youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

There's also a free login and discount campaign running until 12:00 PST 11/21.

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/11/22/final-fantasy-15-director-apologizes-for-leaks-looking-into-legal-action
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for tm injectors

>tfw only two days away from DW

>TFW can't dent Maxwell.

Is Maxwell as a unit worth it?

>tfw you finger your gf so hard your hand hurts so it's difficult to play mobage

Anybody else knows this?

First for best girl.

no

>tfw your newfriend question was the last post in the last thread before it died.

I only ever lurk /mbgg/ was looking to find a new mobage to play that's simple but has depth and longevity like PAD (pls no bully I like pad) is brave Exvius good in that way would you say?

Not really. Her TM is nice, but I wouldn't use her.

>genesis
>genesis
>genesis
>genesis
>genesis
>genesis

There's a surprising lack of ChocolinaxSazh artwork on the boorus.

go for it

Should I pull on the V banner? I already have Buttz ready just to awaken but I don't have Voidtree and I want Gilgamesh. Should I do the 11 pull?

fuck off retard. this general is for FINAL FANTASY FANS.

also, BE is an ugly game. RK >>> BE.

yeah go for it pham, black Friday sale soon so you will be able to re up JEWels on the cheap

>h-hey everyone i h-h-have a gf and our S-E-X is sooooo g-good! haha
>>>/reddit/

will rcucks ever recover?

give it a shot, user

>tfw every single time I've asked online "should I get a PS4 for FFXV" they don't respond

wrong general lol

anime damages ur brain

>2 metal gods
fucking finally
>next run
>3 metal gods

GUMI STOP IT, YOU'RE STEALING MY GACHA LUCK

I can't see shit for mystic quest, kek.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

wait for the pc release. only cucks and little kids play consoles.

Enjoy Shadow in your next pull user

My favorite full breaker

But RK isn't in the same vein as mobage like PAD I swear it doesn't even have a gacha, so you don't 'draw' for characters

I wouldn't buy FFXV at all after what fucking Tabata did to it

if vayne was an arrogant wooden character who existed only for others to plow through him he would be called vayne solidor
lol get it

>Waiting literally years for a 25 hours JPRG port
PCucks, everyone

are you having trouble user?

Well, ask yourself if you have other games you want that's only on consoles or PS4 only. Or, that you're willing to spend that much for 1 game.

>tfw you were a kid and hoped that Hunchback got the pussy

Enjoy all those Faris' in the FFV banner!

it wont take years and even if it did, id pick it up for free+all dlc+better graphics. thanks for paying full price to support my gaming C U C K

getting ready do kys myself and haunt your ass if that happens

how fucked would you be if you couldn't s/l maxwell

I'd be fucked so bad

My pc is a laptop and it kinda sucks. I tried the Doom 2016 demo and it ran at about 5 FPS. The PC ports of the FFXIII series run well enough though.
I'm fairly new to the series, so I haven't been following the development for years like you guys. I just think it looks neat, particularly with battles using the actual field a la Chrono Trigger (FFVII remake is doing the same thing IIRC).
Off the top of my head: Horizon: Event Dawn, Spiderman, Mass Effect, Bloodborne. It seems like after 2-3 YEARS we are finally getting games that don't look like they would've ran on the PS3/360.

XV is a locked game. They are planing to make content avalaible with each months and years if you know what i mean. That's what i understood from the recent IGN interview.

>that's
*that are
games is plural user
>euro education

jesus that was uncomfortable

i really want to play ffxv but i can't justify a ps4 for it. really bummed about the lack of pc version

is this scene real? dont remember this part at all and i watched this recently

>tfw i have PS4 but have to wait for a while to play XV.
I'll probably buy 2nd hand because i'm having cash problem atm. Even worse the launch date is my birthday

it will release soon (pc). they have already ported all other games so its just a matter of patience.

i prefer playing games away from the release hype because that shit colors ur judgment. like those memesters who told me 13 sucked when its actually a masterpiece of videogame art.

ppsspp

Happy So-To-Be-Birthday user. Try to do something fun with family or friends.

>this pic is a year old

happy early birthday user. hope ur not a piece of shit. hate saying happy birthday to shitters.

I got a PS4 for XV, but also for KH series, and world of FF, plus a few others. However, one caveat is I had like 200 bucks in target gift cards stockpiled from work so I really only paid 250 for it. Not too shabby desu.

does anyone resent the classism of ffxv? like how the hero is also a prince and he gets the girl heroine princess and both of them are surrounded by peasants with no purpose but to give their lives to insure a happy ending for the royalty?

wish we could play as nyx instead

Maybe the game explores that topic.

Is Gilgamesh a good unit or is he only good for his gengi gloves?

I think I'm too old for KH. :/ just turned 25

T-thanks, ill probably end up turn every communication off and do marathon on some old tv series just like last year and the year before that

ign.com/articles/2016/11/22/final-fantasy-15-director-apologizes-for-leaks-looking-into-legal-action

Whether BE or RK, the answer is yes.

He's a great unit, though he does need DW to shine.
He gets a lot of good skills and gets ATK boosts from a bunch of different weapons.

Whats better, genji gloves or dw?

Genji Gloves is an accessory, so DW is generally better if you have it.
Especially heading into the future where upgraded hero rings are a thing.

