rtz was right from the beginning

Yey

based, you keep being good, don't let the edgelords get you down

THIS CHEEKY BRIT IS FUCKING SHEEVER EVERY SINGLE DAY

AND BASICALLY, YOURE FUCKING STUPID

rude

what's that head shape called?

>tfw i had this exact score and got matched with intentional mid feeders and abandons for 12 ranked matches straight
>lost every single one
>now in LPQ for 5 games
>uninstalled to outplay the LPQ
>notcomingback.jpg

Behavior score means fuck all m8

inbred

This happened to me many times

Why do you say that?
To me, it is very exciting to have strong magic damage as an actual threat.
You have to plan your fights a lot better to avoid getting instantly bursted and you must actually manage your bkb or items like glimmer cape.

It is a lot more interesting when you are unsure who would win between illusion heroes and magic damage heroes.
Maybe this was never the case since I cannot recall a time where a PL or CK would actually fear single target magic like Lina's ult, but bursting the illusions with magic just seems a lot more interesting than the current cleave to pop illusions method.

Magic also is interesting versus invisible annoyances instead of having them quell all the sentries you place you can just give em the aoe damage and make them sorry they bought gem.

Magic is more versatile than cleave and physical damage I just wish it could compete.

It isn't boring to play magic users either because you have to carefully balance mana and what items (scythe versus shivas, force staff versus blink dagger, etc) you buy to either protect yourself or not get two-shot by the double damage Sven with Daedelus.

It also isnt boring to play against magic users because you may have to balance building damage and building survivability (bkb versus desolator, blademail versus crystalis, linkins versus manta, etc).

The only interesting mechanic that magic is missing is evasion, but everyone decided that evasion was too strong against cooldowns, so that's why we are limited to nullifying or reversing magic damage instead.

>tfw i dont get that
>tfw im at 9.7k behaviour score

Probably coming at the same time. Or maybe tit wont even come out any time soon.

Theres files for a kunkka and swm arcana as well but neither have bee released for years

Don't be mean to owen he's a good boy

ive been up to 11k behavior score it doesn't make a difference when the entire dota matchmaking population is peruvians

>have played like 30 matches of DotA
>get matched with a 4k Sven on the other team who rapes us

Why is this allowed?

OWEN EATS PIZZA & FUCKS SHEEVER WHILE YOU SIT AT HOME & PLAY WITH SHITSKINS

Is bloodcyka the stompiest of pub stompers?

11k?

doesnt it end at 9999 like normal mmr

>played 30 matches
>already has memes saved
Implying you aren't smurfing. The game kinda detects you are smurfing bucko.

Not him but I had 13k behaviour score and every game my mid dcs. Good boy points are a honey pot

That's an Elder Scrolls picture dude

I'm new

No, that would be Pudge.

Fuck and I've been rising from 6k to 7.2k thinking it means anything.

>press r for free kill

yes

>teleports out
What now?

>euls

there are legitimately more south americans on the US servers than americlaps

what happened

>dont have tp
>die

>tp is on cd
>die

>blyatcyka has a teammate with cc nearby
>die

>dagon bs
>die

>Euls bloodseeker

I'll go and collect my free wins from you then
actually
>playing bloodfeeder at all

people dont want to play with peruvians

no patch

white people are bad at dota just look at pro players, most are non-whites

I have an 11 min euls thanks to the 5 min jungle midas.

90th for Wisdom

all the whitebois play league. only people i know irl who play dota are pinoys or chinks who come here to study

Whites aren't playing this shit dead game till they can buy the Monkey King arcana in a month

Here's the thing, sure, that's great during laning phases and what not. But a good bloodcyka is either
A. Planning on you to tp out, having to walk back from base, buying time for his team to push that tower.
B. Has a euls, and laughs.
C. Cyka blyat.
>lmao i just get a linkens
I pop linkens with bloodrage.

The main thing about a properly played blood is his ability to fuck with team fights. I always build aghs, so there's two people already not wanting to move when i drop blood rites.

I think people shit talk bloodcyka because he's usually played wrong and is just commonly built as a dps by the mouth breathers, when made as a team fight controller he's amazing.

there's an alternate dimension where esports becomes wildly succesful and dota being popular in white countries is a thing like brazilian monkeys playing football and shit

and instead of valve and icefrog there's this fifa-like organization but it also decides the game balance

And then there's an alternate universe where all of this happens but at the same time that organization isn't corrupt

I don't know why I wrote this

more soe pics

>there's an alternate dimension where you have a gf
:3

DELETE THAT POST AND NEVER POST ANYTHING LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN I KNOW MODS I WILL GETY YOU BANNEF FPOR GOPOD

>there's an alternate dimension where waifus are real