>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Digimon Adventure tri. episodes:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Digimon World: Next Order is coming to the west!
gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-world-next-order-coming-west-ps4-early-2017

>Discord Link (as requested)
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 7
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=870988

>Digimon World Next Order English Trailer
youtu.be/kfIMnZ77niQ

>Digimon World Next Order Pre-Order Bonuses and Release Date
gematsu.com/2016/11/digimon-world-next-order-launches-january-31-north-america

>BLACK FRIDAY SALE! CYBER SLEUTH ON SALE!
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/11/22/playstation-store-sales-north-america-november-22-28-2016-black-friday-sale/#/slide/1

>PROMO CODE TO SAVE AN EXTRA 10% OFF YOUR PURCHASE!
D9NGJ7NF3L

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKBuqgX7Kjc
youtube.com/watch?v=V0C0fkb75nU
youtube.com/watch?v=zn2LH1sGAks
youtube.com/watch?v=iepQLSIp5NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r9T9vPKORF0
d.hatena.ne.jp/UNOYO/20161027/p1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have we had an honest to goodness Digimon dungeon crawler?

DW2

Digimon world 2

I already got the hacker discount for CS and NO.

One that isn't fucking dogshit.

big fat vampire cat

Tell that to the ost

youtube.com/watch?v=pKBuqgX7Kjc

Still a shit game.

But really though. It wouldn't be so bad to give your partners some dialog. I did like how CS had your Digimon sending you messages and stuff. That was always fun.

>error, no Digimon to receive message
That's what you get stingmon, you piece of shit.

>Spam X to clear dialog boxes

Wasn't fun, just felt like busy work.

Cute kitty

So I saw from the previous thread that you guys were mixing up what we usually consider western style RPG and JRPG.

WRPG tends to be more faithful to the board games that spawned the RPG genre in first place, often having (in comparison with the filled with loads and loads of dialogue JRPG) minimalistic plots with as few dialogue as possible such as in torchlight and diablo, where honestly I don't give really give a shit about the playable characters as they are just a means to a goal AKA the gameplay, although I bet roleplayers likes to get into the character and invent an story and interactions with NPC, I know my friend likes to invent stories even for generic units in those games with a party based system.

JRPG are the ones who loves to write a sometimes needlessly huge plot and give the protagonists a background story and plot relevance above merely being the chosen one fated to kick the ass of satan or something.

As for the more thread relevant topic, I still like the idea of pulling a DW3 and give you a limited bunch of child level digimon with extended evolution trees, but unlike DW3 actually make them characters involved in the story as much as the human characters are, maybe even take a page from PSP adventure and make the "canon" evolution plot locked and make non canon evolution stuff obtained through simple requirements such as levels, beating a boss or have a sidequest entirely dedicated to unlocking said evolution

Honestly that sounds like a fun idea.

>ywn have your head between those thighs
y tho

You're so wrong it hurts.

WRPGs are often more wordy than JRPGs are. They have entire sentences just there for the sake of it and dialog boxes containing way much content.

Diablo is now a WRPG, it's an action RPG, it falls into the same camp as Zelda.

>ywn pet the kitty

Then would fallout count as an WRPG? I played the first two ones and you could breeze through everything without even seeing more than the bare minimum if you went full murderer, and even if you weren't there's very few plot related things you need to do before going straight to the endgame and the plot of both games wasn't exactly big unless you go out of your way to examine stuff and do sidequest to get more into the completely optional lore.

Fallout is a WRPG 1 and 2 are WRPGs yes. The difference between a WRPG and a JRPG is a JRPG is more linear.

That sounds reasonable, although I still think WRPG have a much thinner plot and usually once you leave tutorial land, pretty much most of the plot is completely optional. Or maybe things varies depending the game? I'm more or a JRPG gamer as the only WRPG games I played were diablo 1/2/3, torchlight and fallout 1/2/tactics, but lately i've been trying to play Dragon Age Origins and other than the origins story and the first major conflict, I was set free into the world with only the vaguest of plot threads guiding me and I can guess I won't see much of the setting or the plot if I go straight to the main missions.

Diablo and torchlight are now WRPGs, this is why you don't understand what a WRPG is. A WRPG is more like Ultima, The elder scrolls or the shit Lazy game reviews covers. There is a full world to explore and you can entirely ignore the plot but the plot isn't thin, it still exists.

Modern "WRPGS" are actually JRPGs. Still like Dragon age and Mass effect are far closer to J then W.

*not. fuck you spell check.

Eh, I tried to play the elder scrolls oblivion, and I didn't really like it.There was the whole thing about escaping the prison, the king died and then I had to find some guy and I just wandered around the nearest city to see if somebody could tell me where to find him. I wasn't sold into the whole having to walk through the wilderness for half a hour/one hour until reaching the next settlement and the level up system was fucked up, I would lose stat points if I overdid training one of my proficiences as there was a cap to stat ups or the opposite and get minimum stats for not using them enough

I personally liked going around the wilderness with no real purpose, delving into caves and Aldmer ruins, and being a general brigand.

