What name brand are these wheels? I need them so fucking bad!!

What name brand are these wheels? I need them so fucking bad!!

Volk TE37'S
Enjoy being every other ricer on the road fag

Or if you want to cheap out like a bitch enkei sells a similar style. EV5 or SR6 are both pretty close

Nah a REAL cheap poseur fuck would buy Rota Grids

Where do you live that every ricer has $2000 wheels? Must be a nice neighborhood.

LA has rich stancefags
There's also cheap replica alternatives that appeal to people who like this style of wheel

Those people are ricer stancefag trash

You can get MB weapon wheels. $500 for the set. Very reliable, not too heavy. They look really similar.

LITERALLY discount tire poorfag poser shit

Why even post

Lol you mad bro.
>$500 brand new
>2 year warranty
>7lbs less than stock a piece
>look good (imo)
You can just fuck right off.

If you think those look even remotely similar to TEs, you need to take some style classes.

No, he needs to take an eye exam. Those are 7 spokes, TE37s are 6 and have spokes that are much more THICC.

realize that you two gay boys are talking about looks. while this real human bean is talking weight savings.

you both are fucking moron posers that care more about the look than the actual performance.

I think it looks fine. Stock but with a little bit of tuner. 28lbs of unsprung weight is a fucking ton, good job bro.

You said they look really similar but they look nothing alike. Also weight savings depends entirely on the wheel you're coming from.

What "performance" wheels do you have? Since I'm gay and only care about looks. I hope they look good!

>weight savings
>Literally Chinese pot metal cast wheel

Can't wait til it shatters

Nice samefaggotry

That isn't me.
And I specified they were 7lbs a piece lighter than stock.

Thanks br/o/.

They're Japanese actually.

>japanese
AHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY'RE LITERALLY A DISCOUNT TIRE KNOCKOFF BRAND MADE IN CHINA

lemme guess, they sold you those wheels when you were asking for the "cheapest tire you could get"

I bought a full set of XXRs for $300 before shipping, so far 0 issues, best decision ive ever made, and they look fantastic IMO. and if im not racing, i dont need to spend $2k on wheels that look almost exactly the same and dont provide any noticeable performance gains

It's funny doing track days or auto X, because everyone is running cheap wheels with good tires. And then on the street, it's always stancekids and numales rocking TE37's with 35 dollar Chinese tires.

lol

MB is made by A-Tech.. A pretty reputable manufacturer in Japan...

>cheapest tire you could get
>tire

Yes but how does it feel to know that those in the know are secretly laughing at your cheap ass?

I couldn't give a fuck mate, I dont change stuff on my car so YOU can like it more, I do it so I can like it more. If you honestly spend more cash just so others dont think bad of you then you're a retard. I'm a part time working college student, it doesnt make sense to budget that much cash on a set of round pieces of metal that look the same to me.

"Same to me" is the key phrase there. Ever heard of the term "basic bitch"?

"same to me" as in: a set of wheels with 8 spokes and is matte black looks the same as a different set of wheels with 8 spokes and is matte black but $1700 cheaper. Liking a set of wheels and deciding to get a much cheaper set that looks visually similar does not make me a "basic bitch", it makes me sensible with my money. If youre saying the style of wheel that im getting makes me a basic bitch, i'd be a basic bitch whether i buy the cheaper set or not

>people itt trying to justify their shit taste in replica wheels

LELMAO I WAS LIKE LELMAO

If u want rice stance wheels get a set of cosmis wheels. Better quality than XXR. Other options include varrstoens.

They cost between 600 and 1000 bux

Whtvr u do dont get 3 piece wheels. Theyre heavy and only for looks. Or EXTREMELY powerful cars that need wide and heavy wheels(the ones with the huge lips) to stay on the ground such as drift cars.

I went with XXR because the size and bolt pattern i needed was uncommon and the next wheel up was fuckin watanabes.

Just curious to see what you're running, you've got a lot of talk.

>going for the wheels simply for the looks
>trying to justify it to boot

pathetic

What the fuck reason would i have for getting wheels other than for looks? They're literally round metal things that look prettier than stock round metal things.

You guys know there's wheels that aren't $1000 a corner or $20 knockoffs of the same wheels, right?

i'm not going to waste my time on your uneducated ass, you fucking retard
google it yourself

Lmao nice dodge there friend. The only two reasons i can see for getting new rims other than looks is weight and width. My new rims are both wider and lighter than my stock rims(which are 40 years old by now, so also probably stronger). So not only do they look better, but i also lower my unsprung weight, and get wider tires. But that doesnt matter to me because im not tougeing and i dont make any power anyway so im not drag racing. If you've got any other irrelevant points that dont matter to me in my situation at all feel free to bring them up.

Also still waiting to see your sick $10k rim setup friend

wrong
when buying a proper wheel you pay for a good balance between the durability and lightness
also, safety
good wheels get destroyed too, but they only bend
that's way safer than than the wheel getting oblitirated which is the case with the knockoff wheels

knockoff wheels have casting process so horrible there has been instances of the wheels being cast with air bubbles
enjoy your chinsese air my man

>b-b-but i only use it on the street
you are fucking retarded
street use requires good wheels too, even more so if you live where the roads are shitty

>Also still waiting to see your sick $10k rim setup friend

nice projection my man
i use stock wheels and steelies for track use

I appreciate a real answer.

I get that cheap wheels will definitely fail more often, and harder, than name brand rims. But the chance of that happening on the street with a 140 hp car is so small its worth it to me to save the money. Wheels dont just explode out of nowhere, or if they did, it wouldnt be after 3k miles have been put on them. You need a pretty large pothole to even potentially do any real damage(my roads are pretty good down here so im not worried). and if i hit a curb or something like that, I'd blame it on my own retardedness, not the wheels. If wheels like XXR's were really THAT bad, then you'd see a lot more photos than the same 15 that you see everywhere online(ex. ). considering how many sets of them get sold a year, a couple failing is within my own personal tolerance. I'm willing to risk posting another photo of an xxr wheel failing to save $1700. Maybe you wont, and maybe you think it's dumb, and maybe it is dumb, but oh well.

Again I'm not saying i wouldn't enjoy the more expensive rims, and im not saying they're a complete waste of money. But if im in a situation where i want new wheels, but cant afford good ones, cheap ones will do the job just fine for a year or two before i can save up for better ones.