He'll be the highest attack unit with Dual Wield+Blade Mastery materia

DW if you have exceed rings

Yeah, it's possible. I'm trying to avoid reading about the game as much as possible until I've played it. It was just a thought that occurred to me.

whichever one you actually have

Which gilgamesh is the best BE or RK one?

Hey, whatever makes you happy dude. What do you plan on watching?

I wonder if that ability stacks with 2 katanas and his LB

Gengi gloves has dw on it and I believe it gives the same stats as a hero ring ontop of that.

I was referring to BE.

Without DW how is he compared to other units?

Im a pleb so maybe breaking bad or saving private ryan

dont be a loser, dude. go hang out with some friends at the bar or bake yourself your own cake and learn a skill.

not your personal blog fuccboi

We could play Final Fantasy together. World of FF is actually pretty good gameplay wise.

it might as well be since nothing more interesting happens here be cuck

Multiple katana wouldn't do anything.
Katana + Sword would be the best impact.

>Without DW how is he compared to other units?
Still solid, a katana would boost his ATK by 40% and a sword would give 30%. I'd say he'd probably be around 4th or 5th in physical DPS without it, but he'd easily be the best with it. Especially with Chizuru's TMR like someone mentioned.

If you're a pleb, go check out Stranger Things. It's the newest hot show for plebs.

that would be "the crown"

stranger things was last month's hot new show JEEZ U R A PLEB

>genesis
>genesis
>gene--
>s/l
>"MAXWELL, I HAVE COME TO BARGAIN"
>genesis
>meteor
>genes--
>s/l
>"MAXWELL, I HAVE COME TO BARGAIN"
>attack
>attack
>genesis
>"yeah that's right bitch fuck you"

and that's the story of how I spent 40 minutes getting a shitty base 5*

Nah, i usually hang out with friends on the weekend, i just like having me moment on my birthday

sry,ill fuck off after this

thanks for the offer, but i'll avoid any interaction with other people during that day

already watched it recently tho

now's prolly the best time to get one, imo. there's quite a number of highly-anticipated games coming up from across many different genres. just to list off a few:

nier: automata
last guardian
persona 5
kh2.8 (and 3, but not anytime soon obv)
mass effect: andromeda

so don't worry if you end up not liking ffxv one bit, cause there'll be a ton of other games to justify your purchase, user

>tfw by this weekend we're going to be running into DW/BM, Moonblade/Sakurafubuki, Celestial Gloves/Bracer geared Gils who probably have Fencer/Karl TMs on top of it

when are we supposed to get chizuru and WoL 6*?

>tfw we are going to face whale's Gilgamesh and Elza in the Arena in the upcoming days
>tfw the Arena only matchs you with whales to fight
>tfw kill streak currently at 59

How's FFXV? I don't have a console so I can't play it myself and /v/ is the worst place to get opinions on it right now.

It's not out for a week.

Well, call me retarded and fuck me sideways.

>maxwell arrives
>playerbase is underpowered compared to when JP saw her, making the fight more difficult than it could have been
>if you manage to beat her, her 6* isn't available
>at 5* she's absolute garbage compared to even base 3*'s 5* forms

is there some kind of rationale behind this I'm not seeing? because not only did this karma grind blow dick, the fight was hard to impossible depending on a number of things, and 5* maxwell blows

why do this

BF is dying to they can't justify another event

and they're retards

Just to spite that one user who won't shut the fuck up about GL being ass

Is there any reason to save Quartz in Mobius? It doesn't seem like any fusion materials actually require you to use these; is the same true for the weekly purchases?

i-if.. you insist, user-kkun

speaking of which.. is it true that SE is making the latest job (?) exclusive to whales for the latest event? I don't play mobius myself, but I was curious cause a friend was whining to me about it, and he has a tendency to overreact sometimes

So far, the only current known way to get the Tidus job, Ace Striker, is through buying a pack magicite. But we have no idea if that's the only way, so may just want to wait until it actually comes out / we get more information.

Gumi trying to milk BF dry as much as possible before killing off their own flagship game.

Honestly I don't understand why put the BF collab event first, the upcoming FFV event and story expansion sounds more reasonable than it.

Oh man, haha. The sad thing is I actually bought some magicite back for the second set of job draws. I didn't get access to additional Auto-Enhancers either for that.

I looked up a video of the Tidus and Cloud jobs; do they really change the BGM to be the battletheme for that particular game? If so, that's awesome.

>enter multiplayer
>leader starts before anyone says they're ready
>two clouds use their osb as soon as the battle starts
>no one has any buffs or debuffs
>use two healer bsbs to outheal the damage instead
Thankfully this was on an easy boss, but I dread the harder ones coming out later.

>you will never eat with tabata-san
Why even live.

>Arrogant
No, he was well aware if his own abilities and could have in no way predicted his loss.

>Wooden
In what way user? He's more of a character than some of the main cast, despite having so little screen time.

>Existed only for others to beat
He was a key part of the entire plot lad, not just the guy at the end.

Final Boss webms???

What quartz?

whatever the 3* multiplayer material is called. I might have the wrong name?

I imagine the Epic Meal Time people broadened his horizons

>Roll samurai
>Damn, crap job
>Use in battle
>Huh, naisu music