Four or Eight Eyed? Alien Edition

Previous Thread: Andromeda Pastebin:

pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw

MEG's updated updated Pastebin:

pastebin.com/0326Anr2

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/wefdtr.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=0HWD3PFKCFc
orig01.deviantart.net/0eb4/f/2016/327/e/a/hanar_frigate_concept_by_nach77-dapd2a2.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tevos best girl

Do you guys think that one Turian in ME3 adopted that girl whose parents died?

Best Shep

Did everything wrong

they fugged

I like Jack

I bet she constantly smells like sweat, cigarettes and cheap booze

>sweat
Do biotic's sweat? they have to right?

>cigarettes
meh i don't mind, though i'd be surprised if they still had cigs 200 years in the future.

>cheap booze
most booze smell the same.

Reminder that Jack is the contrarian choice

>a smoking salarian
shit those bitches only live like 20 years. his ass must have a death wish

TIM smokes.

The books mention that they've actually made cigarettes that have all the sensations of regular ones but with no health consequences due to their advanced technology. The books also mention that TIM decides to smoke the old fashioned lung-killing ones anyway just to be an edgelord.

>due to their advanced technology
Walters?

>TIM smokes.
oh shit right.

my dick is the contrarian choice

>Do biotic's sweat? they have to right?
Kaiden was wiping sweat off every time you talked to him

I never talked to Kaiden

They sweat and exhaust just like normal. Only difference is that they can "use the force". Nothing else.

>Do biotic's sweat? they have to right?

There is absolutely no reason as to why they wouldn't.

>literally just found this guy

Huh. That's coincidental.

lore says their metabolism is faster than average human and they use a lot of energy so they need to eat energy batons if fight goes for too long

Too lazy to google and I just barely passed biology.

That means they sweat easier?

No, sweating is the body trying to cool down. Biotics have a quicker metabolism meaning they burn through energy faster, and any energy you burn you need to replace. Generating dark energy fields by running electrical energy through eezo nodules in your nervous system takes a lot out of you.
Hence they need to consume more calories to keep up, that's also why they get a larger military ration than regular soldiers.

Why did we stop numbering the general threads?

Which DLC from 2 and 3 would you guys call mandatory for the story?

huh, a suicidal Salarian.

None in 2. They're side stories. Sure, some of them are referenced later, but none are actually mandatory for the story. Nor do they even add that much.

Extended Cut in 3. Plus maybe Leviathan but that's just trying to salvage a story that's already been long broken. From Ashes also has a pretty important bit of story relevance but it's really only one scene that plays out more or less the same way without it anyway. So instead I'd recommend Citadel as the only paid DLC. Preferably with the Citadel Epilogue and JohnP Ending mods.

i think it happened when they deleted the archives when he who shall not be named sold Veeky Forums

Arrival.

Leviathan for ME3.

>The Illusive Man took a long, slow drag, letting the nicotine fill his lungs. Tobacco had
been part of Terran culture for centuries, the act of smoking a common ritual in nearly every
developed nation on the globe. Small wonder, then, that this ubiquitous habit had followed
humanity into space. Various strains of tobacco had become popular exports for a number of
colonies, human and otherwise.

>There were those who even had the audacity to claim that several of the salarian brands
of genetically engineered leaf were superior to anything humanity had produced. The Illusive
Man, however, preferred his tobacco like his whiskey—homegrown. This particular cigarette
was made from crop cultivated in the vast fields sprawling across the landscape of the South
American heartland, one of Earth’s few remaining agriculturally viable regions.

>The traditional health risks associated with smoking were no longer a concern in the
twenty-second century; advances in the fields of chemistry and medical science had
eradicated diseases like emphysema and cancer. Yet there were still those who harbored a deep, fundamental hatred of this simple act. Ancient legislation passed in the mid-twenty-first century banning tobacco was still in effect within the borders of several of Earth’s nationstates. Many viewed cigarettes as morally abhorrent: a symbol of the callous and exploitive corporate indifference that caused millions of deaths in the pursuit of shareholder profit.

>For the Illusive Man, however, smoking represented something else entirely. The taste
curling across his tongue and down his throat, the tickle of smoke spreading through his
lungs, and the warm rush of nicotine spreading through his system brought both the comfort
of familiar routine and the satisfaction of physical craving: two essential elements of the
human condition.

ISN'T HE SO COOL AND BADASS AND SMOOTH LEL?

>ME2
Arrival and Shadow Broker

>ME3
Leviathan
Extended Cut
Citadel(depending on how you feel about it)

Shadow Broker and Citadel aren't mandatory for the story at all, dingus.

SB explains how Liara became the SB, instead of just "hack these terminals for me"

>buying dlc
you stupid idiots, just get codex

>mfw playing Citadel for the first time
>mfw all this Javik bantz

He's the best.

>"It appears this drone is preparing to rebel."

How is that at all required? You can have James hack the fucking terminals.

>James
wrong game, we're talking ME2 here, not 3

>"This is Team Prothean, I have a higher body count than all of you combined."

Those are some of her finer qualities.

>most booze smell the same.
Nigga, I'll fight you.

>"Keelah Shepard, why do you keep dropping this data pad and making me pick it up?"

