>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
Wood Elves Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiks2rQa9o

5 Minutes of Gameplay (Morghur confirmed!)
youtube.com/watch?v=-9M33Idbm5k

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
Recent DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331/

Previous bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7_VlmEamUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p7uSYaGe_Pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TRUE KING OF EIGHT PEAKS

is this a free dlc codes thread

MEDIEVAL THREE WHEN

So what are they doing with the expansions again?

Releasing a new game that's not really a new game if you own the current game and expansions that's like an amalgamation of new and old with new stuff?

It's a standalone expansion that also joins together with the vanilla game, or something.

Lord knows how the DLC's will work for the people who only own the expansion.

They've been deliberately vague, most likely because they have no idea how to implement it. All we know is that the three games will be standalone products that can also fit together "like a jigsaw".

First for Empire is best faction
>inb4 dwarves
>inb4 muh vamps
>inb4 elfcucks

G O B L I N S

>they have no idea how to implement it

You think they went forward with the connecting trilogy plan with no idea how to implement it even after over 6 months of developing part 2. Are you fucking retarded? You don't greenlight a 10 year investment if you have no idea how to even make it.

Could i meme people online by bringing nothing but flying units and missile cav?

Chaos maticore and horse spam, is there anything they can do if they dont have ranged?

So if Durthu starts out in a different region, does that mean he won't start out with the Oak of Ages?

Do either faction start with it?

How many settlements will belong to WE in GC?

Hoping Athel Loren is more than just 3 settlements.

VC armies being able to recruit riderless Zombie Dragons, but only if they raise dead in the Plain of Bones after the general has reached a certain level. High upkeep. y/n?

You're gonna run out of ammunition eventually if you're using straight ranged. If it's all Shock Cav then you might have a chance if you take out their Anti-Large units with artillery.

If all of their units aren't dead by the time you're out of missiles, their (remaining) infantry will run you down and kill you. Same with Anti-Large against the flying units. Frankly I have no idea how to beat flying units as Empire and it's fucking frustrating so I just use Spearmen

There's 5 regions, from what we can tell.

If you cycle charge a unit with 5 flying units it will route after like 2 charges, even anti large cant do much since you can attack from every angle.

They wont be able to catch the stupidly fast cav could they?

Four races for the new world one

I'm guessing they'll do what they didn't do with the first game which is break the races up into factions

Malekith's faction will be "the dark elves" and then you'll have 1-2 subfactions and they'll repeat that for each race so that each has some nice starting areas except maybe Skaven. And Skaven will be Clan Pestilens and thus a subfaction instead of the Skaven proper, who will be in Skavenblight and be unplayable if you don't have the expansion- thus forcing redditors to pay 40-60 dollars for their favorite faction.

>spending this many charlemagnes on a gimmick flavor mechanic

Add new technology for raising undead dragons, give it flavor text about journeying to bone plains to get bones. Don't actually bother to go to bone plains with your army and mannlet because it's a pain because the plains are full of greenskins and spiky manlets and fat guys who eat everything

Durthu fucking where

Any chance of spirit hosts making it in?

The way ethereal works in this a tarpit unit might be a bit to strong though.

tommorow.

fug

Is Morgur announced? How the fuck are they going to animate a cow-slug?

We have yet to see any swarm units, so I doubt it.

See the gameplay trailer in OP, he's in there.

He's got regular legs. Which isn't exactly lore-breaking since he's supposed to constantly change form.

Why are the dragons so small in this game?

For you

They are not that small still like 30 times the size of a human.

If they have really low leadership it could work so they'll crumble more easily despite being a strong tarpit, sort of like in tt

not to mention his model's got legs too

I'll do anything for total war:Victoria or total war:china

>New free beastmeme units announced to accompany the wood elf dlc
>Chaos Feral Manticore

But my understanding was that warhammer dragons were all fucking absurdly huge and could destroy a castle by sitting on it.

Moving Volkmar and my 2 Arch Lectors around

>I will do anything for Sigmar
>Sigmar wills it
>I sense Sigmars hand in this
>Praise Sigmar

>literally lore of metal

>enemies armies are still able to double back, sack one of your cities, and outrun your army

WHY

build wall

Here you go.

They look about right to me.

>tfw you will never mow down hundreds of chinks with a giant machine gun

Most of those dragons died long ago, the few left are sleeping

too bad because you're getting Total War: Cavemen and Some Mammoths

Why did nobody warn me that Karl Franz looks like he's playing DDR when he's idle?

>SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS
>THEY NEED TO SEE MY SICK MOVES

Those be younger dragons

That would be awesome. Neanderthals will be merc units.

>Co-op with a friend, he plays as Skaeling while I play as Chaos, try out Kholek for the first time
>First 15 turns
>Kislev already have 2 stacks
>Get cornered
>20% in my favour roughly
>Fight battle
>Kholek and Chaos Spawn kill 200+ each
>Dragon Ogres at 100

How good are Chaos Spawn actually? They feel "meh" lategame but early they seem to wreck.

Pычи, двигaй тaзoм, пoкaзывaй вceм чиo ты импepaтop.

blyat vodka cyka

Give me Kislev.

Statistically, they aren't as offensively powerful as trolls, but their unbreakable morale and the speed of their attacks makes them, probably, Chaos' best unit.

