/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit. Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Best Girl's Bday edition!

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 11/21/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer newest chapter is out

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

BEST GIRL IS BEST!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

event.namco.co.jp/namja/namja20th/danganronpa16-17/dessert_food.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First post for best girl.

Kaedefags on suicide watch

>KODAKA: That’s right. DR2 ended so beautifully, on such a good note, so I wasn’t sure what to do about that, but so much happened in DR1 and DR2 that I wanted to give them a happy ending for the last time. People might call it pandering, but I think I even said at one meeting, well, at least it’s happy pandering.
>at least it's happy pandering
>excusing that garbage ending

Defend this. Why should Kodaka keep his job?

I actually wouldn't mind playing as a busty detective, everything aside from a piano baka.
V3 is going to be shit, everyone's going to be on suicide watch.

>best girl
But best girl's birthday was last month

Suicide watch over what? The first victim on the cover?

The only thing not boring about today is this cake.

Re-YOINK

He wasn't talking about worst girl thoughm

He ruin the DR2 ending big time

YA YAYAY~!!

Thats not Mikan

Why yes, the first being OP is the best girl. Im glad you understand kiri-san~

Oh don't you start something, soniafag!

Glad you take SOME pleasures in life, even at the expense of Celestia's bday party thread. WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU ASS!

>who let you into the party
Oh, h-hey monaca~

I want Kiibo to rip Kaede apart and get executed

>Celes calling me Soniafag, not Sonia
Peer pressure is real with this one.

He shouldn't. He's a complete hack who defends his pandering. He should be apologizing to the fans not praising his own work.

Reminder that Kaede is a sexual deviant for the robodick

How mad are Jess and the Makifags?

event.namco.co.jp/namja/namja20th/danganronpa16-17/dessert_food.html

Happy Birthday~
Monaca's celebrating by eating cold pizza with Vegemite on it... this was a mistake... and staring at the unfinished script for our buddy-cop movie~

You retain nothing but your cucking pathetic obsession with the princess.

I mean it's just some ice cream my man

Plus everyone thinks Kaede isn't the MC anyways

>event.namco.co.jp/namja/namja20th/danganronpa16-17/dessert_food.html

I hope very mad

>I mean it's just some ice cream my man

same was say about the shitty store bonus images buy they dont listen

this is made to get your money both cases

Hey!
I've been keeping the Soniaquest on a low for a reason

True, but the bonus images have nopan

Makuro Ikusaba

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

>Plus everyone thinks Kaede isn't the MC anyways
Really? Last i heard reddit, tumblr and fagbook were still dead set she wasn't dying started as a meme, and now everyone believes it, neat.

Kodaka made a reference to the Knox rules by saying "No Identical Twins", so do you think he'll break the biggest Knox rule and have the Detective be the culprit?

I mean look at the special box covers

Means nothing. Kaede belongs to Maki.

Yeah, wonder what's up with that. Showed him off on the promotional cover and now he's on a limited edition box. I'm proud of Makotoroboto

>Plus everyone thinks Kaede isn't the MC anyways

I mean a few retards like and sure.

it is a cool cover

Stay delusional

Maki is Shuichi's fiancee and Kaede is a homewrecker.

Here we go again.

Because he's first victim. He'll be important through his creator.

>Monokuma is the villain again
>most likely zombie AI ghost Junko will be back too
Pls no

I wish we could have learned more about the girl under the drills and frills. The one who just wanted friends, gyoza, and royal milk tea.

I wonder what could have been?

Happy Birthday, dear SHSL High Roller.

;__;

>Because he's first victim

keep dreaming

No, Monokuma is the first victim. He's appeared in all of the artwork and trailers so far, they're just setting it up to kill him!

Kaede isn't on the cover because she's obviously in a locker!

Stay mad. Maybe you'll have more time with him in NEW School Mode.

Why isn't Maki on here? This is really upsetting.

>retards looking into special covers
>when there have been multiple special covers of the same game in the past

makifags on suicide watch

So Maki's a lesbian?

>ghost zombie Junko
>not time travelling Junko

user....

Because only owner and his property are depicted here, no place for a boring girl like Maki!

>Kaede, Shuuichi, Rantarou, Kiibo and Kaito all clear.

R.I.P. Maki.

I finally finished both games. I have such high hopes for the anime, I'm going to marathon it all in one sitting.

Please no you wont like it

NO NO NO STAY AWAY user. ITS NOT WORTH IT. DESTROYING YOUR HOPES!

