We all know Islam is the most retarded religion in the world. I mean, all religions are retarded...

We all know Islam is the most retarded religion in the world. I mean, all religions are retarded, but Islam really takes the cake. The world surely would be a much better place without Islam.

The question is: how do we kill Islam as religion?
I know it's almost impossible to kill an idea, but surely some of you geniuses can think of something.

do like islam did to other religions and convert and murder

It is simple, you just need to prove that God doesn't exist and accept that truth with an intellectual honesty.

I like Breivik's plan: create a Christian Assyrian state, strengthen Maronites of Lebanon, make Iran Zoroastrian again, strengthen Armenia, and etc. Have them all destroy Islam and burn Mecca.

>We all know Islam is the most retarded religion in the world. I mean, all religions are retarded, but Islam really takes the cake. The world surely would be a much better place without Islam.
what about Mormonism or Scientology or pretty much any pagan religion

euphoric

If only it were that simple to educate sandniggers, my atheistic friend.

>Mormonism or Scientology
last i checked those guys don't behead children and pour acid on women's faces

i'm talking about retardation, not cruelty

Explain to me why islam is more retarded then other religions

>responding to bait

So all the shitting on Islam was only bait the whole time? Wow

Forcing women to dress like ninja is enough reason for me to call Islam retarded.

>all islam is the same xd

Islam only exists because exterior europe was sick of getting ass raped by steppe nigger so they unified under an ideology much like europe did before them with constantines christianity.vikings and shit (slavrape)

This should definitely be on /pol/.
Don't ypu faggots even feel sorry for this board for a fucking long time we wanted a history board and now you niggers have ruined it.

>This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.
>other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.
>religion

No, really. This is literally current politics and you are not discussing a religion as a religion but simply asking how to remove it. This is neither history nor humanities, this is political discussion. Please don't shit on this board, you have /pol/ or /int/ to discuss this.

Not that user, but thats exactly the problem here (that, and endless WW2, hitler threads or in general the same threads about the same topic each day)

That was supposed to be a history board, not half filled with religious shit.

>its a tard talks about something he doesnt know shit about episode

Beheading children and pouring acid on women's faces is, in fact, retardation.