Chaos spawn are absolute melee monsters, any sort of regular infantry you throw against them will suffer disproportionate casualties unless you focus some ranged fire on them as well. And the AI probably isn't going to focus your spawn, so they're going to get bang for their buck.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7_VlmEamUQ

We'll always be friends, won't we, Gobbla?

youtube.com/watch?v=p7uSYaGe_Pw

They do a lot of damage and dont run
You could just make a whole army of them and win most of the time

Why oh why are quickmatches set on large unit sizes?

Completely ruins MP for me

Game is balanced for large.

>there are people that play on anything less than ultra unit sizes
what the FUCK

>making magic even more useless

If it's gonna be underwhelming you might as well go all the way to make it clear what's worth it and not.

>playing with ultra unit sizes
If you want to micromanage that bad, just pick up a manager position at Denny's

I know everyone is busy talking about warhammer, but is anyone up for a simple guide about how to succeed as the Ikko Ikki on H/VH/L?

The amount of micro required in a battle does not change significantly between unit sizes.

Sure. Your units are shit, so only use katana ash or light cave until late game. When in doubt be aggressive, and make vassals until daimyo honor is 6. Realm divide starts from turn 10.

They need to make total war:1 or total war empire remastered.

In remastered, we get more playable factions, larger map, include China, Africa, south America, start earlier with renaissance units and end with machine guns, add better tech tree, more fort diversity, and larger armies.

It's 2016 almost 2017, we should be able to have armies of 25,000 +

Expanding on this, 1 general + 19 katana ashigaru will last you until you start seeing heavy samurai stacks.

Internal economy is very important. Central Japan (especially omi) is a trap.

>It's CURRENT YEAR LOL
stop

Anyway the more dudes you have the worse they have to look.

It doesn't matter what year it is. Processors are not capable of handling that many.

Bad idea.

are you retarded?

Only when I'm here

The thing about Foreverial tied up Tiedup Dwarf is that he loves being tiedup and wants to lick other dwarfs with his permanent bologna ham and cream cheese tongue and pass the virus that will fully delitize and change their organs and insides so that they end up being rope mummified, covered in permanent rubbery rope just like him. Literally a machine, literally like a machine and enjoying it. Tiedup like a Tomb King, changed forever, to live fully delitized and live wrapped like a Tomb King wearing the bondage like a form of permanent clothing that can't be taken off.

I want to smell Vampire chans butt!!!!

as someone who hates bologna
stop it please

delitize this

Kislev, blyat?

JUST ROAST MY CPU RIGHT UP NIGGA

Is there any way to see the lifetime kills of a unit?

Da.

I never asked for this

>The Sunmaker unlocks once you have a lvl 2 Artillery building in Nuln
>The Tattered Souls unlock once you have a lvl 2 Temple of Sigmar
>The Royal Altdorf Gryphites unlock once you have a lvl 5 Altdorf
>Da Eight Peaks Loonies unlock once you have control of Karak Eight Peaks
>The Skyhammer unlocks once you have a lvl 15 engineer
>The Gob Lobber unlocks after you kill or capture "arbitrary amount" of Goblin units/Greenskins
>Ekrund Miners unlock once you take...Ekrund

examples of some randy shit they could have implemented in order to recruit ROR.

I think Shogun 1 had something like that but otherwise no.

Stop this, please. Never has there been a more fucked up copypasta then this.

>I'll take the deli gun

PFFFFFT

This is the author of these masterpieces. Just look at him.

アセル・ローレンでは永遠のお茶会が行なわれています。その鮮やかな緑の中で「働いたら負け」は常識です。まさにNEET天国であります。その恵されたところではアリエルが永遠に森の平和を見張っています。

外の世界は辛い頑張りで苦しんでいる。苦しめば、苦しんでいるほど、NEETエルフの理想なのんびり王国を恨んでいるですがその恨んでいる過労死社会はアセル・ローレンに触れておくことさえできません。

まるで外の世界が存在してないのようで今日もお茶会が続いています。神隠しされた純粋少年がお茶入れたり森の妖精がそそっかしくに光っています。笑い声が夜更けまで響いています。

時期にNEETエルフが来ます。

It saddens me how uninspired TW is becoming. How bout those one-size-fits-all Lord skill trees? You can get +2% movement speed on all your 29 movement dwarfs! How's that for a worthy investment? Final Transmutation? Here's some shiny particle effects and a DoT, no actual transmutation though. Racial tech trees? +5% reload speed for missile units, -5% recruitment cost for your tier 1 trash, but we'll give it a fitting name at least.

Dali Total War when?

Elf qts on my face

By the time you unlock half of those they'd be useless

Isn't that Mike "Nigger Grave Digger" Stoklasa from RLM?

>You have been excommunicated!

I'm done. When people talk about how fuck M2 is they must mean the battle system exclusively, because the campaign is shit compared to Rome and compared to all the games afterwards.

I love how ridiculous the M2 campaigns can get though

Caved and bought welves. Also bought my friend the grim and the grave dlc because counts are his favorite. I feel jolly. How's the eternal general today? Slaughtering commoners in the name of your gods?

Clearing out some slots for Gors in my army.