I feel like the catalyst choices would have been better with at least one follower present

>both you and your bro shooting the power conduit or you shooting it while your LI hugs you
>Throwing yourself into the Citadel power beam while embracing your LI or doing the bro handshake
>one hand in each of the control conduits(this one might not work)

pretty detailed

desu that sounds pretty awful

Holding h*nds with your waifu?
>my.mixtape.moe/wefdtr.mp4

Probably does, it looks good in my head though

Woah!! You're lucky it's Tuesday today.

I'm sure she knows exactly why he keeps dropping it.

Because she's gonna die if you fuck her and you need fap material? Or maybe because you're 5.

>she's gonna die if you fuck her

Maybe if your a disgusting fat greasy neckbeard with zits and gravysweat

If you're ubermensch like me you won't have a problem

Cleanliness is next to Godliness

>Because she's gonna die if you fuck her

I don't know Shepard seemed to be able to do it without needing a funeral.

Because shepard is a motherfucking OG nigger

Fucking kek.

She survived being shot numerous times, losing tons of blood, and being poisoned with polonium, all the way back at the beginning of the first game. She'll be fine after a good dicking.

Do you guys still play the multiplayer?

Anyone got a place for Mass Effect 2's DLC? I bought them a few years ago, but cannot for the life of me remember the password for the email I bought them on, and since that shit doesn't sync up with steam for whatever reason, they're expecting me to shell out a ridiculous amount of money a second time for this stuff.

Any help with this is appreciated.

Aside from pirating it, I have no idea.

Qt average waifus with qt average husbandos having average non-galaxy saving adventures?

I swear to god, if there are no fucking Drell in Andromeda I am not going to buy it.

Sure. Fighting off pirates during a haul throught the Traverse?
Driving a research rover far away from the colony?

Yeah, my issue is that I can only find magnet links with less than 1MB/s download speeds, or MEGA links that throttle the speed down to like 1.5MB/s. I'd be waiting like 3-4 hours for that. Not the worst, but it's definitely not preferable either.

They made it sound like only the larger species got their own arks. Unless they're sharing them with other smaller species, I don't think we'll be seeing too many Drell unfortunately. Damn shame too, they're one of the cooler ones out there.

>ubermensch
>engaging in degenerate xeno sex

pick one

Who gives a fucking shit about terminal hacking in an optional sidemission? That's not vital to the story in any fucking way.

>the armor gives her a fat ass
NICE

try this maybe, bioware never took down the polish pirates
social.bioware.com/project/8167/

Is this image from the game??

yes.

>mfw watching Grunt's drunken misadventure

Holy hell.

You really like citadel dlc don't you?

Some of this shit is fucking funny.

Yeah but the other 99% is cringey fan service. Armax arena is the shit though

>fan-service
>a bad thing

That's the whole point of the DLC?

I'd understand if it was the main game but its an optional thing

Being shitty on purpose doesn't make it less shitty.

>fan-service
>a bad thing
It can be sometimes
youtube.com/watch?v=0HWD3PFKCFc

How do you use gibbed save editor?

Going to play renegade but what's like the normal level and stuff I should be?

also yes I've giving myself way more resources because fuck that mining shit again

Download a save and modify it. Google the values you're unsure of to avoid issues.

>200,000 credits

gone as soon as you land on omega

orig01.deviantart.net/0eb4/f/2016/327/e/a/hanar_frigate_concept_by_nach77-dapd2a2.jpg
Hanar Frigate Concept (rework from Elcor and Hanar Ship)

The Hanar have a little fleet composed 3 type of ships: Corvettes, Frigates and Cruisers.

The Hanar Frigate was design as a fast combat Ship, but with a cargo space for transport.

Like Every Hanar ship, have the capability of submerge and sail in Kahje oceans.

The ship have a hybrid interior: a water space for Hanar (fishbowl) and other normal part for Drell Crew. The Drell generally control the ship (but the captains are Hanar), but in emergency case, exist a secondary bridge controlled by Hanar inside the Fishbowl.

WEAPONS

- 4 Medium Mass Accelerator Cannons.
- 4 Small Mass Accelerator Cannons.

LENGHT: 288 Mts

>tfw at the part in ME2 where you finish all the sidequests before getting the IFF

i dont know how people like this game more than ME1 or 3

You are sorely mistaken if you think that was serving any fans.

I would've preferred to have Shepard take her on a date to the sushi place. She said she wanted to go when she had proven her worth to the galaxy. Now she's a an admiral with a body count in the hundreds and a Spectre boyfriend.

They're stupid. Probably the same people who like the JJ Abrams Star Trek movies more than TNG.

because they fell for the """great characters""" meme when 2/3 of them are cliches who spend their screen time talking about how edgelord they are and giving their incredibly exaggerated backstories.

>great characters

I feel ya homie, half these characters are trash

I'm hoping Andromeda has different aliens on different planets and not just the same enemies on every single planet

I liked this mission, coming across a new bad guy is always fun

I hope they will actually make the planets themselves alien and unique. NMS caught a lot of shit but it was the first game in like a decade or two that had these radically cool environments you got to explore. Andromeda better have more than the standard set of cookie cutter planets for me to really be interested in it.

They did say that some planets might have huge alien threats that you'll need to beef up to fight, kind of like the dragons in Inquisition

here's hoping it isn't just a thresher maw on every planet

The trailer shows some pretty cool monsters. Also the Johnny Cash trailer had a lot of different planets

I mean, I'm gonna buy it regardless, but my only gripe at the moment is that Sheploo will never be topped, honestly

that is one handsome man