You know the right order to watch it right? Future 1, Despair 1, Future 2, etc and finally Hope arc.

Couldn't very least add afew lines relating to Celes to add alittle spice to the pasta?
You disgust me~

Me too user, every day I do think that.
Could of made DR3 alittle less shit if she survived and became a Director in the FF
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELES!!!!

Animals outside!
No matter how l-lewd and hot it is...

>I have such high hopes for the anime

D-DELETE THIS. DO NOT LEWD THE KAEDE. KAEDE IS FOR SOLVING CASES IN HER PINK CONVERTIBLE AND PLAYING PIANO.

I'd think they'd use Shuuichi instead of Rantarou. Interesting.

>Shuuichi

he dead user case 3 alongside maki

double murder

Don't you have a detective girl to corrupt Junko?

I know he'll likely die. Same with Rantarou and Kibo. Maki too.

I gotta do it.
I fell in love with this series and all its characters. I gotta find out how it ends.

They'll be found in the love hotel.

Play DRAE

Hey, you ignored my Halloween edit of the pasta the last time and I made it especially by your request. So you can't ask for any more edits.

Yes

Maybe

Kaede is obviously made for lockers and semen diet!

Ooooo?

What if none of the known 16 students die but it's another person they didn't originally know was inside the school?

They keep bringing up the culprit being the mastermind in the class trial. Mastermind comes up a lot. So maybe the killer killed this unknown person they saw since they assumed they were the mastermind. A trap to get the killing game started by the real mastermind behind Monokuma.

So it would be the first time all the known students participate in a class trial. Unlikely yeah but it would be new to the series. Then we'll find out more about this unknown person later on in the game.

I wonder what this tastes like.

Could this explain this static TV? They said the victim is male. This is a male artwork only.

Virgin with rape kinda flavor

Make sure she doesn't leave that damn locker. My protagonist spot is almost here, but if she reappears... well, let's just say i'm not the only one who's going to suffer.

the 17th student

Kind of reminds me of what they did with VLR. You know. A person who they weren't originally introduced to yet trapped with is the first dead among them. Then that person was relevant for the endgame twist.

Don't worry, my Kibobrother, I was planning to hold her in my personal locker until the game will finally come out!

Nice to see we understand each other Rantarobro! If you want, i could install some dick enhancers for you for free. Kaede's pussy will go numb in seconds.

That's a great idea! Every new way of molestation that I could test on Kaede will just prolong my fun with her! We should test all of your gadgets on her body!

while i don't think it would happen that would be a new approach that kodaka hasn't done yet. have all 16 participate in the first class trial making us think that it's a ruse. someone else dies.

The existential dread is setting in.
V3 is either going to save us or kill us.

So is this a side game or what?

Yea its a Kirigiri sound novel extra thing from the third blue ray.

And Kaede would be molested either way!

L E A V E.

Please be good

Ghost-kun, you need to put on your party hat~

I'm a Makifag and all this did was make me hungry.

Props to Aussie Celes for the pic btw. But again with the asspulls but is it possible Tsumugi is actually Sayaka from a different timeline. Now I understand the whole no relations with the HPA timeline and Rantaro being Nagito's and Monaca's son would be enough just in general. But Kodaka is a hack and we can't rule anything out. So with all the time travel shit we know Sayaka in school mode at least had an ability similar to S.H.I.F.T.ers where she could remember the canon DR1 Timeline. I'd think if Rantaro really did attend HPA he'd probably have heard of her and maybe traveled to a timeline to find her and recruit her for whatever reason as she's an esper and such or at least according to Hope Manlet. Now firstly School Mode isn't canon for sure. However it seems like Sayaka in school mode seems like the one from DR1's canon timeline but she doesn't have her memories. If Rantaro traveled to the V3 timeline and could have used the placeebo to make her think she''s the SHSL Cosplayer and create a new personality for her. If she's in league with Alolan Hopeman, I don't know. I've theorized before that one of the V3 cast probably did something to Rantaro in a different timeline and someone who can jump timelines would probably be a good pick. What does /drg/ think plausible or bullshit?

Miss Aussie! Miss Aussie! What would you like for your birthday?

It wont and i blame you >:V

Man these theories are getting more and more crazy every day.

The problem with this theory is that Sayaka isn't a fucking nerd.

Tokomaru happy ending!

Eh I'll be burned out on discussion for a while I believe
New personality remember