>I don't like WRPGs so I call every other genre of game a WRPG

Okay buddy. I guess DOTA is now a flight simulator.

Damn, DW2 had a god-tier OST.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0C0fkb75nU
youtube.com/watch?v=zn2LH1sGAks
youtube.com/watch?v=iepQLSIp5NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r9T9vPKORF0

PS1 digimon games had pretty nice music overall.

Fair enough. I guess freeroam games simply aren't my thing. I didn't like GTA, didn't like metroid and etc. I need a purpose to drive my actions, and having a free world to explore bores me eventually.

Ive never played the digimon mmo is it good?

very grindy but fun if you like Digimon. Really requires you pay to have the unlimited evolution item which makes the game much more playable.

I just picked it up again on the Steam version

Ahh, good ole gook mmo quality translations.

lick that navel

>sell imp and doru
What did he mean by this?

>brother

you hatch Digimon from eggs, they have an Impmon and Dorumon egg for sale.

Impmons an ultimate?

There's different tiers to the eggs, might be related to that.

Oh i see imp mega probably means its a good egg.
Speaking of which requesting impmon pics.

On another note how has the anime been going i have seen but two episodes but was cameramon ok?

I think appmon is okay so far. It still doesn't convince me but also doesn't do anything that bothers me besides every important person except for Haru having a repetitive and annoying catchphrase

>Gachi gachi gachi

standard for a kids show.

check the right side names. Don't know if ironic?

Oh man, that Machinedramon Battle song gives me some feels.
THUNDER JUSTICE

I want a new rumble arena or a digital card battle.

>DW3 will never be topped
Why even live?

to laugh at retards who try to speedrun it

What's the digimon equivalent of Zubat?
I don't mean a bat, I mean a weak but extremely annoying enemy, with debuffs making each fight much longer than it would normally be.

Peckmon in CS for me so far.

>Digimon World 3
>speedrun
What?

>>It's 9-12 hours and requires a shit load of grinding. Most people go AFK for half an hour for piss breaks etc.

Beats speed running 2.

All the old Digimon World games are shit at speedrunning. The only decent one is DW1 but only thanks to the Monzaemon trick.

CANON
d.hatena.ne.jp/UNOYO/20161027/p1

What would the worst digimon game for speedrunning be?

DMO.

>Betamon isn't in N0
>Penguinmon isn't in N0
>Drimogemon isn't in N0

HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU CUT OG DIGIMON? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not a man in an armor suit
who cares?

Betamon is a nice starter, seadramons got a good evolution line.

Is there a single more fuckable character than this?

Yes.

what I wouldn't give to nibble on those ears

So, whose more beautiful?

The well done backstory is starting to wear off.

5 hours of Digimon masters online later and it's time to sleep... fuck what am I doing with my life?

Is this what would happen if you put two Mimi's in a room together?

I'd love to be in a room with two mimis

I would both of them, tbqh.

>Penguinmon
Muchomon is better.

fuck these cunts and anything involved in that monochromon shop minigame

This show's gonna go downhill real fast if they're still abusing their catchphrases this much.

Playing cybersleuth I can't get my head around what is supposed to be ankylomon his ''main'' digivolve? He was one of the mains in tamers wasn't he?
None of those seem to be following his style.

DW2 is good you stupid fag

I've played the first three digimon worlds recently and 2 is definitely the worst of the three

Not that user, but DW2 is not that bad. The most shitty part is the DP evolution system, but you can ignore that and only use captured digimons.

Who are you even talking about?

Well, seems dokamon is the least popular appmon on pixiv, he only shows up alongside eri if even that.

Double the emasculation.

He has no personality, what did you expect?

That's what happens when his identity is just "Eri's bitch"

And he will die like a bitch, like the not-Leomon he is.

He'll come into his own soon enough

What does /digi/ want in a digimon game?

a real life digimon.

Hey it's not like we always get what we want.

Now this is a nice DoGatchmon.

these

should have taken a page out of musimon's playbook, he's almost at Tamers levels of independent digimon partner action.

Musimon making that video to get Astra back was impressive.

DoAX.

Ankylomon is from Zero 2, he doesn't have a proper stage 3 as he just jogresses to Shakkoumon or Magnaangemon.

>I wish I was shoutmon.jpg

>Get banned from the Discord because a kid is angry that someone points out his logic is flawed
>Can't handle his own logic applied back to him so he has to ban people

Elliot Roger confirmed. Watch out women, he'll go get a gun soon.

>actually using discord

I didn't expect the discord to have competitive pokemon mods. You would think people would have more shame than to sink that low. He's probably the guy who keeps posting Ranamon since he's obviously a furry.

I've seen people seriously discuss the pokemon anime in there so it isn't that surprising to me

/digi/ has a Discord?

Yes, it's in the OP.

Sorry, reading is hard.

>only one guy posts ranamon
>ranamon is furry

Lots of womons, and a minigame where you undress them for bonus affinity points